然后所有人都对我很生气
And everybody was very unhappy with me.
而我真正把他们气疯的事
And what I did that really drove them
也正是《疤面煞星》
all crazy, which is always
最大的争议之处
the big controversy on Scarface,
就是我把之前剪掉的又都放回去了
is that I put everything back in.
因为我之前说了 如果第三版还是限制级
Because I said if I’m going to get an X on version three,
那我就直接用原版
I’m going with the original version.
反正在我看来都是限制级
It’s all X to me.
我又没有把电锯割进肉体的画面剪进去
I never showed the chainsaw cutting into the flesh.
我们拍的时候确实割了
We had it there to do
但是每次都是
but it was always as soon
电锯一往下走我们就把镜头摇走了
as the chainsaw goes down it pans away from it.
观众又爱又恨
The audience half loved it and half hated it.
非常有争议
Very controversial.
还有腿 哈?
Have the leg, huh?
所有人都认为
And everybody thought
《疤面煞星》差不多是部好莱坞电影了
Scarface was about Hollywood.
但他们就是不喜欢
And they just really disliked it.
它还是不错的 但算不上伟大
It did… It did good. It didn’t do great.
它不算什么突破性的作品
But, you know, it wasn’t like a breakaway hit
但是它在
but it, you know, it was…
商业上非常成功
It was commercially successful.
世 界 是 你 的
“芳心终结者”
玛丽亚·凯莉和Jay-Z
“坚持住 我们就要到家了”
德雷克
“世界是你的”
纳斯
大约十几年之后
A decade or so later,
它又俘获了一批嘻哈一代的观众
it found its audience with the hip-hop generation.
因为我个人不喜欢嘻哈
Well, since I’m not a big fan of hip-hop
所以对它一无所知
I knew nothing about it
后来有人给我普及了一点基本知识
until people basically told me about it.
环球来找我 问我是否同意
Universal came to me and asked if I would approve
给《疤面煞星》做一个嘻哈版的电影原声
a hip-hop soundtrack to Scarface,
我说 绝对不行
and I said absolutely not.
它的某些特性融入了音乐文化
It’s something that gets into the music culture,
嘻哈文化
the hip-hop culture
然后是游戏文化
and then into the game culture.
侠盗猎车手:罪恶都市 (2002)
而现在 我莫名其妙地成了热门导演
Now, somehow I’m a hot director.
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
它其实没有传说中赚得那么多
It didn’t really make that much money,
但是我开♥发♥了一个新剧本叫《复仇行动》
but I developed this script called Act of Vengeance,
复仇行动
=
=
特雷沃·阿姆布里斯特
雅布隆斯基杀人犯
以及他们的下场
派拉蒙似乎对它非常感兴趣
which Paramount seemed very excited by.
然后我想 “哇 他们真的要
And I think,”Wow! They’re going
拍这部电影了”
to actually make this movie.
第二天 唐·辛普森打电♥话♥给我
And Don Simpson calls me up the next day
唐·辛普森
杰瑞·布鲁克海默
他说 “我要告诉你一件事”
and says, “I got one word for you.”
我说 “什么事”
And I said, “What?”
然后他说 “《闪电舞》”
And he said, “Flashdance.”
然后我说 “什么闪电舞”
So, I said, “What about Flashdance?”
闪电舞 (1983)
导演 阿德里安·莱恩
然后他说 “我们想让你
And then he said, “We want you
来拍《闪电舞》”
to do Flashdance.”
我说 那《复仇行动》呢
I said what about Act of Vengeance?
他说 “不不 我们没有真的要拍那个”
He said, “No, no, we’re not really.”
他们把我气坏了
I was so irritated at them
所以我向他们开了很高的价码
that I made them pay me
来拍《闪电舞》
a lot of money to do Flashdance.
我真的很想把它拍成一部出色的作品
I wanted to really run up a big deal
但是后来我还是撒手不管了
and then I walked away from it.
布莱恩·德·帕尔玛
出品
后来我有了《粉红色杀人夜》的构想
I had this Body Double idea,
粉红色杀人夜
粉红色杀人夜
所以我跟哥伦比亚影业谈了一个协议
so I made a deal with Columbia.
