-Yes, Captain. -Yes, Captain.
上帝来电♥话♥
Phone call from God.
如果由受话人付款就称得上勇敢了
If it’d been collect, it would have been daring.
-好吧 继续 -不
-All right. Go on, boy. -No.
我们练习一遍 好吗 开始
We’re trying to rehearse, okay? Go.
我有个想法 所以请听我说 赫米亚
A good persuasion, therefore hear me, Hermia.
我感觉不到任何的激♥情♥ 我没有听到任何一句有激♥情♥的话
Wait, wait. The excitement. I don’t hear any excitement about this play.
拉住她的手 领她下来
Now take her hand, bring her downstage…
然后说 “美丽 温柔的赫米亚”
and stop and “Fair, gentle Hermia.”
行吗 试一下
Okay? Try again.
晚饭吃什么
What’s for dinner?
-空心粉和肉丸子 -吃饭啦
-Spaghetti and meatballs! -Food!
给我留点儿
Save some for me.
快走 小仙女 奥伯伦来了
“But, room, fairy! Here comes Oberon.”
-爸爸 -尼尔
-Father. -Neil.
等一下 您先别说…
Wait a minute. Before you say anything,
-请听我解释…-你居然敢跟我顶嘴
-please let me ex… -Don’t you dare talk back to me.
你浪费时间去演什么破戏…
It’s bad enough that you’ve wasted your time…
已经够意思了
with this, this absurd acting business,
但你居然故意欺骗我
but you deliberately deceived me.
你以为能逃脱得了
How…How…How did you expect to get away with this?
回答我
Answer me.
谁唆使你干的
Who put you up to it?
-是那个新来的老师 叫基丁的 -不
-Was it this new man? Keating? -No.
没人唆使 我只是想给你个惊喜
Nobody p… I thought I’d surprise you.
我每门课都得了A
I’ve gotten all A’s in every class.
你真以为我发现不了
Did you really think I wasn’t going to find out?
马克斯夫人说 “我侄女和你儿子在演一出戏”
“Oh, my niece is in a play with your son,” says Mrs Marks.
“不 不 不” 我说
“No, no, no,” I say.
“你肯定搞错了 我儿子没在演戏”
“You must be mistaken. My son’s not in a play.”
你让我成了个骗子 尼尔
You made a liar out of me, Neil!
好了 明天你去找他们 告诉他们你不演了
Now, tomorrow, you go to them and you tell them that you’re quitting.
不 不行
No, I can’t.
我演的是主角 明天晚上就上演
I have the main part. The performance is tomorrow night!
就是世界明天晚上毁灭 我也不管
I don’t care if the world comes to an end tomorrow night,
那戏你不能去演
you are through with that play!
明白了吗
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Is that clear?
明白了
Yes, sir.
我付出了很大的牺牲才把你弄到这儿来
I made a great many sacrifices to get you here, Neil,
你不能让我失望
and you will not let me down.
知道
No, sir.
门开着
It’s open.
尼尔 怎么啦
Neil, what’s up?
-我能和你谈谈吗 -当然 坐吧
-Can I speak to you a minute? -Certainly. Sit down.
-对不起 给你 -很抱歉
-I’m sorry. Here. -Excuse me.
-喝杯茶 -茶 好的
-Get you some tea? -Tea? Sure.
-要加点奶或者糖吗 -不用 谢谢
-Want some milk or sugar in that? -No, thanks.
他们给你的房♥间够小的
Gosh, they don’t give you much room around here.
修行生活的一部分
It’s part of the monastic oath.
他们不想让世俗的东西让我分神
They don’t want worldly things distracting me from my teaching.
-她很漂亮 -她也在伦敦
-She’s pretty. -She’s also in London.
所以有些不方便
Makes it a little difficult.
-你怎么忍♥受得了 -忍♥受什么
-How do you stand it? -Stand what?
你哪儿都可以去 什么都可以做
You can go anywhere. You can do anything.
你怎么能忍♥受呆在这儿呢
How can you stand being here?
因为我喜欢教书 我不想去其他地方
Because I love teaching. I don’t want to be anywhere else.
-怎么了 -我刚和我父亲谈过
-What’s up? -I just talked to my father.
他要我退出那场戏的演出
He’s making me quit the play at Henley Hall.
但演戏对我很重要
But acting is everything to me.
我是说…但他不知道…
I mean…But he doesn’t know. He…
我明白他的意思 我们家不富裕
I can see his point. We’re not a rich family
不象查理 我是说…
like Charlie’s. I mean…
但他想替我安排我的将来
But he’s planning the rest of my life for me.
他从来不问我想什么
And he…he’s never asked me what I want.
