卡弗 再不闭嘴我就要揍人了
Carver, you better shut up before I kick your ass.
好吧
Okay.
算我嘴贱
I’m the asshole.
没事吧
Are you okay?
你听起来生病了 还好吗
You sound sick… you OK?
只是需要休息
Just need rest.
你操心人类的事就好
You worry about the humans.
科巴哪儿去了
Where’s Koba?
生闷气呢
Still angry.
他说要去打猎
Said he was going hunting.
看 下面有人类
Look, humans below!
我们来这干什么
Why are we here?
凯撒相信人类
Caesar trusts humans.
科巴可不信
Koba does not.
大多数武器应该还能用
Most of the arsenal seems functional.
好的
Good.
我们安排了人在那边试射
We’re testing them out back.
别动
Don’t you move!
叫你别动 懂吗
Don’t move, do you understand me?
特里
Terry!
特里 快过来
Terry, get in here, quick!
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
怎么办 怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?
他从哪儿冒出来的
Where did he come from?
-要杀了他吗 -我也不知道
– Should we shoot him? – Maybe. I don’t know.
你还真♥他♥妈♥够丑的啊
You are one ugly son of a bitch, aren’t you?
悠着点
Whoa, man.
我想他应该是饿了
Dude, I think he’s hungry.
一定是和别的猿类走散了
He must have gotten separated from the others.
你迷路了吗
You lost?
要回家吗
Trying to get home?
滚吧 离开这里 蠢猴子
Go on! Get out of here, stupid monkey!
快滚 照他说的做 快滚
Go on. You heard him. Go!
那些枪足够杀死所有的猿类了
Enough guns here to kill every ape.
必须警告凯撒
Must warn Caesar.
天知道山上那些人在搞什么鬼
Who knows what humans are really doing up there?
堵住了 得炸开
We gotta clear this blockage.
我不知道你曾有个女儿
I didn’t know you had a daughter.
是的
Yeah.
她叫什么
What was her name?
莎拉
Sarah.
我很遗憾
I’m really sorry.
现在有你和你父亲陪着我 所以
Well, now I have you and your dad, so…
没错
Yeah.
-好了 -布置妥当了吗
– All right. – You got all that straight?
引线就那么长了
That’s all the wire we got.
注意安全
Brace yourselves.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-爸爸 -马尔科姆
– Dad! – Malcolm!
马尔科姆 马尔科姆
Malcolm! Malcolm!
爸爸
Dad?
我看不到卡弗
I can’t see Carver.
轻点
Don’t!
-扶好了 -好的
– Leave it there. – I got it.
骨头没断
It’s not broken.
松开 好的
Let go. Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你救了我们的命
You saved our lives.
我们得把那一大堆碎石给清理掉
We’ve got a lot of debris to clear now.
可能会耽搁久一点
We might need a bit more time.
多久
How long?
你好呀 小朋友
Hey, buddy.
干什么呢 弄好了吗
What are you doing? Are you finished?
看什么看
What are you looking at?
从箱子里滚出去
Hey, get out of there!
-老子杀了你 -卡弗 你干什么
– Hey! I’ll kill you! – Carver, what’re you doing?
不要 不要
Don’t! Don’t!
凯撒 不
Caesar, no!
不要
No.
说过不准带枪
Said no guns!
-不 别这样 -拜托
– No, don’t. – Please.
我并不知情
I didn’t know.
人类 现在就走
Human leave now!
这下完蛋了
Man, we screwed now.
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
马尔科姆 你要去哪儿
Malcolm, where are you going?
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
拜托 拜托 我得和他谈谈
Please, please, I just need to speak to him.
抱歉 都是我的错 我会让他离开的
I’m sorry. That was all my fault. But I will make him leave.
这是我的家
This my home.
你不该上这来
You should not be here.
我知道
I understand.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
她病了
She’s sick.
她这样多久了
How long has she been this way?
我带了药
I have medicine.
抗生素
Antibiotics.
也许她能帮上忙
Maybe she can help.
不信你
Do not trust you.
我能理解
I don’t blame you.
但请相信我
But believe me.
我们并不都像他那样
We are not all like him.
拜托 让我们帮你吧
Please, let us help you.
一天
One day.
你们只能待一天
You stay one day.
父亲 不行
Father, no!
-我们需要更多的时间 -就一天
– We might need more time. – One day!
猿族会提供帮助
Ape will help.
我才不帮忙呢
I will not help!
-你们疯了吧 -把他带走
– This is bullshit, man! – Get him out of here.
走 够了 过来 离开这里
Move! That’s enough. Come on, get out of here.
走吧 伙计
Come on, man.
行了吧
Okay?
给我过来
Move, come on!
上去
Get in!
明天见 混♥蛋♥
See you tomorrow, asshole.
刚从城市回来 人类十分危险
Just came from the city. Humans very dangerous!
凯撒在哪儿
Where is Caesar?
和人类在一起
With the humans.
亚历克斯
Yo, Alex.
这个继电器坏了 另外找一个来
This relay’s busted. See if there’s another one.
好
Yeah.
凯撒
Caesar.
不 不 不 别
No! No, no, no, don’t!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
凯撒在哪儿 我要见他
Where Caesar? Want Caesar.
凯撒
Caesar!
人类攻击了你的子民
Humans attack your sons.
你还让他们留下
You let them stay!
置猿族于危险之中
Put apes in danger!
凯撒爱护人类却不顾猿族
Caesar love humans more than apes!
不顾你的子民
More than your sons.
猿族
Ape…
不
Not…
杀
Kill…
同类
Ape.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你是我的孩子
You are my son.
我要你听我说
I need you to listen.
你怎么不告诉凯撒人类试枪的事
You didn’t tell Caesar about the guns we found?