他们给我提供一个办公室 一个停车位
I had an office. I had a parking space.
那时候我离婚了
You know, my marriage broke up,
所以我住在加利福尼亚
so I was living out in California.
粉红色杀人夜 (1984)
所以 听起来这好像是件挺有意思的事
So, this sounded like this would be fun to do.
首先 我要有整体的
First I get this whole kind of, you know,
精细视野和故事框架
elaborate visual and story construction.
一点点《剃刀边缘》
A bit of Dressed to Kill.
一点点《后窗》
A little bit of Rear Window.
一点点《迷魂记》
A bit of Vertigo.
这个电影讲的是玩沙丁鱼游戏
The story tells about playing sardine
然后躲在冰箱后面的故事
and being behind the icebox.
电影里面很多情节
You know, a lot of the stuff in the movie
很明显是我曾经经历过的
comes from obviously stuff I’ve lived.
我曾经跟我的哥哥们玩过沙丁鱼游戏
I mean, I played sardine with my brothers
我确实是躲在冰箱后面然后被抓住的
and I did get caught behind an icebox.
我曾经上过表演课
I was in acting classes
看到过有人因为表演课老师
where you would see people break down on stage
试图释放他们的感情
as the acting teacher
而在台上崩溃
tried to unlock their emotions.
你们其他人拍电影的方式
The way you people make movies,
是先塑造角色然后向外扩展
which you start with character and build outward.
而我是先建筑框架然后向内填充
I start with construction and then fill it in.
我脑中充斥着不切实际的想法
I’m driven by unrealistic ideas.
那就得靠演员来实现
You have to get the actors to ground it
试图让一切看起来是真实的
and try to make it seem real,
所以你得让观众信服演员的表演
so you got to get the audience and grounded with the actor.
说到霍莉·波蒂那个角色
Then the whole Holly Body character.
我想选用习惯于
I wanted to use somebody
裸体示人的人
that would be used to doing nudity.
所以我想 “那为什么不找个艳星呢”
So, I thought, “Well why not get a porn star?”
于是我就想到了安妮特·海雯
I’d become very close to Annette Haven
她非常迷人
who was a fascinating character
因为她是一位成♥人♥电♥影♥演员 艺人
because she was an adult actress, entertainer.
性♥爱♥的世界 (1978)
导演 安东尼·斯皮内利
这个角色基本上就是以
I basically created the whole character
安妮特为蓝本塑造起来的
based around Annette.
当然 她这辈子还从未
She’d never of course auditioned
参加过电影的试镜
for a movie in her life.
这对她来说是全新的体验
It was all news to her.
我想试镜安妮特的事
It was a big scandal
引起了一片流言蜚语
when I wanted to test Annette
就因为安妮特是一个艳星
because Annette was a porn star
制片厂的负责人听说
and the head of the studio heard
我正在七号♥舞台试镜一位艳星时
I was testing a porn star down on stage 7.
他跟我说 “你不能这么干”
Then they said to me,”You can’t do that.”
当时 哥伦比亚公♥司♥还属于
This is when Columbia was owned
可口可乐公♥司♥
by the Coca-Cola Company.
然后我说 “不好意思 我就要这么干”
And I said, “Sorry, I’m doing it.”
我确实这么做了 我试镜了她和梅拉尼
And I did.I tested her and Melanie.
粉红色杀人夜 剧本
■
她斜倚在床上 抚摸着自己的乳♥头♥
在一个绿色的罐子里润滑自己的手指
脱下自己的内♥裤♥ 开始自♥慰♥ —
基本上我也找不到其他人来接这个角色了
I couldn’t get anybody else to do the part basically.
裸体镜头太多了
There was so much nudity.
《粉红色杀人夜》中最让人印象深刻的
The big thing that came out
是梅拉尼
of Body Double was Melanie.
所有影评都是这么写的
That’s what everybody wrote about.
而所有素材都来自安妮特
And I had all this material from Annette.
所有故事都来自安妮特
All those stories all came from Annette.
我不做兽♥交♥
I do not do animal acts.
不做性♥虐♥或者任何与那种癖好
I do not do S&M or any variations
相关的事情
of that particular bent,
也不做任何涉及体液的事情
no water sports either.