好吧,它现在真的正在发生
Well, it’s literally happening right now.
我很高兴那个新朋友不是我
I’m just glad that that new friend ain’t me.
轻一点,卡尔
Easy, Carl.
别装得好像你不认识我似的
Stop acting like you don’t know me.
这次逃的不错啊,胡迪尼
Nice try, Houdini.
你真的回来找我们了
Well, you did say you’d come back for us.
哦,收养时间到了
Ooh, adoption time.
我们总有一个人可以依偎在一起
One of us is gonna get someone to snuggle with.
是啊,别抱太大希望
Yeah, don’t get your hopes up.
他们总是选择
They always pick the–
给你,宝贝
Here you go, baby.
哇!第一天
Wow! First day.
成为一个被收养的动物是简单而且好玩的!
Being a rescue animal is easy and fun!
嘿 下次就会轮到你了
Hey. You’ll get ’em next time.
是啊 下一次
Yeah. Next time.
我真不敢相信那个收♥容♥所♥的混♥蛋♥狗
I can’t believe that shelter punk
说我不正常
said I wasn’t normal.
我是一只完全正常的狗
I’m a totally normal dog.
超人不可能在里面
And no way Superman was in there
为我找一个朋友
looking for a friend for me.
我不需要朋友
I don’t need a friend
超人就是我的朋友
Supes is my friend
我唯一的朋友是超人
My only friend is Superman

Hmm.
这是什么?
What’s that?
有人把流星拖向城市?
Someone is dragging a meteor toward the city?
卢梭
Luthor.
你好,漂亮
Hello, gorgeous.
我多么渴望你能进入我的太阳系啊
Oh, how I have longed for you to enter my solar system.
石头
It’s a rock.
那块石头,梅西,百分之百是橙色氪石
That rock, Mercy, is 100% orange kryptonite.
太帅了 另一块也快来了
Cool. Another kryptonite scheme.
不,这次不一样!
No, this is different!
绿色氪石会剥夺超人的能力
Green kryptonite takes away Superman’s powers,
但橙色氪石
but orange kryptonite
会给我超能力
Will give me superpowers.
你知道的,就像隐身一样
You know, like, uh, invisibility
或者,嗯,镭射眼
or, uh, laser-eyes,
扔飞刀般的扑克牌
or throwing playing cards really hard.
我终于要比那个愚蠢的超人更强了
I’m finally gonna be stronger than that stupid–
你说的那个应该不是我吧?
You’re not talking about me, are you?
我想他也在说我
Yeah, I think he was talking about me, too.
这是尴尬的
That’s awkward.
超人
Superman.
我希望你和你的那只狗
I’d expected you and that mutt of yours
早点滚
much sooner.
我要求你释放那颗流星,莱科斯
I’m gonna need you to let go of that meteor, Lex.
好啊
Gladly.
小克,捡回来!
Krypto, fetch!
那只狗是个英雄!
That dog’s a hero!
小克 !
Krypto!
好狗
Good dog.
让我们把这东西放回它该去的地方
Let’s put this thing back in space where it belongs.
女士 宝贝
Ma’am. Baby.
让我们看看你现在能不能抓住它
Let’s see if you can catch it now.
啊!
Ah!
你忘了一件事,莱克斯
You forgot one thing, Lex.
不像你,我有朋友
Unlike you, I have friends.
多谢你建造了
Thanks for building
在水里那个愚蠢的邪恶总部
your stupid evil headquarters on the river.
非常合适我
Very convenient for the water guy.
我是海王!
I’m Aquaman!
哦,太棒了 这些棒槌们
Oh, great. These jabronies.
有人给技术支持打电♥话♥了吗?
Uh, did somebody call tech support?
你试过关机再开机吗?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
谢谢你,朋友
Thanks, buddy.
好友? 不,这些人最多是工作上的伙伴
Buddy? No, these people are work friends at best.
请系好安全带
Please fasten your safety belts.
他们是看不见的
They are invisible.
没错,这些东西都不是隐形的
Yeah, none of this stuff is invisible.
它真的更透明了
It’s really more transparent.
嗯?
Hmm?
我喜欢你的激光装置
I like your laser thing.
但是绿色看起来更好
But it looks better in green.
是的
Yeah.
LexCorp公♥司♥的权力诉讼开始了
LexCorp power suit engaged.
坐垫加热已激活
Seat warmer activated.
我花过的最值的十亿元
Best billion I ever spent.
我只需要一小块
All I need is one little piece.
上帝保佑你的小心脏
Aw, bless your little heart.
你以为你会抢先一步吗?
Did you think you were gonna get to it first?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我终于成为了我想要成为的人
I am what I was always meant to become.
嗯?这是什么?
Huh? What is this?
但我应该有超能力的!
But I’m supposed to have superpowers!
他们是被高估了
They’re overrated.
干得漂亮,小克
Good boy, Krypto.
谁是好孩子?谁是好孩子?
Who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy?
你是我的超级狗狗吗?是吗?
Are you my super doggo? Are you?
哦!的舌头
Oh! In the tongue.
谁是好孩子?谁是好孩子?
Who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy?
我想念我的父母
I miss my parents.
是谁把氪星石扔回太空的?
Who threw that kryptonite back into space?
你好,漂亮
Hello, gorgeous.
我是多么渴望你能进入我的太阳系啊
Oh, how I’ve longed for you to enter my solar system.
你赢了这一轮,生菜
You win this round, lettuce.
伙计们,怎么了?
Guys, what’s going on?
没什么,PB
Nothing, PB.
就是那个被你们称为疯狂的计划
Just the plan that you all called crazy
结果是非常完美
turns out to be crazy good.
当我回到实验室的时候,
You see, when I was back in the lab,
有一个人
there was this human.
他邪恶,虐待狂,性感
He was evil, sadistic, hot.
我们都是科学家
And together we were two scientists
寻找终极力量
searching for ultimate power.
当然,在这个过程中也有失误
Of course, there were missteps along the way.
红色氪石让我的头发都掉光了
The red kryptonite made my hair fall out.
幸运的是,我的骨骼结构可以把它拉下来
Luckily, I had the bone structure to pull it off.
紫色给我带来了令人不安的生动的梦
Purple gave me uncomfortably vivid dreams.
但橙色…
But the orange…
我知道橘色的会不一样
we knew the orange would be different.
我们有一个计划
And we had a plan.
直到超狗小克来毁了它
Until Krypto the Superdog had to come and ruin it.
愚蠢的名字 以他的星球命名 哦,真够创新
Stupid name. Named after his planet. Oh, real creative.
谢谢,小克!
Thanks, Krypto!
我要回家了,儿子!
I’m coming home, son!
嗯?你到底在干什么?
Huh? What the heck are you doing?
我要把你从这个可怕的动物实验室里解救出来
I’m freeing you from this horrible animal testing lab.
不!这是我的家!
No! This is my home!
现在这就是你的新家
And now this is your new home.
不用谢 -你在说什么?
You’re welcome. -What are you talking about?
你是最可爱的!
Oh, you’re the sweetest!
放开我,土妹!
Unhand me, wench!
所以我在这个令人不安的破屋里等待时机,
So I bided my time in this disturbing hovel,
准备着
preparing.
因为我发现了连莱科斯都没有想到的事
Because I’d figured out something that even Lex couldn’t.
那就是橙色氪石对人类没用
Orange kryptonite doesn’t work on people.
它只对宠物有效
It only works on pets.
露露,你还好吗?
Uh, Lulu, are you okay?
我好得很,猪
Oh, I’m more than okay, pig.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!