and they call that a dog and pony show.
你觉得可笑 一旦发生在你身上 你就笑不出来
It may be funny, but it’s not that funny when it happens to you, son.
的确发生在我身上
It happened to me.
你买♥♥了矿场股票?
What? You bought worthless mining stock?
我被取消赛车资格
I told you I lost my ride.
因为
That’s how I lost it.
车队的老板是老千
Team owner was a conman. Junk bonds, worthless companies.
他出♥售♥偷回来的游艇
But mainly he sold stolen yachts.
我赢了赛事 他利用我的名气促销
When I won enough races, he even used my name to promote the sales.
结果他坐牢,我不能赛车
He went to jail and I lost my ride.
真是羞耻
It was pretty humiliating, actually.
你被卑鄙小人陷害
Hell, Cole, there’s no need to be embarrassed
不必觉得羞耻
by some lowlife, piece of trash who put you in that kind of position.
那要看情形
Well, Harry, that depends. – On what?
你是否和那个卑鄙小人有亲戚关系,一个垃圾人
On whether or not you’re related to that lowlife, piece of trash.
他是我父亲
He was my father.
自从那次之后
I’ve never really stuck with anything since.
他们不相信我,我也不信他们
They don’t trust me, I don’t trust them.
这个你最清楚
You know how that goes.
举例说
Like for instance,
你今天对我说谎
you lied to me today.
没有撞车送命是我好运
It was dumb luck I didn’t end up crashed or dead.
我应该揍你一顿 是吗? 来吧
I ought to punch you out. – Yeah? Give it a try.
不
No.
跟六十岁老翁打架?
Don’t wanna get my ass kicked by a 60-year-old man.
五十九岁
Fifty-nine.
哈利,教训他 科尔,加油
Whoop his ass, Harry. – Come on, Cole.
他占了上风
Oh, God. Come on.
车手不应该抢外线爬头
Drivers just don’t go to the outside like that, Cole.
但我知道你应付得来 我知道的
But I knew you could do it. I knew it.
我对你有信心
I believed it in my heart.
桃还是樱桃? 樱桃
Peach or cherry? – Cherry.
你是独一无二的
I’m taking a leak.
有深谋远虑的车手
There you see now, there’s calculating drivers,
也有英勇无畏的车手
and then there’s kamikaze drivers.
科尔就像我父亲,勇者无惧
And our Cole here’s a kamikaze, like my pappy was.
谁是你父亲? 巴蒂·布雷瑟顿
And who’s that? – Buddy Bretherton.
巴蒂·布雷瑟顿是你父亲? 是
Buddy Bretherton was your dad?
他在代托纳大赛去世 是去年的事
He died at Daytona, didn’t he? – Last year.
是什么原因? 撞向墙边
How did it happen? Mind my asking? – He hit the wall.
哪个弯口?
Which turn?
可能在撞墙前去世
He was probably dead before he hit it.
法医官说他心脏病发
The coroner’s report showed massive heart attack.
我们被截停了
I believe we’ve been pulled over.
所有人下车面壁站好
All right. Everybody out and up against the wall here.
你们被捕了
You’re under arrest.
立刻下车
Let’s go. Move it.
什么事? 你拿着的东西
What the hell for? – It’s right there in your hand.
非法运酒越过州界
Transportation of illegal alcohol across state lines
作贩卖♥♥用途
for the purpose of distribution.
你误会了,长官
Well, I don’t know what this looks like to you, Officer,
我们没卖♥♥酒,我们不过在喝酒
but this is not distribution. This is consumption.
那仍然是犯法
Well, that don’t exactly make it legal.
你应该清楚
You know what…
转身站好
Now up against the wall.
什么事? 面壁站好
What… What is this? – Up against the wall!
长官
Officer?
找到一些东西
Well, looks like we’ve found something.
什么? -他藏着武器
What’s that? – A concealed weapon.
在哪里? 这里
Where? – Right here.
余下来的问题是…
Now, the only question is,
他会否动用武器? 好…
will he actually use it?
不要生气
Please don’t be mad.
他们说你可能喜欢我
Harry and the boys just thought you might like me.
这里是佛罗里达州代托纳
Here we are for summer speed weeks in Daytona Beach, Florida.
今天举♥行♥<爆竹400大赛>
It’s the Firecracker 400.
