You were a poet and a painter.
你是个诗人和画家
And now, you are a killer of white men.
现在,你还是个杀死白人的凶手
You must rest now, William Blake.
你要休息了 威廉·布雷克
Some are born to sweet delight.
有些人注定快乐
Some are born to endless night.
有些人注定承受无尽黑夜
Makin’ biscuits, Mommy.
做饼干,妈妈
Sweetheart.
宝贝
You didn’t touch it, did you ?
你不会碰它吧?
– Huh ? – No.
不会
– You swear to me. – I swear.
– 你向我发誓
– 我发誓
Swear to me you’re tellin’ the truth.
发誓你说的都是真话
Yes, I swear I’m tellin’ the truth.
我发誓说的都是真话
Not a goddamn word to no one, ever.
一个字都别向任何人提
You understand ?
明白?
Don’t ever ask me no questions.
别再问我任何问题
Where are we ?
我们在哪儿?
You are being followed, William Blake.
你正被人追 威廉·布雷克
Are you sure ? I mean, how do you know ?
你确定?你怎么知道?
Often the evil stench of white man precedes him.
白人邪恶的臭味总是先人传到
Why don’t we, uh–
我们何不…
Maybe we should, uh–
或许我们该…
What should we do ?
我们该怎么办?
The eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the crow.
雄鹰向乌鸦虚心学习 永远都学得很快
[Twill] Ever wish you were the moon ?
曾想过自己变成月亮吗?
Geez, my Henry’s cold.
老天,我的裤裆没拉紧
Aw, come on !
拜托!
My britches been open like that how long ?
我的裤裆这样开着有多久了?
Only been ridin’ a couple ofdays together, but Jesus,
一同才行走了两天的路
one of you fellas could’ve mentioned the fact that–
你们之中一个人就把事实…
Unsaddle your goddamn horses.
快去卸你的马鞍
Unsaddle your goddamn horse.
快去卸你的马鞍
Go on.
快去
– [Chuckling] Geez. – An Injun dug this fire pit.
– 老天
– 这火坑是个印第安人挖的
Oh.

Oh, an Indian. [Indistinct]
是个印第安人
We ain’t trackin’ no goddamn Injuns, Cole. I mean, uh,
我们又不是在追印第安人 柯尔
hell, Dickinson didn’t say nothin’ about trackin’ no goddamn Injuns.
迪金森又没叫我们追印第安人
I mean, the boy’s name is William Blake.
那家伙叫威廉·布雷克
You know a lotta Indians, do ya, named William Blake ? I mean, “Howdy, Chief Billy–”
你认识很多叫威廉·布雷克的印第安人?你好,比利酋
D’you hear somethin’ ?
“你听到消息了吗?”
Huh ?
– Did ya ? – No. No.
– 对吗?
– 不
I guess it was nothin’.
没什么情况
You know about Wilson ?
你知道威尔逊吗?
– What ? – Do you know about Cole Wilson ?
– 什么?
– 你知道威尔逊吗?
What kinda question is that ? ‘Course I know about Cole Wilson.
这算什么问题?我当然知道柯尔·威尔逊
Everybody knows about him. He’s a livin’ legend.
人人都知道他 他是传奇人物
Fucked his parents.
干掉了自己父母
– He what ? – He fucked his parents.
– 什么?
– 他干掉了自己父母
– Both of’em ? – Yeah.
– 他们俩?
– 是的
Mother. Father. Parents. Both of’em. Fucked ’em.
母亲、父亲 都被他干掉了
Oh.

And you know what I heard ?
我还听说
After he killed ’em, he cooked ’em up and ate ’em.
他干掉他们之后 把他们煮着吃了
Are you telling me he killed both his pa–
你是说他杀了他父母…
I’m tellin’ you he killed ’em. He fucked ’em. He cooked ’em up. He ate ’em.
是的 他杀了他们 然后煮着吃了
He ain’t got a goddamn conscience. You understand what I’m sayin’ ?
他一点良知都没有 你明白我的意思吗?
He’d just as soon slit our goddamn throats in the middle of the night as walk.
他会半夜走过来把我们俩的喉咙给切了
Course, someone your age,Jesus,
像你这种年纪
if you was to put one in him–
若你能干倒他
“Johnny ‘The Kid’ Pickett Slays Cole Wilson.”
