Guys, relax. We’ll be fine.
他们为什么这么生气?
Why are they so mad?
看到了么? 完全没问题
You see? Totally fine.
现在,让我们做个英雄吧
Now, let’s hero up.
好了,队员们,你们的数据如何?
All right, team, what are your stats?
比如,我的超能力包括热视觉,冻结呼吸…
Like, my powers include heat vision, freeze breath…
别忘了还有太阳能爪爪拳
And don’t forget the Solar Paw Punch.
那是什么?
What is that?
是果汁盒口味的吗?
Is that like a juice box flavor or something?
不,这是氪星最强大的招数
No, it’s Krypto’s most powerful move.
它需要直接飞向太阳
It requires him to fly directly to the sun
吸收致命的辐射
and absorb its deadly radiation,
把自己变成
turning himself into
狗形能量体
a dog-shaped thermal energy event.
连超人自己都没试过
Not even Superman himself has tried it.
因为他没有爪子?
Because he doesn’t have paws?
因为这不是你能收回的招数
Because it’s not something you come back from.
对击会引起爆♥炸♥
The punch causes a blast which takes out
不光是对手被打了一拳,
not only the villain who gets hit with the blow,
连自己都会被震碎
but the hero who throws it.
听起来是一种可怕的力量
Sounds like a terrible power.
听起来倒是挺不错的果汁盒
Does sound like a good juice box, though.
我会喝果汁盒
I would drink the juice box.
好的, 够震撼 谢谢!我们得走了……
Okay, enough mayhem. Thank you. We gotta go…
我的天哪!
My goodness!
看谁还活着!
Look who’s alive!
让我来纠正一下我的小疏忽,好吗?
Well, let’s correct that little oversight, shall we?
艾斯,展开犬齿护盾
Ace, deploy canine shield.
犬什么?
What is a canine…?
逃!
Evade!
完美保护
Excellent shielding.
这似乎非常痛苦
That seemed incredibly painful.
有谁愿意换一下超能力吗?
Anybody wanna switch powers?
你上了,猪猪
You’re up, pig.
好了,PB,变大!
Okay, PB, think big!
松鼠,把灯点亮
Squirrel, light ’em up.
不,不,不 我不能
No, no, no. I can’t.
你当然可以
Of course you can.
我是说,能发生的最坏的情况是什么?
I mean, what’s the worst that could happen?
我可能会伤害别人 或者他们会伤害我
I could hurt someone. Or they could hurt me.
也许我被冻起来才是最糟糕的事
Or maybe me freezing like this is the worst thing.
乌龟,用你的速度让他们
Turtle, use your speed and get them–
在上面
On it.
我在哪里?
Where the am I?
你们是糟糕的超级英雄
You guys are terrible superheroes.
我不明白你为什么不明白
I don’t understand why you’re not getting this.
是啊,我们之间有很多事你都不了解,傻瓜
Yeah, well, there’s a lot that you don’t understand about us, you fool.
如果你注意…嗯?
Maybe if you paid attention to… Huh?
我注意听了 –
Oh, I’m paying attention. -Help.
全神贯注着
One-hundo percent attention.
他的腹肌又厚又肿
So thick and swole, his abs.
他的腹肌
His abs.
对一只没有超能力的狗来说,你在做恨危险的动作
Risky move for a dog with no powers.
有些人会说英勇
Some would say heroic.
我会说蠢
I would say dumb.
超人在哪里?
Where is Superman?
我不会说
I’m not telling.
经典而邪恶的莱科斯会很自豪的
Classic evil. Lex would be so proud.
这真的是因为莱科斯·卢瑟吗
This is really about Lex Luthor?
难道你不明白吗?他在考验你
Don’t you understand? He was testing on you.
我们是同事 我们一起是科学家
We were colleagues. We were scientists together.
你是天竺鼠 你的头发掉了
You were the guinea pig. Your hair fell out.
是的 就像他一样 莱克斯需要我
Yeah. Just like his did. Lex needed me.
这比你的超人强多了
That’s more than I can say for your Superman.
超人需要我 他……他需要我
Superman needed me. He… he needs me.
是吗?
Does he?
因为我很确定他会
Because I’m pretty sure he’s gonna get
更需要他的…
everything he needs from his…
未婚妻
fiancee.
