Morrison 26♥4♥2. – Take a seat.
谢谢
Thank s.
我才在想你什么时候会出现
I wondered when you’d show up.
我帮你留了些东西
I’ve kept you something.
它很漂亮吧?
Isn’t she a beauty?
恩
Mmm.
莉兹: 亲爱的弗兰基 这里有张新的邮票让你搜藏
LIZZIE: Dear Frankie here’s another stamp foryour collection
这个是很漂亮的玛莉皇后号♥
This one’s a real beauty The Queen Mary
他们已经不再建造这样的船了
They don’t build them like that any more
当我还是你的年纪的时候 我住的很靠近海甚至可以尝到它
When I was your age I lived so close to the sea I could taste it
口中强烈的咸味
The sharp salty taste on the inside of my mouth
我现在也尝到了
And I can taste it now
莉兹 & 男声: 同样的强烈咸味
LIZZIE & MAN: That same sharp saltiness
男声: 在现在的甲板上
MAN: Up here on the deck.
我们往开普敦港口航行
So we’re sailing down towards the Cape now
这里的天空是我从未看过的蓝
The sky here is the most beautiful shade of blue I’ve ever seen
就像你妈妈结婚戒指上的那颗石头
It’s like the stone in your Ma’s engagement ring
教她给你看,你就知道我在说什么了
Ask her to show you it then you’ll know exactly what I mean
哦,你买♥♥到了?
Oh, you got it, then?
我去那里时总是会买♥♥,你知道的
I always get it when I go, you know that.
我不知道你还会去那里
I didnae know you were still going to go.
外婆: 而且现在我们在这里
NANA: Now that we’re here.
我想你应该是时候停止这一切了
I thought you might have stopped all that.
不
No.
我从没有想过停止这个举动
I’ve no plans to stop any of it.
是的,我可以帮你吗?
Yes, can I help you?
哈喽?
Hello?
哈喽我在跟你说话
Hello! I’m talking to you.
呃…
Er…
可以回来吗,拜托?
Could you come back here, please?
不好意思,我在跟你说话!
Excuse me, I’m talking to you!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你这小坏蛋
Cheeky wee devil, you.
听着孩子,我可不是笨蛋
Look, son, I did not come up the Clyde in a paper boat.
我知道像你这样的小孩
I am well aware that a wee boy your age
现在应该在学校做些算数
should be at school doing sums at this time of the day.
你逃不过我的,说实话吧
There’s no flies on me, so come on.
让我看看你的老师给你的请假单
Let’s have a look at the note from your teacher, shall we?
哦,我没有发现
Oh, I didn’t realise.
我…
I’m…
我…很…抱歉
I’m… so… sorry.
我不知道你是…
I didn’t know you were…
(唇形) ..聋子
(Mouths)… deaf.
哦,你千万别介意孩子
Oh, never you mind, son.
你,你选一本书
You You pick a book
选任何书
Pick any book
如果我们这里找不到
And if we don’t have it here,
就算把山都翻过来也要帮你找到
then I will move mountains to get it for you.
那些卡上有锁匠的广♥告♥吗?
Any cards up there for a lock smith?
如果我的头不是紧跟身体 我的头都会忘带
I’d forget my head if it wasn’t screwed on.
啊…
Ah…
找到了
Got them.
(铃♥声♥响)
(Rings bell)
(叹气)
(Sighs)
(模仿电子鼓)
(lmitates beatbox)
这是弗兰基·莫里森的家吗?
Is this Frankie Morrison’s house?
(吹口哨)
(Whistles)
你好奇怪
You’re weird.
A-C-C-R-A.
A-C-C-R-A.
这是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
那是他爸的船名
It’s the name of his dad’s boat.
那是迦纳的首都
And it’s the capital of Ghana.
别告诉我,你就是里基·门罗?
Don’t tell me, you must be Ricky Monroe?
里基… – 什么?
Ricky… – What?
把脚从床上拿下来
Get your feet off the bed.
(门铃♥声♥)
(Doorbell rings)
谢了,不过不必了
Thank s, but no thank s.
宣传广♥告♥在礼拜五前不会上报
The advert won’t go in the paper till Friday.
我谢谢你的好意 但是我们或许不会住那么久
I’m grateful for the offer, but we might not be here that long.
我刚搬来时也这么说
That’s what I said when I first came.
那只是个打工机会 我并没有要你把整个生命都签约下去
It’s only a part-time job. I’m not asking you to sign your life away.
好吧,你考虑看看
OK, just think about it.