强尼·皮克特干倒柯尔·威尔逊
William Blake,
威廉·布雷克
do you know how to use this weapon ?
你知道怎么用枪吗?
– Not really. – That weapon will replace your tongue.
– 不懂
– 这把枪将会取代你的舌头
You will learn to speak through it,
你将学会用它来说话
and your poetry will now be written with blood.
你的诗也将用鲜血来写成
What is your name ?
你叫什么?
My name is Nobody.
我叫无名
– Excuse me ? – My name is Exaybachay:
– 什么?
– 我叫伊塞巴斯
He Who Talks Loud, Saying Nothing.
大声说话却什么都没说的人
He Who Talks–
一个大声说话…
I thought you said your name was Nobody.
我还以为你叫作无名
I prefer to be called Nobody.
我更喜欢别人叫我无名
[Blake] Nobody ?
无名?
Um, shouldn’t you be with your own tribe or somethin’?
你不回到自己的部落去吗?
My blood is mixed.
我是混血儿
My mother was Ohm gahpi phi gun ni.
我母亲是欧加皮尼人
My father is Abso luka.
父亲是阿布索卢卡人
This mixture was not respected.
混血儿常受到歧视
As a small boy,
小时候
I was often left to myself.
我常孤单一人在家
So I spent many months stalking the elk people…
我花了几个月时间找到狩鹿人部落
to prove I would soon become a good hunter.
我要证明自己很快会成为一名好猎手
One day, finally, my elk relatives took pity on me,
终于有一天 那些鹿也同情我
and a young elk gave his life to me.
一头年轻小鹿栽在了我手上
With only my knife, I took his life.
我用一把刀就夺走了它性命
As I was preparing to cut the meat, white men came upon me.
我正准备切肉时 几个白人出现了
They were English soldiers.
他们是英国士兵
I cut one with my knife, but they hit me on the head with a rifle.
我用刀捅到了一个 他们用来♥福♥枪♥把我打晕了
All went black.
眼前一片漆黑
My spirit seemed to leave me.
灵魂好像离开了自己的躯体
– [Neighing] – I was then taken east…
后来我被关在笼子里
in a cage.
带到了东部
I was taken to Toronto, then Philadelphia…
先是带到多伦多 接着是费城
and then to New York.
然后是纽约
And each time I arrived in another city,
我每次到达一个城市
somehow the white men had moved…
那些白人总是先我一步
all their people there ahead of me.
搬迁到这里
Each new city contained the same white people as the last,
每个新城市 都有同样的白人
and I could not understand how a whole city of people…
我不明白整个城市的人
could be moved so quickly.
如何迁徙得那么快
Eventually, I was taken on a ship…
最后,我被带上小船
across the greatsea…
漂洋过海…
over to England,
到了英格兰
and I was paraded before them…
我走在他们面前
like a captured animal,
就像被俘获的动物
an exhibit.
拿出来展示
And so I mimicked them, imitating their ways,
于是我开始模仿他们的言行
hoping that they might lose interest in this young savage,
希望这样能让他们对我这个小野人失去兴趣
but their interest only grew.
但他们的兴趣反而大增
So they placed me into the white man’s schools.
后来他们让我进入白人学校
It was there that I discovered…
我就是在那里
in a book…
在书上…
the words that you, William Blake, had written.
看到了 威廉·布雷克写的诗
They were powerful words, and they spoke to me.
这些强有力的诗词在对我说话
But I made careful plans, and I eventually escaped.
经过周密计划 我终于逃脱了
Once again, I crossed the great ocean.
我再次漂洋过海
I saw many sad things….
在回到自己部族的路上…
as I made my way back to the lands of my people.
我看到很多悲伤的事情
Once they realized who I was,
部族的人也认出我来了
the stories of my adventures angered them.
但我的经历却触怒了他们
They called me a liar.
他们把我叫作骗子
“Exaybachay.” He Who Talks Loud, Saying Nothing.
“伊塞巴斯”,大声说话 却什么都没说的人
They ridiculed me. My own people.
部族的人都嘲笑我
And I was left to wander the earth alone.
于是我又独自漂泊
I am Nobody.
我是无名
[Twill] Ain’t ya glad the sun kind of sets? Prepares you like?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!