Yes!
要敢于开拓新的天地
Dare to strike out and find new ground.
好了 除了写作文以外
Now, in addition to your essays,
我希望你们每人写一首诗 自己的诗
I would like you to compose a poem of your own, an original work.
这就对了
That’s right.
每个人星期一早晨都要在全班念自己的诗
You have to deliver it aloud, in front of the class on Monday.
祝你们好运 各位
Bon chance, gentlemen.
安德森
Mr Anderson.
别以为我不知道这作业把你魂都吓没了
Don’t think I don’t know this assignment scares the hell out of you,
胆小鬼
you mole.
每两下用一次力
Take a power train in two!
三号♥ 集中注意力
Three, keep your eyes in the boat!
成功了 皮茨
We got it, Pittsie.
自♥由♥美国电台
Radio Free America!
Some people like to rock Some people like to roll
But movin’and a-groovin’ is gonna satisfy my soul
Let’s have a party Oooh
Let’s have a party
Let’s spin it to the soul Let’s rock and roll
Let’s have a party tonight
I never kissed a bear I never kissed a goose
But I can shake a chicken in the middle of the room
Let’s have a party
-我找到了 -找到什么了
-I found it. -You found what?
我想干什么 就现在 我真正真正的梦想
What I want to do right now. What’s really, really inside of me.
-“仲夏夜之梦” -对
-“A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” -This is it.
-这是什么 -是一出戏 笨蛋
-What is that? -It’s a play, dummy.
这我知道 但是…这跟你有什么关系
I know that. Wh..What does it have to do with you?
好吧 他们要在亨利会堂上演这出戏
All right, they’re putting it on at Henley Hall.
欢迎试演 欢迎试演
Open tryouts. Open tryouts!
-所以 -所以
-Yeah, so? -So!
我要演戏了
I’m gonna act.
演戏 演戏 我要当演员了
Yes! Yes! I’m gonna be an actor!
很早以前我就想试一试
Ever since I can remember, I’ve wanted to try this!
去年我还曾想参加暑期剧团试演
I even tried to go to summer stock auditions last year,
当然 我爸没让
but, of course, my father wouldn’t let me.
我平生第一次知道了我到底想做什么
For the first time in my whole life, I know what I want to do.
也是第一次 我决心要做成…
And for the first time, I’m gonna do it…
不管我爸同不同意
whether my father wants me to or not!
-卡匹迪恩 -尼尔 尼尔 等一下
-Carpe diem! -Neil, Neil, hold it.
如果你♥爸♥不让 你怎么去演戏呢
How are you gonna be in a play if your father won’t let you?
我首先要争取到角色 然后再想这个问题
First, I gotta get the part, then I can worry about that.
但如果他发现你都没跟他说一声就去参加试演
But won’t he kill you if he finds out you went to an audition
他还不杀了你
and didn’t tell him?
不 不 不 照我看来
No, no, no. As far as I’m concerned,
根本用不着让他知道这件事
he won’t have to know about any of this.
-这不可能 -不 没什么不可能
-Well, that’s impossible. -Bullshit. Nothing’s impossible.
听我说 你干嘛不打个电♥话♥问问他 也许他会同意
Well, why don’t you just call him and ask him and m-maybe he’ll say yes.
简直笑话
That’s a laugh.
如果不问他 至少我没违抗他的意愿
If I don’t ask him, at least I won’t be disobeying him.
是 但如果他以前就不同意…
Yeah, but if he said no before…
天哪 托德 你站在谁一边
Jesus, Todd, whose side are you on?
我意思是现在连角色还没弄到
I mean, I haven’t even gotten the part yet.
我就不能先在脑子里过过瘾
Can’t I even enjoy the idea for a little while?
-你参加下午的聚会吗 -我不知道 也许会
-You’re coming to the meeting? -I don’t know. Maybe.
基丁老师的话对你狗屁不算 是吗 托德
Nothing Mr Keating has to say means shit to you, does it, Todd?
-这…这是什么意思 -你是俱乐部成员
-Wh..What is that supposed to mean? -You’re in the club!
是成员就意味着充满激♥情♥
Being in the club means being stirred up by things.
但你看上去象一潭死水
You look about as stirred up as a cesspool.
-你要我退出 -我要你参与
-So you want me out? -No, I want you in!
但参与意味着你得做点事情 不是光嘴上说
But being in means you gotta do something, not just say you’re in.
听我说 尼尔 我是说谢谢你的关心
Listen, Neil, I mean, I appreciate this concern,
但是我和你不一样 对不对
but I’m not like you, all right?
你…你…你说话有人听
You… You…You say things and people listen.