外婆: 她不用考虑了,他要这份工
NANA: She doesn’t need to think about it She’ll take it
只要告诉他什么时候开始上班
Just tell her what time you want her to start
(笑声)
(Laughs)
好吧,在会
OK, then.
(开收音机)
(Radio on)
男声: 我们上个礼拜才横跨赤道,弗兰基
MAN: We crossed the equator a week ago, Frankie.
很快就要在开普敦港口停靠
Be docking in the Cape soon
而且现在甲板上非常热
And it’s really hot on board now
现在甲板上好烫,几乎可以烫伤你的手
It’s so hot on deck you burn your hands on the rail
我们该走了,弗兰基
Well, I’d better go now, Frankie.
现在是轮到我值班了
It’s my turn on watch
你要专注在学业上,而且做你妈妈的乖孩子
Now mind and stick in at school and be a good boy foryour mammy
你♥爸♥爸的爱
Love from your daddy
“ACCRA即将抵达哈维港”
嘿,弗兰基 你一定忍♥不住想赶快见到你♥爸♥吧?
Hey, Frankie boy, bet you’re dead excited about seeing your da?
女孩说: 你为什么不躺下安静的死去呢?
GIRL: Why don’t you just lay down and die?
别理他,弗兰基
Ignore him, Frankie.
我想你一定不知道他的船要来了!
Bet you didn’t even know his boat was coming!
他当然知道,白♥痴♥!
Of course he knew, stupid.
而且你不需要用喊的 他看的到你说什么…真倒楣
And you don’t need to shout. He can see what you’re saying… unfortunately.
我用我的足球卡跟你打赌,你♥爸♥不会来
I bet you all my trump cards your da doesn’t come.
如果他来,我会给你很多
If he comes, I’ll give you the lot.
如果他没来
If he doesnae come,
你要把你所有的邮票 还有你的小刀给我,永久的
you have to give me every single one of your stamps and your knife, to keep for ever.
不,弗兰基,不,别赌
No, Frankie, don’t. Don’t do it.
亲爱的爸爸,对不起我最近没写给你
Dear Da sorry I haven’t written for a few days
最近事情很多很忙
Things have been very busy here
我想你也在忙吧
I suppose you’ve been busy too
现在你必须要转换航程,朝北边航行
now that you’ve had to change course and sail back north
里基·门罗告诉了我
Ricky Monroe told me
相信他会遵守承诺
Trust him to put his big feet right in it
我告诉过他好几百次了
I’ve told him hundreds and hundreds of times
说你可能连离岸都不被允许
you might not even get shore leave
但是他不知道那些事情 他不是很聪明,而且它是个骗子
But he doesn’t know about these things He’s not very clever And he’s a liar
他说你不会想来看我们 就算你可以也不会来
He said you wouldn’t want to come and see us even if you could
所以爸爸,我跟他打了赌
So guess what Da? I’ve made a bet
跟里基·门罗打赌说你要来
I bet Ricky Monroe you were coming
然后我会在足球考试时带你去向他证明
Then I said I’d bring you to the football trials to prove it
嘿,慢乌龟,我在等那些薯条
Hey, slowcoach, I’m waiting on those chips.
好的,别急,我正在弄
OK, hold your horses, I’m doing them.
一切都还好吧?
Everything all right?
是的,一切都很好,非常好
Yeah, everything’s fine. Absolutely fine.
我需要买♥♥牛奶的钱
I need the money for the milk.
我们欠了三个月 他第一件事就是来要钱
We owe three week s and he’ll be here first thing.
我的钱包在桌上 还有别再那样了
My purse is on the table, and don’t do that again.
别再哪样? – 不敲门就进来
Don’t do what? – Come in here without knocking.
我以为你是弗兰基
I thought you were Frankie.
然后呢?你没有再隐瞒任何事情了吧?
So? You shouldnae have anything to hide.
把门关上
Shut the door.
我要给你看些东西
I’ve got something I need to show you.
(叹气)
(Sighs)
我就知道这样的事迟早会发生 我告诉过你不是吗?
I knew something like this would happen. I told you, didn’t I?
我们现在要怎么办?
What are we going to do?
搬家?
Move?
莉兹, 亲爱的,听好,你不能再逃避了
Lizzie, darling, listen, you cannae keep running.
你迟早要面对这件事的
You’ve got to face this sometime.
告诉弗兰基事实,他有权利知道莉兹
Tell Frankie the truth. He should know, Lizzie.
他有权利知道她爸爸是干什么的
He should know what his daddy was
之后或许他就不会 对他抱那么大的期望了
Then maybe he’d stop wishing for him.