你也不准说
Neither will you.
你父亲不再信任我了
Your father doesn’t trust me now.
你得保护他
You need to protect him.
他对人类的爱让他变得盲目
His love for humans makes him blind.
我知道
I know.
只要人类还在这里
As long as they are here,
我就为凯撒的性命担忧
I fear for Caesar’s life.
昨天的事谢谢了
For yesterday.
看 看这儿
Look. Look.
看这儿
Watch.
这里
Watch.
那是一个星期五
“It was Friday.”
一个美妙的下午
“A real nice afternoon.”
温暖
“Warm.”
我们外出
“We were hanging…”
我们外出郊游
“We were hanging out…
在水潭边上开了一场啤酒聚会
“At this kegger down at the swimming hole.”
外出郊游
Hanging out.
游玩
Hanging.
这里 你识字吗
Here. You can read?
这可是好东西
Now, this is the good stuff.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
不是让你滚回家吗
I thought we told you to go home!
不
No!
不 走开
No! Go!
-他倒知道这个 -是啊
– He understood that, didn’t he? – Yeah.
他好像喜欢你
I think he likes you.
得了吧
Shut up.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
想喝一杯吗 丑八怪
You want a drink, fugly?
来 给他点
Go on, give him some.
给他点呀 伙计 看他什么反应
Give him some, man. See what happens.
给你
There you go.
我靠
Shit!
好喝吧
That’s good, huh?
好了 好了
Okay. All right.
别激动
Easy.
是的
Yeah.
-别激动 -别激动
– Easy. – Easy.
好的
All right…
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
怎么了 发生什么事了
What is it? What happened?
能用了
It worked.
至少在这里能用了
At least here it did.
城市那边要等回去了才知道
We’ll know when we get back to the city.
信任
Trust.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
真♥他♥妈♥能干
You son of a bitch!
灯光
The… lights.
好些了吗
Feeling better?
母亲
Mother…?
人类的枪
Human gun!
快逃
Run.
人类杀了凯撒
Humans kill Caesar!
烧了猿族的家园
Burn ape home!
上 抓住他们
Go! Get them!
猿族必须攻击人类城市
Apes must attack human city!
回击
Fight back!
来啊 为凯撒而战
Come, fight for Caesar!
母猿和孩子留在这里
Females and young stay in woods
我们进城
we go to the city!
我们会为你父亲报仇的
We will avenge your father’s death!
埃莉 埃莉
Ellie! Ellie.
这里是旧金山发报点
This is San Francisco attempting contact.
如果有人收到这条信息
If anyone is receiving this message
请报上姓名和所在地 完毕
we ask that you identify yourself and your location. Over.
上 上
Move, move!
如果你收到这条信息
If you are receiving this signal,
请报上所在地 完毕
please state your location. Over.
重复 这里是旧金山发报点
Repeat. This is San Francisco attempting to establish contact.
如果你收到这条信息
If you are receiving this signal
请报上姓名和所在地 完毕
please state your identity and your location. Over.
出什么事了
What is it?
猿类袭击了武器库
The apes attacked the armory, sir.
拉响警报 拉响警报
Sound the alarm! Sound the alarm!
别让它们上墙 别让它们上墙
Keep them off the walls! Keep them off the walls!
快 各就各位
Let’s go! Get into position.
-准备好了吗 -好了 长官
– You ready? – Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们是幸存者
We are survivors!
虽然它们可能拿到了我们的一些武器
Now, they may have got their hands on some of our guns
但它们终究不是人类
but that does not make them men.
它们是动物
They are animals!
我们将击退它们
We will push them back!
干掉他们
Drive them down!
它们别想进来
And they will not get through these doors!
那边 加利福尼亚街
There! California street!
把火箭筒拿来
Bring me the rocket launcher!
我们的所在地有烽火标志
We have a beacon marking our location.
我们需要援助 我们遭到了袭击
Please, we need help. We are under attack.
旧金山 重复
San Francisco. Repeat.
喂
Hello?
收到吗
Do you copy?
人类跑了 抓住他们
Humans escaping! Capture them!
我们肯定快到了
We must be getting close.
我好像看到了 在这下面
I think I see it. It’s down here!
爸
Dad!
天啊 马尔科姆
Oh, my God. Malcolm!
埃莉 帮我一把
Ellie, help me.
我的
My…
儿子
son…
我的
My…
家人
family…
在哪
Where?
我不知道
I don’t know.
别说话了 你需要休息
Try not to speak. You need to rest.
按住
Hold.
他失血过多
He’s lost a lot of blood.
他能挺过去吗
Is he going to make it?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
卡弗是从哪弄来的枪
Where did Carver get the gun?
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do this?
猿族
Ape…
什么
What?
这是
Ape…
猿族
did…
干的
this.
上车
Get in the truck.
人类跑到这来了 到处躲藏
Followed the humans here. Hiding everywhere!
我们必须把他们都抓住
We must catch them all!
杀了他
Kill him.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
动手啊 灰灰
Go ahead, Ash.
让人类付出代价
Make humans pay.
凯撒不会希望我们这么做的
Caesar wouldn’t want this.
凯撒已经死了
Caesar gone.
猿族现在
Apes follow