若我挣到了钱
If I ever get the money,
我就用布来做花
I’d like to make them out of cloth.
还有丝绸
Silk.
然后再喷上点香水
And I’d put a drop of perfume–
每朵都喷上…
French perfume–
法国香水
in each one.
闻闻看,什么味道?
What does it smell like ?
– 纸的味道
– 当然,这是用纸做的
– Paper. – Well, it is paper.
比尔 ,你有烟吗?
[Woman] Hey, Bill. You got any tobacco anywhere ?
– 没有,我不抽烟
– 见鬼
– No, I don’t smoke. – Damn.
噢!
Ow !
小心,枪上好膛的
Oh, watch it. It’s loaded.
为何要带着这个?
Why do you have this ?
因为这是美国
‘Cause this is America.
查理
Charlie.
你知道,蒂尔
You know, Thel,
我从未想过要离开
I never wanted to go away.
我们还说过…
I know we said it was, uh,
不论什么事情
it was all over and everything, but…
你永远在我心中
you were always in my heart, Thel.
永远
Always.
我…
I, uh–
我给你买♥♥了 …
I brought you, uh–
这是个礼物
Well, it’s a present.
礼物?
A present?
我…
Well, I, uh–
我要走了
I’m– I’m goin’.
还有…
And, uh,
对不起,蒂尔
I’m– I’m sorry, Thel,
请原谅…
for, uh,
打搅了
for intrudin’.
我从未真正爱过你
Well, I never really loved you anyway.
不,查理
No, Charlie.
– 我永远爱你,蒂尔
– 不要!
– I never stopped lovin’you, Thel. – Don’t!
蒂尔
Thel.
你心脏旁边有颗子弹
Here’s white man’s metal next to your heart.
我想把它挖出来 但它太深了
I tried to cut it out, but it’s too deep inside.
还不如一刀把你了结
A knife would cut your heart instead…
这样一了百了
and release the spirit from within.
愚蠢的白人
Stupid fucking white man.
你有烟吗?
Do you have any tobacco ?
我不抽烟
I don’t smoke.
印第安语
[Speaking Dialect]
威尔逊,你有烟吗?
Hey, Wilson, got any extra tobacco ?
当然,你不会带别的烟了 你呢?
Well, of course you wouldn’t have any extra tobacco. How ’bout you ?
该死 你还没到抽烟年龄
Shit. You ain’t even old enough to smoke.
啊!
– [Grunts] – Ahh ! [Chuckles]
约翰·迪金森先生来了
Mr.John Dickinson. [Clears Throat]
昨晚,我的小儿子查理…
Last night, my youngest son, Charlie–
愿上帝保佑他
God bless his soul–
他被人开枪打死在我们自己的旅店里
was gunned down in cold blood right here in our own hotel.
那个无胆凶手,比尔·布雷克
还打死了蒂尔·拉塞尔
The gutless murderer, one Mr. Bill Blake, also shot to death Miss Thel Russel,
我心爱儿子的未婚妻
the fiancee of my beloved son.
不仅如此,他还偷走了一匹英勇而昂贵的马
Not only that, but he stole a very spirited and valuable horse,
那是我马厩里一匹年轻漂亮的斑点马
a beautiful young pinto that belonged to my personal family stable.
若是如此,也不必为这匹斑点马大动肝火
Hell, only, a pinto ain’t rightly a horse to fret much about, if the truth be told.
闭嘴!
Shut up !
你们3个应该是这里的白人和印第安人当中…
You three are supposed to be the finest killers of men and Indians…
最出色的杀手
in this here half of the world.
柯尔·威尔逊 你已是个传奇人物
Cole Wilson, your reputation is already a legend.
也是我信得过的人
You I know I can trust.
康维·特维尔,你也是个货真价实的杀手
Conway Twill, you’re a real good killer,
但不要到处张扬
but be sure you keep that goddamn trap shut.
还有“娃娃杀手” 强尼·皮克特
And Johnny “The Kid” Pickett.
我听说你一共杀了14个人
I heard tell you killed 14 men.
你也是久经沙场的人物了
I doubt you’ve seen that many years,
对你的看法我就不必再说
and I ain’t even gonna tell you what I really think of you.
