But that’ll kill him.
小克,不
Krypto, no.
你说得对,艾斯
You were right, Ace.
哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa!
我就是天竺鼠
I am a few guineas short of a pig.
嗯……
Uh…
啊!
Ah!
当你爱上一个人
Well, when you love somebody,
我是说,你真的很喜欢他们,
and I mean, you really love them,
你得愿意为他们做任何事
you gotta be willing to do anything for ’em.
即使会心疼?
Even if it hurts?
尤其是
Especially then.
不!
No!
伙计,当护盾真没劲
Man, it sucks being a canine shield.
啊哟
Oof.
我觉得我的牙齿还在发光
I think my teeth are still glowing.
你救了我的命,伙计
You saved my life, man.
你当时正忙着救我们的呢
Hey, well, you were in the middle of saving ours.
你知道人们是怎么说狗的
You know what they say about dogs.
看来你的超级脑壳里确实有东西
So, something did get through that super skull of yours.
别逼我收回
Don’t make me take it back.
屁♥股♥,屁♥股♥,屁♥股♥ 再见
Bum, bum, bum. -Bye.
什么?你对我做了什么?
What? What have you done to me?
我在热狗汤里,不是吗?
I’m in hot dog water, aren’t I?
不!
No!
耶!
Yeah!
谢天谢地,你没事
Oh, thank goodness you’re okay.
我为你感到高兴,伙计
I’m happy for you, buddy.
你知道小克救了我吗?
You know Krypto rescued me?
我知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
很久以前他救了我
He rescued me a long time ago.
它是一只好狗
He’s a good dog.
过来,伙计
Come here, boy.
嘿
Hey.
对不起,小克
I’m sorry, Krypto.
你知道你永远是我最好的朋友
You know you’ll always be my best friend.
没有什么能改变这一点
And nothing can ever change that.
哦,还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
哇,看那个
Wow, look at that.
我确实计划好了,但是
I did have this whole thing planned, but–
哦,不,请
Oh, no, please,
这就是我一直想象的样子
this is exactly how I always pictured it.
巨大邪恶的豚鼠
Giant evil guinea pig.
这个…这在我的许愿板上 真的
This… This was on my vision board. Really.
你想继续求婚吗?
You wanna keep going?
是的,我会的 谢谢你!
Yes, I would. Thank you.
洛伊斯 乔尼,
Lois Joanne Lane,
让我成为全宇宙最快乐的超人
make me the happiest Superman in the universe.
你愿意…-愿意
Will you– -Yeah, okay!
婚前协议
Prenup.
捏捏蝙蝠侠!
Squeezy Bruce!
最好是有版权的玩具,不然我要发火了
That better be a licensed toy, or I will freak out.
哦!
Oh!
嘿,别担心 我接到了你
Hey, don’t worry. I got you.
好的,发生了什么?
Okay, what’s happening?
哇,这太奇怪了
Wow, this is so weird.
如此美丽!
So beautiful!
击掌这么慢
High-fiving so slow
当我们都非常快的时候 嗯
when we’re both really fast. Huh.
塞米西拉的戴安娜王妃,
Princess Diana of Themyscira,
我谦卑地介绍我自己,
I humbly present myself,
你永远的超猪,收下我的膝盖
Super Hog, still brainstorming, to you.
你会成为一个强大的战士
You will be a mighty warrior.
和值得抱抱的朋友
And cuddle buddy.
没意思
Woe is me.
没人爱海王
No one cares about the water guy.
这个水鼠知道
This water guy does.
嘿,我叫基斯
Hey, my name’s Keith.
啊,猪猪吻
Aw, little piggy kisses.
嘿,烟
Hey, smokey.
你看起来有点累
You’re looking a little burnt out.
需要灯吗?
Need a light?
哦,看看我!
Oh, look at me!
哦,来这里
Aw, come here.
我是马克 和你的名字吗?
I’m Mark. And your name?
那,你是一只狗
So, you are a dog.
我是蝙蝠侠
I am the Batman.
抱歉,我不太擅长和动物打交道
Sorry, I’m not really great with animals.
是啊,我不太会和人打交道
Yeah, I’m not really great with people.
可能是因为我的童年创伤
Probably because of my traumatic puppyhood.
小时候,我的家人就被夺走了
As a child, my family was taken from me.
当我还是只小狗时,我就被从我的家人身边带走了
As a puppy, I was taken from my family.
所以,我磨练了自己
So, I’ve steeled myself.
我总是在控制我的情绪
My emotions, always in check.
没人能通过我坚不可摧的防线
No one ever getting past my impenetrable defenses.
啊,管他呢?
Ah, what the heck?
好孩子
Good boy.
好吧,蝙蝠侠也爱你
Okay, the Batman loves you, too.
哦!嘿,老爸
Oh! Hey, Pops.
是的,是我,艾尔
Yes, it is I, Dog-El.
从不吃巧克力 镜子里的狗就是你
Never eat chocolate. That dog in the mirror is you.
烟花不行啊!
Fireworks suck!
替我向盖尔问好!
Tell Gail I said hey!
看来你和超人都解决了
Looks like you worked everything out with Superman.
多亏了你的建议,我也交了一些新朋友
Thanks to your advice, I made some new friends, too.
现在我要带他们去小小村
And now I’ve gotta bring them to Smallville.
我答应他们,这将是他们的新……
I promised them that it would be their new…
哦!
Aw!
的回家
…home.
嘿,薯片,
Hey, Chip-tonite,
和杰西卡怎么样了?我们已经很接近了
How’s it going with Jessica? -We’re getting pretty close
作为人和宠物 她甚至给它戴上了戒指
as person and pet. She even put a ring on it.
不错的换装游戏,PB
Nice costume game, PB.
谢谢!它甚至还有磁铁
Thanks! It even has magnets.
这要花多长时间?
Um, how long is this gonna take?
我和两个消防员头盔有个火热约会
I got a hot date with two firemen’s helmets.
剧透一下,他们是双胞胎
Spoiler alert, they’re twins.
你迟到了
You’re late.
抱歉,我和黑暗骑士在玩
Sorry, me and the Dark Knight were playing
一点点取回 你见过捏捏超人吗?
a little bit of fetch. Have you met Chewperman?
那么无礼
So disrespectful.
可能是你们开始
Y’all started it.
那么,我们的任务是什么?
So, what’s the mission?
我们可以回答这个问题
We can answer that.
我们的情报显示有条狗被变异了
Okay, our intel indicates a dog has been mutated.
这可能很危险
This could be dangerous.
我们得阻止他
We have to stop him.
收紧你的衣领 我们有工作要做
Tighten your collars. We’ve got work to do.
我吃了那个联邦快递的家伙
I ate the FedEx guy.
嘿,我认识那条狗
Hey, I know that dog.
他又大又蓝,快要揍我们了
He’s giant and blue and about to crush us.
但无法粉碎我们的感情
Can’t crush what we have.
说啊 来吧
Say it back. Come on.
来吧 -不能摧毁我们拥有的
Come on. -Can’t crush what we have.
超宠们,激活!
Super-Pets, activate!
这几天我很烦躁,工作的日子没有尽头
These days I’m restless Work days are endless
看看你是怎么让我,让我
Look how you’ve made me made me
♪时间过得更快 回放你的笑声
But time moves faster replaying your laughter
灾难
Disaster
因为现在你离我那么远,而我却倒下了
Cause now you’re so far away and I’m down
感觉自己就像人群中的一张脸