你凝视着他 径直走过去
You gaze.Just walked right up to him.
尽量靠近他 直直地盯着他的眼睛
Get as close as you can.Look him straight in the eye.
用你的眼球引诱他 然后说 “嗨”
Seduce him with your eyeballs and say, “Hi.”
我是一个共♥产♥主义者 也是一个同性恋
I was a communist.I was a homosexual.
我疯了
I was crazy.
我觉得是医生的证明
And I think with my letter
让我得以逃过一劫
from my doctor that got me out.
《帅气逃兵》在12月放映
Greetings opened in December,
帅气逃兵 一部向加拿大及瑞士战场致敬的电影

大部分片段都充斥着紧张和无趣
还有大量的裸体场景和庸俗下流的词汇
遭到了《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的尖锐批评
and was crucified in The Times.
幸运的是 这些评论太尖刻了以至于
Fortunately what happened was the review was so bad
一个家伙在《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》写了一篇文章回应
a guy wrote a reply in The Sunday Times
该用这种
方式评价
“帅气逃兵”吗?
占了很大版面
which was huge.
标题是该用这种方式评价《帅气逃兵》吗
Saying was that a way to greet Greetings.
就在那周宝琳·凯尔的评论也在纽约客上
And then at that same week Pauline Kael’s review came out

我不得不说 近期唯一
能看的电影就是”帅气逃兵”
刊登出来了 这部电影就这样突然成了热门
in The New Yorker and suddenly the movie became a hit.
当我开始了解政♥治♥之后
I feel very strongly about these political movies
我对政♥治♥电影的感情尤为强烈
when I get into that area.
这些照片很清楚地展示了
This– This clearly shows that Officer
军官们站在战场前沿
was in the front and firing from the front
拿着俄♥罗♥斯♥6.76mm步♥枪♥扫射
with a Russian 6.76mm rifle, see.
在总统的锁骨下造成
Causing a neck wound in the president’s neck
大约0.75英寸长的伤口
7/8ths of an inch below the collarbone.
这可是非常反♥动♥的
And it’s the very anti-establishment,
通常在喜剧中 比如《帅气逃兵》和《嗨!妈妈》
usually comedic in the case of Greetings and Hi, Mom!
看完之后你一定会觉得 “这太疯狂了”
You know, looking around and saying, “This is crazy.”
我在研究人类 也研究我自己
I’m studying people and I,
你知道吗 当你拿起一本书的时候
you know,when you took the book
感觉很美妙
and everything,it was amazing.
它是那么迷人
It was just beautiful.
我将这样的时刻称为
And it was what I called
个人时光
a private moment, you see.
我就是这么研究人类的
And I study people like this.
好的 你不觉得 你很性感吗
Okay, now– Now, don’t you think you’re hot?
你不想要上♥床♥休息吗
Don’t you want to go to bed now?
嗯 我很累 – 没错 你很累
Ah, I’m tired. -Yes, you’re tired.
我很累 我想走了 – 你想睡觉了
I’m tired. And I want to go. -You want to go to sleep.
那么 你不觉得你应该
So, don’t you think you should
把裙子脱了吗
take off your dress?
当然 脱吧 – 我的裙子
Sure. Take it off. -My dress?
记住这样的时刻很私人
And remember this is a private moment,
没人在看你
and no one is watching.
波比有一些
Bobbie emerged
非常迷人的特质
as the most captivating character.
我们说不如 我觉得我们得把他
We said let’s– I think we’ve got to make him
变成主要角色
like, the main character.
这个人简直太棒了
This guy is fantastic.
所以 在《嗨!妈妈》中就有了这样一个角色
So, that’s what happened with Hi, Mom!
嗨!妈妈 (1970)
成为黑人宝贝
第三部分
反抗剧院
第三部分
反抗剧院
基本就是《帅气逃兵》的后续
Which is basically a son of Greetings.
成为黑人宝贝的想法
The whole idea of Be Black Baby
其实就是当时环境的戏剧表现
came as an environmental theater piece.
它应该要让你有种族觉醒的意识
It was supposed to put you through a race awakening.
我们想让你体验黑人的经历
We want to take you through the black experience.
你所体验的是
Where you experience
美国60年代中期
what black people experience in America
黑人的经历
of the mid 60’s.
我们是从黑豹党的角度来拍的
This is at the– The height of, you know, Black Panthers
你知道 去死吧 白人去死吧
and, you know,burn, white guy, burn.