你跟你父亲说过你刚跟我说的话吗
Have you ever told your father what you just told me?
你对戏剧的热爱 告诉过他吗
About your passion for acting? Have you showed him that?
-我做不到 -为什么
-I can’t. -Why not?
我不能这么跟他说话
I can’t talk to him this way.
那你在他面前也在表演
Then you’re acting for him too.
演一个听话的儿子的角色
You’re playing the part of the dutiful son.
我知道这听起来好象不可能 但你必须跟他谈
I know this sounds impossible, but you have to talk to him.
必须让他明白你是什么人 你的心在哪儿
You have to show him who you are, what your heart is.
我知道他会说什么
I know what he’ll say.
他会说演戏是一时心血来潮 我不要再想了
He’ll tell me that acting’s a whim and I should forget it.
说他们就指望我了
They’re counting on me.
告诉我不要再想这些了 为了我自己好
He’ll just tell me to put it out of my mind for my own good.
你又不是个雇来的仆人
You are not an indentured servant.
那不是你心血来潮
It’s not a whim for you.
用你的坚定和激♥情♥向他证明这一点
You prove it to him by your conviction and your passion.
让他明白这一点 如果他还不相信你…
You show him that, and if he still doesn’t believe you…
那时候你也毕业了 想干什么都可以了
Well, by then, you’ll be out of school, and you can do anything you want.

No.
那这戏怎么办 明晚就要上演
What about the play? The show’s tomorrow night.
那你就得在明晚之前跟他谈
Then you have to talk to him before tomorrow night.
我…
I…
-我有没有容易点儿的办法 -没有
-Isn’t there an easier way? -No.
我走投无路了
I’m trapped.
不 你不是
No, you’re not.
克里丝
Chris!
克里丝·诺埃尔 你知道她在哪儿吗
Chris! Chris Noel. Do you know where she is?
-好象在111号♥房♥间 -谢谢
-Um, I think she’s in Room 111. -Thanks.
我知道了
I know.
对不起 克里斯…
Excuse me. Chris…
诺克斯 你到这儿来干嘛
Knox, what are you doing here?
来为那晚的事道歉
I came to apologize for the other night.
这送给你 我还给你写了首诗
I brought you these and a poem I wrote for you.
诺克斯 你不知道如果切特发现你在这儿
Knox, don’t you know that if Chet finds you here,
他会杀了你吗
he’ll kill you?
-我不管 我爱你 克里丝 -诺克斯 你疯了
-I don’t care. I love you, Chris. -Knox, you’re crazy.
听我说 我表现得象个傻瓜 我知道
Look, I acted like a jerk, and I know it.
-请你接受 求你了 -不 不 我…我不能
-Please accept these. Please. -No. No, I…I can’t.
别这样
Just forget it.
-诺克斯 我不相信 -我不求别的 只要你听
-Knox, I don’t believe this. -All I’m asking you to do is listen.
上帝的杰作 女孩克里丝…
“The heavens made a girl named Chris…
肌肤如雪 金发如丝
“with hair and skin of gold.
伸手可触…
“To touch her…
已是幸福的极致
would be paradise. ”
滚出去 卡梅伦 你个笨蛋
Get out of here. Cameron, you fool.
怎么样 念给她听了吗
Hey, how’d it go? Did you read it to her?
-是 -她说什么
-Yeah. -Wow. What’d she say?
-没说 -没说是什么意思
-Nothing. -What do you mean, nothing?
没说 但我做了
Nothing. But I did it.
她说什么 她肯定得说点什么
Well, what did she say? She had to say something!
-嘿 诺克斯 -抓紧时间
-Hey, Knox! -Seize the day!
-跟你父亲谈了吗 -谈了
-Did you talk to your father? -Uh, yeah.
他很不高兴 但至少他让我把戏演完了
He didn’t like it one bit, but at least he’s letting me stay in the play.
他不能来看演出 他在芝加哥
He won’t be able to m-make it. He’s in Chicago.
但是我想他会让我演下去的
But, uh, I think he’s gonna let me stay with acting.
是吗 你把昨天的话跟他说了
Really? You told him what you told me?

Yeah.
他不高兴
He wasn’t happy.
但他要出门至少四天
But he’ll be gone at least four days.
我想他不能来看戏 但…
I don’t think he’ll make the show, but…
但我想他会让我演下去的
I think he’ll let me stay with it.
别拉下功课
“Keep up the schoolwork.”
谢谢
Thanks.
-哦 宝贝 -漂亮宝贝
-Oh, baby. -Beautiful baby.
-我…-对不起
-I am… -Excuse me.
马上就好 嗯 很帅嘛
Just a moment. Yes. You’re so good.
别闹 托德 好不容易梳好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!