and now I have four more.
哦!他的意思是我们是他的朋友
Aw! He means us.
我不能让你们为我的错误冒生命危险
I can’t let you keep risking your lives for my mistake.
但别担心,等这一切结束,
But don’t worry, when this is over,
我还是要带你们去那个农场
I’m still taking you all to that farm.
小狗,飞起来!
Pup, up and away!
你相信那只狗吗?
You believe that dog?
有情感上的突破,
Has an emotional breakthrough,
恢复他的能力,然后反弹
gets his powers back, and then bounces.
我觉得很暖心 我也觉得
I thought it was sweet. -Me, too.
说实话,我一般,你知道的
I’m medium on it, you know, if I’m honest.
是时候让超人死去了
Time for the death of Superman.
我不同意
I’m not so sure about that.
呃!又是这家伙?
Ugh! This guy again?
最后还有什么话要说的吗?
Any last words?
我喜欢这么说
I love saying that.
最后一句话吗?哦,很有趣
Any last words? Ooh, it is fun.
嘿 你喜欢我的小笑话吗?
Hey. You liked my little joke?
把你关在牢房♥里
Lockin’ you up in the cell.
很有趣,对吧?对吧?
That was funny, right? Right?
不,嘿,拜托,是我 我是爸爸莱克斯
No, hey, come on, it’s me. Papa Lex.
不,嘿…什么?来吧!
No, hey… What? Come on!
你发的薪水还不够
Yeah, I don’t get paid enough for this, no.
锁上大门
Lock the gates.
我可等不了那么久
Ew, I can’t wait that long.
我们现在就开始吧 我想现在就开始
Let’s do it now. I want to do it now.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about this?
我是说,我们可以策划绑♥架♥案
I mean, the kidnapping we could get behind.
我们喜欢绑♥架♥,但如果你这么做,他们会死
We liked the kidnapping, but if you do this, they’ll die.
这就是……
That’s the point of…
你以为我们在干什么?
What did you think we were doing?
马克,基斯,合并
Mark, Keith, suffer.
分开
Stand down.
好吧,小克,你现在绝对是在跟踪我
Okay, Krypto, you are definitely stalking me now.
我好像被吓到了
I’m, like, creeped out.
再见了
Bye.
那里
Fly over there.
你是说,朝着那个啮齿杀手?
You mean, toward the murder rodent?
超人在哪里?
Where is Superman?
你太迟了
You’re too late.
我要把他送回那个
I’m sending him back to the place
他来的地方
from whence he came from.
不!
No!
什么……这是怎么呢
What… What’s going on?
是啊,有趣的故事
Uh, yeah, funny story.
我把我的办公室变成了一艘火箭飞船
I, uh, turned my office into a rocket ship.
所有亿万富翁都有
All billionaires have ’em.
这是真的
It’s true.
小克,火箭上有个炸♥弹♥
Krypto, there’s a bomb on the rocket.
当它离开地球大气层时,
When it leaves Earth’s atmosphere,
它会爆♥炸♥
it’ll implode.
我们只是咳嗽 快去!
We’re just coughing. Go!
我来救你了,超人
I’m coming for you, Superman.
没有那么快
Not so fast.
谁能活下来,小狗?
Who gets to live, doggy?
你爱的男人,还是他爱的女人?
The man you love, or the woman he does?
你一个人救不了他们两个
You can’t save them both on your own.
怎么了,狗吗?
What’s up, dog?
这是什么?狗腿联盟吗?
Ugh, what is this? PAW Patrol?
我不是让你们不要来吗
I thought I told you guys to stay put.
我们什么时候听过你的?
When do we ever listen to you?
嘘!我无聊!
Boo! I’m bored!
我们来看看惨烈的坠机
Let’s get to the fiery crash.
你救超人
You save Superman.
从火箭吗?我相信你
From a rocket? -I trust you.
好吧,但还是从火箭上么?
Okay, but from a rocket, though?
大家一起跳
Hop on, y’all.
因为这头猪
Because this pig right here
马上就要完蛋了
is about to go ham.
就是它带走了我们的超人
That thing took our Superman.
她会是后悔的
She’s goin’ down.
默顿,踢它PP
Merton, hit it.
唉!
Ay!
一切都结束了,豚鼠
It’s over, hamster.
豚鼠吗?
Hamster?
豚鼠只是一元店的沙鼠
A hamster is just a dollar store gerbil.
豚鼠是花栗鼠
A hamster is a chipmunk
一点都不好玩
with nothing interesting going on fur-wise.
到你了,孩子 像开金枪鱼罐头一样打开它
You’re up, kid. Open it like a can of tuna.
我帮你松开了
Well, I loosened it for you.
伙计,我讨厌刀枪不入
Man, I hate bein’ invulnerable.
我们开始吧 明天会疼死的
Here we go. This is gonna hurt tomorrow.
为什么我不能有弹性?
Why couldn’t I have been stretchy?
或者,拿个魔法锤什么的
Or, like, gotten a magic hammer or something.
不!
No!
面对它
Face it.
结束了 嗯?
It’s over. -Huh?
你的超人已经不在了
Your Superman is no more
现在他珍爱的小狗就要…
and now his precious little dog is about to…
什么? 怎么了?
What? What is it?
我脸上有东西吗?
Do I have something on my face?
我长痘痘了吗?它是湿的吗?它是准备好了吗?
Do I have a pimple? Is it wet? Is it ready?
我应该把它弄破吗?
Should I pop it?
嘿,家伙 大风扇
Hey, guys. Big fan.
嗯…你们也看到那只大猪了吧?
Um… You all see the giant pig too, right?
不 他们是怎么……?
No. How did they…?
你忘了一件事,露露
You forgot one thing, Lulu.
不像你,我有朋友
Unlike you, I have friends.
你说得对,你确实有朋友
You’re right, you do have friends.
但这种情况不会持续太久
But not for long.
露露面前跪下
Kneel before Lulu.
哦,来吧
Oh, come on.
我说,跪下!
I said, kneel!
努力跟上,乌龟 -好的
Try to keep up, turtle. -Okay.
猪猪
Porcine creature…
…跟随我
…follow my lead.
蝙蝠侠独自工作
Batman works alone.
除了罗宾和阿尔弗雷德
Except for Robin, and Alfred,
局长戈登……
Commissioner Gordon…
不要弄乱我那一半的头发!
Don’t mess up my half-fro!
我是海王
I am Aquaman.
抓住它,松鼠!
Get it, squirrel!
…正义联盟,
…Justice League,
蝙蝠女孩,蝙蝠女,
Batgirl, Batwoman,
我的电子技术朋友们,
my IT crew,
不管摩根·弗里曼演的是谁
whoever Morgan Freeman played,
啊,管他呢
Ah, what the heck.
看好了,你这可怜的狗
Watch, you pathetic pooch,
就像我毁掉所有你在乎的人一样
as I destroy everyone you care for.
世界上什么都没有
And there’s nothing in the world
你能做什么来阻止我
you can do to stop me.
你是对的,露露,
You’re right, Lulu,
在这个世界上,我无法阻止你
there’s nothing I can do in this world to stop you.
你在说什么,伙计?
What are you talking about, man?
为什么你的语法
And why was your syntax
这句话的结构很奇怪?
so oddly structured in that sentence?
帮我照顾超人
Keep an eye on Supes for me.
他要去哪里?
Where’s he going?
不 不是太阳能爪爪拳
No. Not the Solar Paw Punch.
果汁盒的事?
The juice box thing?
但那样会杀了他的