这些人一出现 他们那么吓人
These guys came up–They were so scary
他们像是在说 “你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥们
and they were so like,”You motherfucker,
你知道什么叫种族关系”
what do you know about race relations?”
这时你就会感觉 “我的天哪”
And then you go,”Holy mackerel.”
所以 我并没有提前排练过
So, I didn’t rehearse them with the troop.
当我们在货运电梯里开拍的时候
When we shot the sequence in that freight elevator
两边的演员并没有见过面
the other actors had never seen them before.
开拍的时候他们才见到彼此
When the thing opens and they see us go on
一个演员直接掐住女演员的脖子并把她推到地上
and grab her throat and throw her down
然后就开始强♥奸♥她
and start to rape her.
每个人都感觉 “我的天啊”
Everybody’s like, “Oh, my god.
这一切就像真实发生的
This is like,really happening.
把这操蛋的摄影机关了 关掉啊
Turn that fucking camera off!Turn it off!
放下摄影机
Get it down!
快放下
Get that camera down!
拜托 不要这样
Oh, please, stop.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我的头发
My hair!
我就在货梯的后面
I was in the back of the elevator
和我的制片人查克一起 我望向他
with Chuck, my producer,and I looked over to him,
他看上去吓坏了
he was like, terrified.
而我则无比开心
And I had this big smile on my face.
我说 “这样做真的有用啊”
So, I said,”This is really working.”
我要去告诉我的朋友们
I’m going to tell all my friends
他们一定要来
they’ve got to come.
他们真的一定要来
They really got to come.
不过他们应该叫
Except they should have called it–
这真的很有意义 – 羞辱白人
It was really something. -Humiliate the honky
或者强♥奸♥白人
or hump the honky.
但这真的是一部很棒的片
But it was great theater.
所以 当我去好莱坞的
So, when I went to Hollywood
去华纳兄弟的时候
at Warner Brothers,
注:马蒂 马丁·斯科塞斯
那时候马蒂正在剪辑《药球车队》
Marty was out there editing The Medicine Ball Caravan
进本上就是伍德斯托克待在轮椅上
which was Woodstock on wheels basically.
我把他介绍给许多朋友
I sort of introduced him around.
当时就是马蒂和我
There was Marty and I,
注:乔治 乔治·卢卡斯 弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉 史蒂文 史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格
还有乔治 弗朗西斯和史蒂文
then there was George and Francis, and Steven.
说到史蒂文
The thing about Steven
他是我看到的第一个
I think he was the first person
车上有手♥机♥的人
I ever saw that had a phone in his car.
我想打给纽约的布莱恩·德·帕尔玛
I’m trying to call Brian De Palma, New York City.
史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格家庭路录像内容
你好布莱恩 是南希 艾米和史蒂文
Hello Brian, this is Nancy and Amy and Steve.
嗨 布莱恩 – 嗨 布莱恩
Hi Brian. -Hi Brian.
感恩节快乐 – 现在是1976年 布莱恩
Happy Thanksgiving. -It’s 1976, Brian.
我们正在拍摄八毫米有声电影
We’re photographing this on 8mm sound film.
我们想祝你感恩节快乐
And we want to say Happy Thanksgiving.
很抱歉你不在家没办法一起过
Sorry you’re not home to enjoy it.
史蒂文后来和我很亲密
Steven and I were so close back then.
这就是华纳兄弟的年轻团队
This is the whole Warner Brothers youth group.
施拉德不包括在内 施拉德是个评论家
Schrader was out there.Schrader was a critic.
保罗·施拉德
他给我看过《出租车司机》的剧本
He brought me the script of Taxi Driver.
我认为这个剧本一点也不商业
I didn’t think it was commercial.
而是非常非凡 不同寻常
But it was extraordinary.
但我觉得那更像马蒂的菜
And I thought it was more to Marty’s taste.
这基本上就是我们的团队了
That was basically our group.
彼此之间互相支持
And we were all very supportive of each other,
相互传阅剧本
and passing these scripts back and forth
也会看彼此的电影
and looking at each other’s movies.
我们在那个年代所做的事情
And what we did in our generation
没有人能够复♥制♥
will never be duplicated.
我们能进入演播室
We were able to get into the studio system
弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉 导演电影《教父》
斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格 导演电影《大白鲨》
布莱恩·德·帕尔玛 导演电影《魔女嘉莉》
马丁·斯科塞斯 导演电影《出租车司机》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!