我要把它插♥进♥你菊花里
I’m gonna shove it up your ass.
没错 我要用脏的了
That’s right! I’m fighting dirty!
-好极了 -那些怪胎在那里
– Oh, great! – There they are! Those freaks!
一群穿着护士鞋的武装恋童癖
A bunch of armed pedophiles in nursing shoes.
能给我一把枪吗
Can I have one of those guns?
-不能 -好吧
– No. – That’s fine.
赶紧滚 变种人♥渣♥
Get off this property, mutant scum!
那我就用这块砖头吧
I’m just gonna use this brick.
尽力而为
Maximum effort.
谁说再也没法回家了呢
Who says you can’t go home again?
说出来
Say it.
你每次折磨我时说的话 说出来
Say what you said every time you tortured me!
说出来
Say it!
赐福于那些被我所治愈的邪恶之人
Blessed are the wicked who are healed by my hand!
赐福于那些
Blessed are the wicked…
被我所治愈的
who are healed…
邪恶之人
by my hand.
你个共♥产♥主义混♥蛋♥
You commie motherfucker!
天啊 你也感受到了吗
Oh, my God. Did you feel that, too?
只有好哥们才一起处决恋童癖
Only best buddies execute pedophiles together.
你有30秒 你个叨逼叨逼碎碎念
You got 30 seconds, you jabbering butt plug!
你终于上道了
Now we’re getting it.
我需要一辆巴士把你们都救出去
I need a bus to get you all out of here.
孤儿们
Orphans.
天啊
Oh, geez.
是时候为你的行为
It’s time to burn for
-付出代价了 -一个孩子不该有这种力量
– what you’ve done! – A child should not be burdened with such power!
罗素 等等
Russell! Wait!
等等 他还没杀人
Wait! He hasn’t killed anyone yet!
-你还要等到什么时候 -你♥他♥妈♥不许动他
– What more do you need to see? – Don’t you fucking dare!
他只是个孩子
He’s just a kid!
滴答 计时中
Tick, tock. Meter’s running!
我要把你化了 做成屌♥环
I’m gonna melt you down and make a cock ring.
-我说过了 走开 -来啊
– I told you! Leave me alone! – Come on!
听我说
Listen to me!
那是我们俄♥罗♥斯♥的做法
That’s how we do it in Mother Russia.
大家都说千禧一代是最难搞的
They say millennials are the hardest to reach.
不 你做得太棒了
Oh, no. You’re doing amazing.
该死 做流氓的感觉真好
Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta!
回家吧 韦德
Go home, Wade!
你在毁掉一切
You’re ruining everything!
我越来越擅长这个了
I’m getting good at this shit.
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, go!
他今晚死定了 韦德
He dies tonight, Wade.
你阻止不了我
You can’t stop me!
他跑得像个变♥态♥一样
He even runs like a fucking pervert.
像丢失了笔记本电脑的网络猎人
Like an online predator who lost his laptop.
那把枪只剩一发子弹了
There’s one bullet left in that gun.
等等 等等 稍等一下
Wait, wait, wait! Please, just give me a second!
我来搞定
I got this.
-罗素 -后退 回家吧 韦德
– Russell! – Stay back! Go home, Wade!
我们谈谈吧 不用这样
Let’s talk. It doesn’t have to go this way!
那坨狗屎…
That piece of shit…
他对你做出那种事 确实死有余辜
he deserves to die for what he did to you.
他伤害了你 让你也想伤害别人
He hurt you badly. Makes you wanna hurt others.
但是如果你杀了他 他就赢了
But if you kill him, he wins.
你就成了他口中的那样 而且更坏
You become everything he says you are, but worse.
你只是个孩子
You’re just a kid.
你不想伤害任何人
You don’t wanna hurt anyone.
你怎么知道我的想法
How do you know what I want?
因为我一直在你心里
Because I’ve been inside you.
我说错了
That came out wrong.
我一直在处于你的位置[在你鞋子里]
I’ve been inside your shoes.
这样说也不合适
Which is also off-putting.
这不是个很好的类比
It’s not a great analogy.
重点是…
The point is…
有人…
there are people…
这个该死的世界里
There are people in this fucking world…
会有人好好待你 除了他
besides him, who will treat you right.
现在还不晚 别那样做
It isn’t too late. Don’t do it.
我不应该把你留在那里
I never should’ve left you there.
我不应该把你留在那座监狱里
I never should’ve left you in that prison.
我不能相信你
I can’t trust you.
我不能相信任何人
I can’t trust anybody!
好孩子
Wonderful kid.
你阻止不了我 韦德
You can’t stop me, Wade!
我还有一个主意
I got one more idea.
这真的是个坏主意 对我也一样
It’s just a really bad one, even for me.
韦德 你要干什么
Wade, what are you doing?
好吧 这对大家都好 孩子
All right. This is for all the marbles, kid!
你今天要杀人的话…
You’re gonna kill someone today…
赐福于那些…
Blessed are the wicked…
…就杀我吧
…then it’s gotta be me.
…被我所治愈的邪恶之人
…who are healed by my hand!
该死
Fuck this!
告诉我 刚才用了慢镜头吧
Tell me they got that in slow motion.
这可不太妙
Oh, that’s not good.
不 先生
No, sir.
你为了我 牺牲了自己
You sacrificed yourself for me.
没错
Yeah.
这是我做过最棒的事
And it was the best thing I ever did.
我说过 我在乎你
I told you I care about you.
你是个好孩子 罗素
You’re a good kid, Russell.
那只熊
The bear.
成功了
It worked.
因为你
Because of you.
不 韦德 因为你
No, Wade, because of you.
住手 住手
Stop, stop, stop!
住手
Stop!
就这样吧 好吗
Just let it happen, okay?
我的心终于放对了地方
I guess my heart was finally in the right place.
那个字谜真难懂
That riddle is so fucked up.
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
别这样 别这样
Don’t be. Don’t be.
我寻死很久了
I’ve been trying to make this happen for a while.
求你了 不要离开我
Please, just don’t leave me.
我不想孤独死去
I don’t wanna die without an audience.
我们不会离开的
We are not going anywhere.
天啊 我希望奥斯卡评委在看
Oh, God, I hope the Academy is watching.
好好休息吧 好吗
Just rest, okay?
爸爸
Papa.
*爸爸 你能听到我吗*
*Papa, can you hear me?*
*爸爸 你能在夜里找到我吗*
*Papa, can you find me in the night*
在我死之前…
Before I go…
抱歉 我还有话要说
Sorry, I got a bit more in me.
多米诺
Domino.
我想给你我的探险时光手表
I want you to have my Adventure Time watch.
结果证明我才是幸运的人
Turns out that I’m the lucky one.
谢谢
Thank you.
少女♥女♥巫塞布丽娜
Hey, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
我更喜欢你短发
I liked you better with your hair short.
大家应该也是
Think everyone did.
-你好 雪绪 -你好 韦德
– Hi, Yukio. – Hi, Wade!
还有你…
And you…
铬骨
Chrome Bone.
我对你来说算不上最好的朋友
I haven’t always been the best friend to you.
但你是我最好的朋友
But you’ve always been that to me.
谢谢你
So thank you.
为我说一次”操”吧
Say “Fuck” for me.
就一次 拜托
Just once. Come on,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!