新晋车手科尔·特里科勒备受瞩目
And the favorite here today is newcomer Cole Trickle
驾驶46号♥雪佛莱<超级风>
in the number 46 Superflo Chevrolet.
赛车史上最厉害的年轻车手
He’s the hottest young rookie in NASCAR history
六场比赛胜出五场,史无前例
and has won an unprecedented five out of his last six races.
别对着罗迪的倒后镜扮鬼脸
Stop playing peek-a-boo in Rowdy’s rearview mirror.
不要再这么幼稚
I thought you boys would’ve had enough of that by now.
我没有看他的倒后镜
I’m not doing anything like that, Harry.
你做什么?
Well, then what are you doing?
他冲过来 撞松了自己的灭音器
He rubbed me the wrong way and loosened his bumper!
我帮他脱下整个灭音器
I’m just gonna have to come all the way out.
他的泵把
Try that and his rear bumper’s liable to go through the radiator
会撞坏你的水箱
and take you out of the whole damn race.
泵把松脱就要退出比赛
That bumper gets any looser, Rowdy, they’re gonna black-flag you.
让他走吧
Let him go by.
他挥手让我爬头,我走外线
He’s waving me by, I’m gonna take him on the high side.
你担心什么?
What are you so worried about, Harry?
你令我吓一跳,做得好
Well, you surely got my attention. Great driving, great recovery, Cole.
科尔·特里科勒紧随51号♥的罗迪·伯恩斯
Cole Trickle now right behind the number 51 car of Burns,
再次展开龙争虎斗
and they go at it again.
四号♥弯角撞车
There’s a crash coming out of turn four, Cole.
我看到了
I see it!
你听到吗? -我看不见
Can you hear me?
请摇动手指
I can’t see anything. – Wiggle your fingers for me.
和脚趾
Wiggle your toes.
我什么也看不见
I can’t see anything.
我没事
I’m all right. Take this off.
他怎么了?
Hey, what do we got?
接上监察器
Hook up the other monitor.
我不是电池,不用充电
I’m not a car battery. I don’t need recharging.
放松,这是正常程序
Relax, it’s just standard procedure.
去你的 你说什么?
Hey, you go screw yourself, okay? – What was that, Mr. Burns?
我不是说你
I wouldn’t tell you to do that, Doc. – We’ll see.
发生什么事?
What’s going on? – Keep your head down.
你在医院
Relax. – You’re in a hospital.
我盲了
I can’t see.
发生什么事?
God, tell me what’s going on! I’m blind, God damn it!
你叫什么名字? -什么?
What’s your name? – What…
你叫什么名字? 科尔
What’s your name? – Cole. Cole.
科尔,请不要动
Cole, would you help us out and lie still, please?
送他到扫瞄房♥ -是
C-spine and CAT scan, right away. – Yes, Doctor.
可否摇动你的手指?
Can you move your fingers for me?
他脑部受了震荡
Just tell him he’s had a concussion.
有瘀伤和肿胀
His brain is bruised, and like any bruise, it’s gonna swell.
所以他的视力受了影响
Now that swelling is almost certainly what’s affecting his vision.
你的脑部受到震荡
You have a concussion and your brain is bruised
有瘀伤和肿胀 所以你的视力受影响
and it’s going to swell. It’s certainly gonna affect your vision.
我会恢复视力吗?
You mean this will go away?
告诉他我们会继续检查
Tell him we’re gonna run some tests to confirm everything.
他的头盔有没有爆裂?
What did his helmet look like and was it cracked?
没有
No.
有没有划痕? 你是脑科医生?
Was it scratched? – Are you a brain doctor?
头盔前面还是后面有划痕?
Was the helmet scratched at the front or the back?
我相信前后都有
I believe it was scratched in the back and the front.
你是脑科医生?
Are you a brain doctor?
请跟我说话
Could someone talk to me?
赛车时有人用无线电跟我说话
When I’m driving, I got a guy on the radio who talks to me.
我看不见他
I can’t see him.
但他会跟我说话
But he talks to me.
别担心,我们会照顾他
Don’t worry, we’re going to take care of him.
哈利
Harry.
你没事吧 没事,为什么?
Are you okay, Harry? – Yeah. Why?
你看来弯弯曲曲的
You look all bent out of shape.
是我的眼睛有问题吧
Hell, it’s probably just my eyes.
是我变形了,我整晚留在这里
No, it’s me, I’ve been here all night.
他们给我吃什么药