我…我…我不一样
I… I…I’m not like that.
-你觉得你做不到 -是
-Don’t you think you could be? -No.
我…我不知道 但问题还不在这儿
I…I…I don’t know, but that’s not the point.
问题是 这是没有办法的事 所以你就别管我了
The point is, there’s nothing you can do about it, so you can just butt out.
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself just fine.
行吗
All right?

No.
你是什么意思 不
What do you mean, “no”?

No.
还给我 尼尔
Give me that! Neil!
-尼尔 还给我 -我们梦想…
-Neil, give that back! -“We are dreaming of a tomorrow…”
-是一首诗 -尼尔
-It’s poetry! -Neil!
追我的是个沃尔特·惠特曼
I’m being chased by Walt Whitman!
好了 好了
Okay! Okay!
你们在干嘛 我在做 这道化学…
What are you guys doing? I’m trying…You see this chemistry…
把书还给我 尼尔
Hey. Give me…Neil, give me…
给我别瞎胡闹了 快点
Don’t be immature. Come on!
-快给我…-还给我
-I need my… -Give it to me!
查理
Charlie!
还给我 我要我的…
Let me have my book. I need my…
好了 全都上车
Okay, everybody on the bus.
走了 孩子们
Let’s go, boys.
走啦 快上车 孩子们
Come on. Let’s go. On the bus, boys.
上车
Now!
爱好运动的人…
Now, devotees may argue…
可能会觉得某一种运动就是比另一种强
that one sport or game is inherently better than another.
对我来说 运动只是一种让其他人…
For me, sport is actually a chance…
把我们推向极至的机会
for us to have other human beings push us to excel.
每个人都到这儿拿张纸条
I want you all to come over here and take a slip of paper…
然后排成一排
and line up single file.
米克斯 吸取大地的精华
Mr Meeks, time to inherit the Earth.
皮茨 让你的名字更响亮
Mr Pitts… rise above your name.
你把这些发下去 每人一张
I want you to hand these out to the boys, one a piece.
你知道怎么做
You know what to do, Pitts!
“与逆境不屈抗争 以无畏的气势面对敌人”
“Oh, to struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted.”
听上去象你已经吓坏了 拿出点气势来再念一通
Sounds like you’re daunted. Say it again like you’re undaunted.
“与逆境不屈地抗争 以无畏的气势面对敌人”
“Oh, to struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted”!
好了 开始
Now go on!
好的 下一个
Yes! Next!
“做一个世界的水手 游遍所有的港口”
“To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports.”
下一个 大声点儿
Next. Louder!
“哦 我要做生活的主宰 不是奴隶”
“Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.”
“走上绞刑台”
“To mount the scaffolds.
“迎向行刑的枪口 我自安之如泰”
To advance to the muzzles of guns with perfect nonchalance. ”
来吧 米克斯 听着音乐
Come on, Meeks! Listen to the music!
舞蹈 鼓掌 兴奋 欢叫 跳跃
“To dance, clap hands, exalt, shout, skip,
-飘飘荡荡 滚滚向前 -下一个
-roll on, float on!” -Yes!
让生活从此变成一首欢乐的诗
“Oh, to have life henceforth, the poem of new joys.”
快点 查理 让它充满你的灵魂
Come on, Charlie, let it fill your soul.
做一个真正的上帝
“To indeed be a god!”
查理 我争取到了
Charlie, I got the part!
我要扮演帕克
I’m gonna play Puck!
-我要扮演帕克 -他说什么
-I’m gonna play Puck! -What did he say?
-帕克 -是主角
-Puck you! -The main part!
-太好了 尼尔 -查理 我成功了
-Great, Neil! -Charlie, I got it!
-祝贺你 尼尔 -很适合你 很适合你
-Congratulations. -Good for you! Good for you!
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
尼尔 你到时怎么办
Neil, how are you gonna do this?
我需要一封我爸和诺兰先生的批准信
They need a letter of permission from my father and Mr Nolan.
-你不会自己写吧 -哦 不 我会
-You’re not gonna write it. -Oh, yes, I am.
尼尔 你疯了
Oh, Neil… Neil, you’re crazy.
好了
Okay.
冒昧给您…
I am writing to you…
写这封信…
on behalf of…
是为我儿子…
my son…
尼尔·佩里的事
Neil Perry.
太棒了
This is great!
致克里丝
“To Chris.”
谁是克里丝
Who’s Chris? Mmm, Chris.
我在她微笑中看到甜蜜
“I see a sweetness in her smile.
她的眼睛闪烁着光芒
“Bright light shines from her eyes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!