哦,不
Oh, no.
你不知道他们要结婚了
You didn’t know they were getting married.
我真的很抱歉,因为这肯定是
I really am sorry, ’cause this must be
由我来告诉你真是太痛苦了
so painful to have to hear this from me.
不 你就是在说谎
No. You’re lying.
需要吗? 哈
Am I? Huh.
那为什么这个小玩意
Well, then why did this little bauble
从他的内♥裤♥里掉出来
fall out of his Underoos
我♥干♥掉他的那晚
the night I took him down?
看它
Look at it.
切口很好,但净度一般
The cut’s fine but the clarity is murky as heck.
面对现实吧,超狗,你来得太晚了
Face it, Wonder Mutt, you’re too late.
你家那位要结婚了 这意味着……
Your boy’s getting hitched. And that means…
别了,狗狗
Bye-bye, dog.
不过别担心,
But don’t worry,
如果超人的生活中不再需要你了
if Superman doesn’t have room in his life for you anymore,
我相信你可以去击碎正义之厅了
I’m sure you can, uh, crash at the Hall of Justice.
哇!她把那条狗扔得很远
Wow! She threw that dog real far.
你知道有趣的是什么吗?有那么一会儿,我很担心
You know what’s funny? For a minute, I was worried
当我看到橙色氪星石给了你超能力,
when I saw that the orange kryptonite gave you powers,
但我想起来,你们毕竟是你们
but then I remembered, uh, you’re you.
来吧,我们走,小猪们
Come on, let’s go, little piggies.
我怎么跟你说的?这不是比西班牙语课好吗?
What did I tell you? Isn’t this better than Spanish class?
是的
Si.
嘿,露易丝·莱恩
Hey, Lois Lane.
见到你总是很高兴
Always nice to see ya.
说话,莱科斯 我知道你是幕后主使
Talk, Lex. I know you’re behind this.
令人印象深刻的破坏,但不是我♥干♥的
Impressive destruction, but not my work.
你的名字就在怪物身上
Your name is literally on the monster.
看起来我的小宝贝长大了
Looks like one of my little babies is all grown up.
这真令人毛骨悚然
That’s creepy.
坦白吧 莱科斯 你对超人做了什么?
Spill it, Lex. What have you done with Superman?
无论超人在哪里,都与我
Wherever Superman is, it’s got nothing to do with me,
或者我的公♥司♥,LexCorp国际无关
or my company, LexCorp International.
嘿!别咬巴塔朗了
Hey! Stop chewing on that Batarang.
布鲁斯·韦恩为此花了很多钱,
Bruce Wayne paid a lot of money for that,
然后把它作为礼物送给了我
and then gave it to me as a present.
维克,你能解除他们的防御吗?
Vic, can you override their defenses?
我什么都做不了
I can’t do anything
他们强制我进入飞行模式
while they got me stuck in airplane mode.
所有关于外星人入侵的协议,
All those protocols for an alien invasion,
小毛球什么都不给
nothing for little furballs.
这些四足陆地怪物犯了一个巨大的错误
These quadrupedal land maniacs have made a giant mistake
招惹…哦,哇!
messing with the King of… Oh, whoa!
嘿,等等 那是鱼食吗?
Hey, hold on. Is that fish food?
哦,有人饿了
Aw, someone was hungy.
莱科斯·卢瑟否认参与其中,但自称是”坏人小组”
Lex Luthor denies involvement, but is quote “team bad guy.”
幸运的是,超人的狗是我们队的
Luckily, Superman’s dog is on our team.
小克吗?
Krypto?
当然是和超人亲热的狗狗 他会拯救我们
Of course, Superman’s dog he makes out with. He’ll save us.
不
No.
他没有超能力
He doesn’t have his powers.
但其他动物有
But those other animals do.
和…难道氪星人就不能和他们一起…拯救大都市?
And… and like, can’t Krypto work with them to… to save Metropolis?
是的,
Yeah, about that.
他不是最擅长对付其他动物的
He’s not the greatest with other animals.
他最好快点振作起来
He better get it together soon,
否则那些豚鼠就会占领世界
or those ferrets are gonna take over the world.
他是好的吗?
Is he okay?
看起来他还有呼吸
Looks like he’s still breathing.
是的 他的活着
Yep. He’s alive.
你输了,狗狗