把他们杀到一只不剩
and we’re gonna kill every last one of them.
卡弗正在备车
Carver is getting the trucks ready.
他跟福斯特还有肯普马上就到
He’ll be here with Foster and Kemp any minute.
真的要带上卡弗吗
You’re really taking carver?
他可开枪打了他们
I mean, he shot one of them.
我也没办法
I don’t really have any choice.
他在水利部门工作过
He used to work at the water department.
只有他知道怎么让水坝运作起来
He’s the only one who knows how the dam works.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
你去了打算怎么做 打算说什么
What are you gonna do up there? What are you gonna say?
我会跟他说实话
I’ll tell him the truth.
希望赶上他心情好
Hope I catch him in a good mood.
你一定觉得我疯了
You think I’m crazy.
我是担心
I’m worried.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, so am I.
我仔细想了一遍
I’ve gone over it in my head,
要是我连试都不试
and I think if I don’t at least try this,
那战争就真的无法避免了
there’s gonna be a war.
把我也带上
Take me with you.
有人受伤怎么办 我可以帮忙
What if someone gets hurt? You’ll need me there.
我爱你
I love you.
但我需要你留在这里
But I need you to stay here.
我不想留下亚历山大一个人
I don’t want Alexander to be alone.
我也去
I’m coming, too.
儿子 那里不安全
Son, it’s not safe.
待在你身边总比在这里安全
But I’m safer with you than I am down here.
我也去
I’m coming.
求你了
Please.
任何人都不许离开这辆车
No one gets out of the trucks.
任何人
No one.
要是我两个小时还没回来
If I’m not back in two hours,
你就带他们回城
you get everyone back to the city.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be okay.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please. Please.
请别杀我
Please don’t kill me.
先听我说
Just hear what I have to say.
我知道
I know.
“不要再回来” 我知道
“Don’t come back.” I know.
我来这里是因为…
I wouldn’t be here unless it were…
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay! Okay! Okay!
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
我得带你去一个地方
I need to show you something.
离这不远
It’s not far.
人类在撒谎
Human lies!
不 不
No! No!
不 不 不 我发誓
No, no, no. I swear.
去了你就明白了
If I could just show you, then you’ll understand.
拜托了
Please.
带路
Show me.
这就是人类所谓的”小型水电站”
This is what we used to call a “Small hydro”.
本来是为这里以北的区域供电的
It was built to service areas to the north of here.
我们在试着把线路改装向城市供电
But we’ve been working to reroute the power lines to the city.
城里核电站的能源
Because the city used to run off nuclear power,
几年前就告竭了
but that ran out years ago.
这些年一直靠柴油发电机和气化炉度日
So, we’ve been using diesel generators and gasifiers.
但要是能让这个水坝重新发电
But if we can just get this dam working,
就可以将有限的化石能源贮存起来
then we have a shot at restoring limited power.
你能明白我的意思吗
Is any of this making any sense to you?
灯光
The… lights.
是的
Yes.
灯光
The lights.
这是你的家园
This is your home.
我从没想过将它夺走 真的
And I don’t want to take it away from you, I promise.
但如果你允许我们在这里施工
But if you can allow us, let us do our work here…
你还带了别人
You brought others?
就几个人
Just a few.
我不会造成任何威胁
I’m not a threat.
不然的话
If I am,
你随时可以杀了我
then I guess you can kill me.
不是吧
Come on!
等等 别慌 别慌
Wait, wait, wait! Stop, stop.
我们得把枪给他们
We need to give them our guns.
就这一个条件
That’s the one condition.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们能留下了
We can stay.
人类有了电力就会变得更危险
If they get power, they’ll be more dangerous!
为什么要帮他们
Why help them?!
他们似乎已经走投无路了
They seem desperate.
如果赶走他们 以后一定会强攻过来
If we make them go, they’ll attack.
来就来
Let them.
趁其疲弱 一举消灭他们
We’ll destroy them while they’re weak.
有多少猿类得为此牺牲
And how many apes will die?
这是一个缔造和平的机会
We have one chance for peace.
让人类干完他们的活 他们就会离开
Let them do their human work. Then they’ll go.
人类干的活
Human work?
人类干的活
Human work.
人类干的活
Human work.
人类干的活
Human work!
科巴说
Koba say,
猿族应该憎恨人类
apes should hate humans…
够了
Enough!
科巴在人类身上
From humans Koba learned hate,
只学到了仇恨
but nothing else.
你得吃点东西
Hey, you need to eat.
好 我只是
Okay, I just…
今天你的所作所为十分勇敢
That was brave, what you did today.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
我知道现在所有人都指望着你
I know everyone’s depending on you…
我才不在乎 我一点也不在乎
I don’t care about that. I don’t care about any of that.
我只在乎他
I care about him.
他经历的都不是小孩应该经历的事
He saw things that no kid should see,
我不会让情况再次恶化了
and I’m not letting us go back to that.
我知道
I know.
我也在试着消除和他的隔阂
I have been trying to get closer to him.

But…
总有一天会的
You will.
知道猿类可怕在哪儿吗
You know the scary thing about them?
他们不需要电力 灯光
They don’t need power, lights.
暖气 什么都不需要
Heat. Nothing.
伙计
Hey, pal.
那是猿类的优势
That’s their advantage.
是他们比人类强大的原因
That’s what makes them stronger.
马尔科姆 今晚应该留一个人守夜
Malcolm, I’m thinking one of us should stand guard tonight.
拿什么守 枪都被缴了
With what? They took our guns.
他们要真动了杀心 咱们根本活不到现在
If they wanted us dead, we would be dead already.
他们可能只是不着急动手
Maybe they’re just taking their time.
都已经干掉地球上一半的人了
They killed off half the planet already.
拜托
Come on.
怎么
What?
这真不能怪猿类
You can’t honestly blame the apes.
那怪谁 本来就是猿流感
Who the hell else am I going to blame? It was the simian flu.
那也是实验室里科学家创造出来的病毒
It was a virus created by scientists in a lab.
猩猩只是无辜的试验对象
The chimps they were testing on didn’t have a say in the matter.
别跟我扯大道理
Spare me the hippie-dippie bullshit.
你敢说你看到他们时
You’re telling me you don’t get sick to your stomach
不觉得恶心吗
at the sight of them?
你以前不还有个女儿吗
Didn’t you have a little girl?
卡弗 够了
Carver, that’s enough.
-她是怎么死的 -够了
– How did she die? – That’s enough!
你老婆也是
Or your wife, for that matter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!