“最好别与死人同行”
——亨利·米修
看看窗外
Look out the window.
是否让你想起在船上的感觉?
And doesn’t this remind you of when you were in the boat ?
那晚夜深人静
And then later that night,
你躺在船上看着天空
you were lying, looking up at the ceiling,
水就在你身旁流过
and the water in your head…
和那些风景一样
was not dissimilar from the landscape,
and you think to yourself, “Why is it that the landscape…
你就会想“为何这些景物…”
is moving,
“在移♥动♥”
but… the boat is still ?”
“而船却是静止的?”
你是从哪儿来的?
And also– Where is it that you’re from ?
– 克里夫兰
– 克里夫兰
– Cleveland. – Cleveland.
– 伊利湖
– 伊利
– Lake Erie. – Erie.
你的父母在伊利?
Do you have any parents back in, uh, Erie ?
他们刚过世
They passed on recently.
那么 …
And, uh,
你的妻子…
do you have a wife…
是在伊利?
in Erie ?

No.
– 未婚妻?
– 我…
– A fiancee ? – Well, I–
我曾经有过,但…
I had one of those, but, um,
她改变主意了
she changed her mind.
– 那是她找了别人
– 不
– She found herself somebody else. – No.
不,一定是的
Yes, she did.
那也不能解释…
Well, that doesn’t explain…
你为何千条路远地…
why you’ve come all the way out here,
来到这鬼地方
all the way out here to hell.
我…
I, uh,
要到麦逊镇工作
have a job out in the town of Machine.
麦逊?那可是终点站
Machine? That’s the end of the line.
– 是吗?
– 是的
– Is it ? – Yes.
我…
Well, I…
收到了一封信
received a letter…
那是“迪金森工厂 ”写来的
from the people at Dickinson’s Metal Works…

Oh.
请我到那里工作
assuring me of a job there.
是吗?
Is that so ?
是的 我是个会计师
– Yes. I’m an accountant. – [Indistinct Noise]
我不知道 我又不识字
I wouldn’t know, because, uh, I don’t read,
但我可以肯定地告诉你
but, uh, I’ll tell you one thing for sure:
我不相信任何纸上面写的东西
I wouldn’t trust no words written down on no piece of paper,
尤其是麦逊镇的“迪金森”
especially from no “Dickinson” out in the town of Machine.
你很可能是去自掘坟墓
– You’re just as likely to find your own grave. – [Gunfire]
他们在打野牛
Look. They’re shooting buffalo.
政♥府♥说…
Government says…
去年一年就杀了上百万头
killed a million of’em last year alone.
主演……强尼·戴普
加利·法默
兰斯·亨里克森
迈克尔·温克特
米莉·艾维塔尔
片名 :你看到死亡的颜色吗?
麦逊镇 迪金森金属工厂
迪金森金属工厂
请问, 办公室怎么走?
Pardon me, sir. Could you please direct me towards the office ?
谢谢
Thank you.
请问
Excuse me.
对不起 你好,先生
Excuse me. How do you do, sir ?
我是比尔·布雷克 是从克里夫兰来的新会计
I’m Bill Blake, your new accountant from Cleveland.
你到这儿来干嘛?
What the heck are you doin’ here ?
我这里有封信
Well, uh, I have here this letter…
上面写着请我来这儿工作
which confirms my position here.
这封信的戳号♥是两个月前的
Well, this letter is postmarked two months ago.
你迟到都快一个月了
Makes you about a month late.
这位是奥拉夫森先生 我们的新会计
This here is Mr. Olafsen. He’s our new accountant.
对不起 我想这其中一定弄错了
I’m sorry. I think there’s been some mistake.
– 听着 ,布莱克先生
– 是布雷克
– Look, Mr. Black, – Blake.
我很忙 迪金森先生不是请我来和你谈闲话的
I’m a very busy man, and Mr. Dickinson does not pay me for idle conversation.
这我知道 但这封信明明写着叫我来工作的
Well, I’m sure he doesn’t, but this letter confirms my position here.
我父母过世后 ,我就变卖♥♥了所有东西赶来这里
Now, I’ve spent everything I had left after my parent’s funeral just to get here.
听着 ,布莱克先生 我还有很多事情要做
Listen, Mr. Black, I’ve got a lot of work to do here,
再说,这也不关我的事
and this ain’t my business.
我要和迪金森先生面谈
I’d like to speak to Mr. Dickinson.
不,我肯定你并不想这么做
No, I-I don’t think you want to do that.
我坚持要和迪金森先生面谈
I insist on speaking to Mr. Dickinson, sir.
你 坚持?
You insist ?
– 我坚持
– 你坚持
– I insist. – You insist ?
是的
Yes, I do.
那就去吧, 门在那里
Well, go on then, lad. There’s the door.
好的
All right then.
去吧!
Go on then !
我会的
Well, I will.
Hello ?
你好
Mr. Dickinson ?
迪金森先生?
Who the hell are you ?
你是谁?
And where did you get that goddamn clown suit? Cleveland?
你哪儿弄来的这件小丑衣服?克里夫兰吗?
Well, actually, yes, sir.
是的,先生
I did, uh, get it in Cleveland.
这衣服是在克里夫兰买♥♥的
What the hell are you doin’ in my office ?
你进我办公室来干什么?
Well, I-I-I came to talk about my job.
我是来谈我的工作
The only job you’re gonna get in here is pushin’ up daisies from a pine box.
你在唯一能做的 就是插花而已
Now get out.
出去
Thank you very much, sir.
非常感谢,先生
Back to work, Mr. Olafsen.
快回去工作,奥拉夫森先生
[Blake] Excuse me.
对不起
Excuse me.
请借过
Sorry.
对不起
Pardon me, sir.
对不起,先生
Could I get a bottle, please ?
可以给我来瓶酒吗?
We liked you better when you was a whore.
我们还是喜欢做婊♥子♥时候的你
混♥蛋♥
[Woman] Jackass.
该死!
Shit !
你何不给我画幅肖像?
Why don’t you just paint my portrait ?
对不起
I’m sorry.
– 我来帮你
– 这朵坏了
– Let me help here. One. – This one’s no good. No, it’s ruined.
– 这个
– 这也坏了
– Two. – It’s no good.
来,噢!
– [Sighing] – Oh, here. Oh !
小心
Watch yourself.
– 你没事吧?
– 没事
– You okay ? You all right ? – Yeah.
来,先喝口酒吧?
Here. Have a drink. Would you like a drink ?
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起
I’m sorry.
能陪我回家吗?
Would you mind walking me away from here ?
– 好的
– 真的?
– S-Sure. Sure. – Yeah ?
我先去拿行李箱
I’ll just get my suitcase.
– 这边走
– 好的
– It’s that way. – All right.
噢,该死
– Oh, shit. – [Distant Barking]
我一直怀疑刚才那个大家伙是喝醉了
I have a sneaking suspicion that that large man back there was inebriated.
– 我想说点什么,但又不想惹来麻烦
– 最好是这样
– I was gonna say something, but I don’t wanna cause any trouble. – No, I think it’s best.
这就是我的房♥间
That’s my room.
以前,还没有人来过呢
Wasn’t… expecting any visitor.
– 喜欢吗?
– 是的,这里很好
– Like it ? – Yes, it’s beautiful.
这些花…
These flowers. Gosh.
这些花真漂亮
They really are something.
是的,谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
别客气
You’re welcome.
这些花是用纸做的
I made them from paper.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!