I can’t believe this is actually happening.
到此为止,啮齿动物
This ends now, rodent.
你刚刚被……打败了 让我记住它
You were just defeated by… Let me remember it.
超宠联盟
The League of Super-Pets.
闪闪 你好,是谁?
Brring, brring. Hello, who’s there?
超宠联盟
Uh, the League of Super-Pets.
露露,放弃吧 这是结束了
Give it up, Lulu. It’s over.
白♥痴♥ 你已经掌握窍门了
You idiots. You’re actually getting the hang of this.
我是一个落魄的人
I’m toast. I’m a goner.
不是
Not.
不!
No!
再走一步,小狗就成功了
One more step and the puppy gets it.
除非你的朋友
Unless your friends
走进那边的牢房♥
walk into those cells over there.
艾斯,攻击 我会没事的
Ace, attack. I’ll be fine.
你会变成煎饼的
You’ll be a pancake.
好吧,我数到三
Okay, I’m gonna count to three
我从两点开始,因为我很邪恶
and I’ll start at two ’cause I’m evil.
两个……
Two…
好吧,露露 你赢了
All right, Lulu. You win.
不!别听她的
No! Don’t listen to her.
我们还有什么选择?
What choice do we have?
我不知道他们会这么伤心
Oh, I didn’t know they were gonna be so sad.
他不想进笼子,
He doesn’t wanna go in the cage,
但为了救另一个,他必须这么做
but he has to, to save the other one.
每个人都很难过
Everyone is upset.
狗狗们很伤心
The dogs are sad
乌龟的难过
The turtle’s sad
而松鼠是悲伤的
And the squirrel is sad
好的 我刚才说到哪儿了?
Okay. Now then, where was I?
让我看看你,我的宝贝
Let me look at you, my pet.
哦,莱克斯
Oh, Lex.
现在这个世界需要什么呢
What the world needs now
是爱,甜蜜的爱
Is love, sweet love
这是唯一的
It’s the only thing
实在是太少
That there’s just too little of
莱克斯吗?
Lex?
莱科斯,你在干什么?
Lex, what are you doing?
我们是一个团队
We’re a team.
莱克斯,我们曾经是科学家
Lex, we were scientists together.
不 莱科斯,你在干什么?
No. Lex, what are you doing?
我是说,拜托 你没指望我分享功劳
I mean, come on. You didn’t expect me to share credit
和一只啮齿动物,是吗?
with a rodent, did you?
莱克斯 !
Lex!
哦!小转折啊!
Oh! Little turn of events!
豚鼠现在悲伤了
The guinea pig is sad
露露,我知道你很伤心,但加入我们吧
Lulu, I know you’re hurting, but join our pack.
举起,等等!真的吗?
Hold up, wait! For real?
她把我们丢在火里等死,记得吗?
She left us to die in a fire, remember?
但如果我们合作
Yeah, but if we work together,
我们就能离开这里去救超人
we can get outta here and save Superman.
嗯 你真的爱他
Huh. You truly love him.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
你是一个傻瓜
You’re a fool.
他只会让你心碎
He’ll only break your heart.
幸运的是,我要帮你一个忙,
Luckily, I’m going to do you a favor,
在他有机会之前毁了他
and destroy him before he gets the chance.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我忘了说我邪恶计划的大结局了吗?
Oh, did I forget to mention my evil plan’s grand finale?
28分钟内,整个正义联盟
In 28 minutes, the entire Justice League
会爆♥炸♥的
is gonna go kaboom.
如果我抓不到我的人,你也抓不到你的人
If I can’t have my guy, then you can’t have yours.
不 我不会让你伤害他的
No. I won’t let you hurt him.
只有一个问题,
Just one question,
你被困在笼子里,要怎么阻止我?
how are you gonna stop me when you’re trapped in a cage?
你也困了,天才
You’re trapped, too, genius.
是的,我知道 但就像在收♥容♥所♥一样
Yes, I know. But just like at the shelter,
我总是有逃跑方案的
I always have an exit strategy.
嘿,女孩
Hey, girl.
菜,女王 莱科斯怎么样了?
Dish, queen. How’d it go with Lex?
好吧,我觉得我现在可以说了,
Okay, I feel like I can say this now,
我从来都不喜欢他
I never liked him.
莱科斯会为他的所作所为付出代价的
Lex will pay for what he’s done.
就在正义联盟旁边
Right alongside the Justice League.
你逃不掉的
You won’t get away with this.
我带着爱说这些 你们都是失败者
I say this with love. You are all losers.
你们一直都是失败者,以后也会是
You’ve always been losers, and you’ll continue to be losers
直到你的废柴死
until the end of your loser lives.
哦,小克,
Oh, and Krypto,
我一定会替你跟超人说再见的
I’ll be sure to say goodbye to Superman for you.
好,好,好
Well, well, well.
如果不是正义联盟
If it isn’t the Justice League,
被我捕获,完全靠我自己
captured by me, entirely on my own.
豚鼠几乎什么都做了
The guinea pig did literally everything.
是的,不得不承认,感觉不太好
Yes, gotta admit, doesn’t feel great.
但这一切都是值得的
But it’s all worth it.
因为你们这群笨蛋要完蛋了
Because you chumps are going down for good.
没用的,
It’s no use.
这些格子被设计出来
These cells were designed
阻止任何有超能力的人逃跑
to keep anyone with powers from escaping.
你得像超人一样强壮才能出来
You’d have to be as strong as Superman to get out.
我们不能就这么放弃
Well, we can’t just give up.
放弃是有区别的
There’s a difference between giving up
知道什么时候结束
and knowing when it’s over.
唔唔 不可能 不是超级英雄
Mm-mmm. No way. Not for superheroes.
我不是超级英雄
I’m not a superhero.
我甚至不是一条好狗
I’m not even a good dog.
当我还是只小狗的时候
When I was a puppy,
我答应过要照看超人
I promised I’d watch over Superman.
我失败了
And I failed.
都是因为我嫉妒露易丝
All because I was jealous of Lois.
谁不会?你看到那些刘海了吗?
Who wouldn’t be? Have you seen those bangs?
超人是我唯一的朋友
Superman was my only friend
我害怕失去它
and I was afraid to lose that.
但你不能责怪自己
But you can’t blame yourself.
我是唯一该受责备的人
I’m the only one to blame.
如果我真的是他的朋友
If I really was his friend,
无论发生什么,我都会在他身边
I’d have been there for him no matter what.
我父亲是对的
My father was right.
我的问题是我自己
My problem is me.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
不,伙计,你很好
Nah, man, you’re good.
你终于对自己坦诚了
You’re just finally being real with yourself.
没有真♥相♥就没有正义
You can’t have justice without truth.
谢谢,艾斯
Thanks, Ace.
但是已经太晚了
But it’s too late.
你确定吗,佩里托?
Are you sure about that, perrito?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你的飞行
You’re flying.
什么?
What?
我…
I’m…
我的超能力
My powers.
回来了!
I’m back!
氪星石已经离开了狗
The kryptonite has left the dog.
嗯,那闻起来确实像檀香
Well, that does smell like sandalwood.
好了,是时候拯救正义联盟了
All right, time to save the Justice League.
让我们击败他们
Let’s crack some skulls.
不,你们已经做得够多了
No, you’ve done enough.
现在说什么?
Um, say what now?
我是为了拯救一个最好的朋友才开始的
I started this with one best friend to save
现在我又多了四个朋友

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!