– 我一直独来独往
– 对不起,迪金森先生
– I always work alone. – Uh, excuse me there, Mr. Dickinson,
我以前也从未和别人合作过
but, uh, rightly I, I never have worked with anyone else either.
– 我也如此
– 我也是
– I never have. – Uh, yeah, m-me neither.
闭嘴!
Shut up !
我儿子查理死了!
My boy Charlie is dead !
我把话都说明白
Oh, I ain’t askin’ this time. I’m tellin’,
如果没人去干,我就自己去
and if somebody don’t like it, I’m prepared to do a little killin’ of my own.
那个杂碎应该跑得还不远
Now, that bastard couldn’t have got too far yet.
迪金森先生,我们认为…
Well, why don’t we just say there, Mr. Dickinson, sir,
应该明早一大早出发
I think we oughta start uh, fresh in the mornin’.
现在都已经正午了
I mean, it’s well after noon now,
我们需要做些准备
and time we get finished, all packed up and–
立刻把他带来 死活都无所谓
I want him brought here to me– alive or dead don’t matter,
不过,死的话会更容易些
though I reckon dead would be easier.
我花大血本雇你们来
I’m a-hirin’ you boys on an exclusive basis,
我给的钱… 多得你们难以想象
and I’m willin’ to pay more money than you’ve ever seen before.
小伙子们
Boys,
狩猎开始了
the hunt is on.
愚蠢的白人
Stupid fucking white man.
我要广发告示
I want this out over the wires.
申明奖励500块钱奖金
Post a $500 reward from here to hell and back.
通报所有警♥察♥,代表 以及这个地区的下层人
Notify every marshal, deputy and possum-skinnin’ lowlife in the goddamn territory.
召集所有人 我要那个杂碎的人头
Bring everybody in. I want that bastard’s head.
你要把我那匹斑点马描述清楚,我还要要回那匹马
And make sure you include a full description of my pinto. I want that horse back.
那匹斑点马只不过是只该死的动物
[Twill] Goddamn pinto is a stupid damn animal.
这简直愚蠢之极
Stupid as the day is long.
若他那么在意 干脆买♥♥匹红种马
Got his heart so set on one. Buy yourself a sorrel horse…
然后在马身上涂上白色斑点不就得了
and paint some white spots on him as far as I’m concerned.
真见鬼
Jesus Christ.
你跟那顽固老头子说那么多
Course, ya can’t put much stock in a man who spends the most part of a conversation…
简直是对牛弹琴
talkin’ to a bear.
对牛弹琴
Talkin’ to a goddamn bear.
地底之下的圆石
The round stones beneath the earth…
已穿过烈火发出沉吟
have spoken through the fire.
什么?
What ?
天地万物皆一样
Things which are alike, in nature, grow to look alike,
会说话的石头长♥期♥躺着仰望太阳
and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin’ at the sun.
会说话的石头?
The speaking stones ?
有些人认为它们来自于闪电
Some believe they descend with the lightning,
但我认为它们是闪电投射下来的
but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt.
你杀了那个杀你的白人?
Did you kill the white man who killed you ?
我还没死呢
I’m not dead.
你叫什么名字 愚蠢的白人?
What name were you given at birth, stupid white man ?
布雷克
Blake.
威廉·布雷克 [与美国一诗人同名]
William Blake.
这是谎话,还是骗局?
Is this a lie ? Or a white man’s trick ?
不,我是威廉·布雷克
– No, I’m William Blake. – [Horse Neighing]
那你应该是个死人
Then you are a dead man.
对不起 我…我不明白
I’m sorry. I d– I don’t understand.
你真叫威廉·布雷克
Is your name really William Blake ?
是的
Yes.
每个夜晚
Every night…
每个清晨
and every morn’,
有些人注定痛苦
some to misery are born.
每个清晨,每个夜晚
Every morn’ and every night,
有些人注定快乐
some are born to sweet delight.
有些人注定快乐
Some are born to sweet delight.
有些人注定承受无尽黑夜
Some are born to endless night.
我真的不明白
I really don’t understand.
但我明白,威廉·布雷克
But I understand, William Blake.