in terms of timescale.
威廉,现在不方便谈
William, this isn’t a good time.
我在工作
I’m at work.
什么?现在?
What?
你正要杀人?
Right now?
What, you’re going to kill someone right now?
不是我吧?
Wait, it’s not me, is it?
不是你
No, it isn’t you.

Oh.
再见,威廉
Bye, William.
「书的想法」
Book idea.
「一位杀手」
An assassin who only kills people who want to die.
「只杀那些想死的人」
「一位杀手」
An assassin who only kills people who want to die.
「只杀那些想死的人」
我正在想希望是你
I was hoping it would be you.
「只杀那些想死的人」
我正在想希望是你
I was hoping it would be you.
好好死吧
Have a nice death.
「他手中掌握着死亡」
He holds death in his hand
「以外科医师的精准度开枪」
and delivers it with the precision of a surgeon.
我好像还没断气
I’m not quite dead.
天哪,抱歉,雷蒙太太
Oh my god!
我再补一枪
I’m so sorry, Mrs Rehmann.
I’ll have another go.
「仁慈地使这些低等生物」
Benevolently shuffling lesser beings
「远离尘世的烦忧」
off their mortal coil.
非常好,潘妮
Oh, that’s very good Penny.
谢谢你,克莱
Oh, thank you, Clive.
好好绣就还不错
It will be if I can get it right.
「一个酗酒的神秘客」
– A – hard-drinking enigma.
「以纯麦威士忌为伴」
Single malt his only companion.
「一个枪法非凡的行动派」
A man of action and unique skills.
雷斯,你没别的牌吗?
Oh Les, you didn’t have anything else?
「他静静等待,伺机前扑」
He lies in wait, ready to pounce.
「冷酷准确地接近他的猎物」
Stalking his prey with a ruthless efficiency.
「隐密大♥师♥…」
A master of stealth.
这个你要吗?
Do you want this?
你不要了?
You don’t want it?
「潜伏的行家」
– A – connoisseur of concealment.
谢谢
「潜伏的行家」
– A – connoisseur of concealment.
「潜伏的行家」
– A – connoisseur of concealment.
「埋伏在暗影中」
Moving in the shadows, he sees all, but is never seen.
「看尽一切细节」
「埋伏在暗影中」
Moving in the shadows, he sees all, but is never seen.
「看尽一切细节」
「邪恶的收割者」
The grim reaper.
「毁灭的天使」
Abbadon the destroyer.
「看着他就是看着死神」
To look at him is to look into the face of death.
(违停罚款通知) 「孤僻寡言」
A lone wolf.
「沉默自♥制♥」
Taciturn.
你在干嘛?我才离开五分钟
What the hell are you doing?
抱歉,先生
I’ve only been gone about five minutes.
No, no.
已经登录了
Sorry, Sir.
It’s already in the system.
去你的
Oh to hell with you
去你的蠢警帽和机车!
and your stupid hat and your stupid scooter!
「不为人知」
Unknowable.
「这生活非他所选择」
He hasn’t chosen this life.
「而是生活选择了他」
It has chosen him.
哈啰?
Hello?
你是威廉莫瑞森?
Oh, is this William Morrison?

Yeah.
还好,你还没死
Oh, thank god.
You’re not dead.
(死前要做的事) 我正在努力
I’m working on it.
很好,我以为来不及了
Well, that’s great.
I thought I might be too late.
抱歉,你是谁?
Sorry, who are you?
我叫艾丽亚当
My name is Ellie Adams and I work at Steeden & Sons.
在史提登工作
我叫艾丽亚当
My name is Ellie Adams and I work at Steeden & Sons.
我叫艾丽亚当
My name is Ellie Adams and I work at Steeden & Sons.
那家出版社?
The publishers?
对,我想跟你谈谈你的书
Yeah, I want to talk to you about your book.
谈什么?
What about it?
我看了
I read it.
– 真的? – 对
Really?
– 全部? – 对
Yeah.
The whole thing?
Yeah.
你蛮惨的!我没恶意
You’re pretty fucked up.
(学意大利文) 了解
No offense.
(留胡子) 我想约你跟我老板碰面
None taken.
I want to set up a meeting with my boss.
下周好吗?
How’s next week?
不行
No!
No, I can’t, um, anything sooner?
能早一点吗?
No, I can’t, um, anything sooner?
能早一点吗?
好,正好有人取消明天午餐
Okay.
Actually something just canceled tomorrow lunchtime.
可以吗?
How’s that?
好,我应该可以吧
Yeah.
好,你知道「凡太喜」?
I should be able to make it.
Perfect.
Do you know Fantacci’s?
– 知道 – 一点钟?
Yep.
– 好 – 好
One o’clock?
拜托先别自杀
Okay.
Great.
Just please don’t kill yourself in the meantime.
如果非要死,先通知我取消订位
Or if you do, can you let me know
and I’ll cancel the table?
谢了
Thanks!
早安
Morning.
抱歉,我在吃三明治
Sorry, I was having a sandwich.
我想请你帮个忙
I just wanted to ask a favor.
你该不会改变主意了吧?
You’re not having second thoughts, are you?
没有,没有
No, no, not at all.
我只是想可否延后些?
I just wondered if we could postpone?
– 延后? – 对
Postpone?
我接了个出版社电♥话♥
Yes.
I had a call from a publisher’s
说对我的书有兴趣
and they’re interested in my book.
他们约我下周,我说不行
They wanted to meet me next week, but I said absolutely not
所以就约明天中午一点
So we’re having lunch at one tomorrow at Fantacci’s.
在「凡太喜」
所以就约明天中午一点
So we’re having lunch at one tomorrow at Fantacci’s.
在「凡太喜」
你知道那里吗?
Do you know it?
你还是想死吧?
But you still want to die?
– 当然 – 我们签了合约
Absolutely.
你想干嘛都行,很多人都这样
Because we have a contract.
但这可是不能退的
You can plead all you like, lots of people do,
but it’s non-refundable.
你有看附属条款吧?
You did read the small print?
你活着是因为我还没杀你
You’re only alive because I haven’t killed you yet.
只是暂停一下
It will be a temporary hiatus.
这件事对我很重要
It would mean a lot to me.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢,感激不尽
Sure.
Thank you, I really appreciate it.
好说
All right.
(凡太喜,一点)
(白♥痴♥!)
(凡太喜)
Prego prego
Anywhere you may go
Make each day be a day full of fun
哈啰,能帮你什么?先生
Hello, sir, can I help you?
哈啰,我跟艾丽亚当有约
Hello, I have a meeting with Ellie Adams.
The young lady sitting right there.
Oh.
艾丽?
Ellie?
你还没自杀
You didn’t kill yourself.
暂不执行
I managed not to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!