妮可?
Nicole?
安迪
– Andy.
抱歉,兄弟
I’m sorry, brother.
– 妮可,在里面吗? – 在,在这里!
– Nicole, are you in there? – I’m here, I’m here!
能拿多少子弹就拿多少
Get as much ammo as you can.
– 有何计划? – 没,你呢?
– You got a plan? – Uh-uh. You?
玩烧烤怎么样?
How about a barbecue?
我们怎么知道他是否击中?
How do we know if he hits it?
CJ!过来,快啊!
CJ! Over here, hurry up!
过来!
Over here!
快下去!小心!
Go! Get down! Look out!
快,塔克!
Come on, Tucker!
妈的!
– Shit!
– 我的腿! – 我抓住你了,塔克
– Ah, my leg! – I got you, Tucker.
走!快走!
– Go! Go!
妈的!
Shit!
快走!
Go!
快走!
Go!
向我开枪!向我开枪!
Shoot me! Shoot me!
快!来呀!
– Hurry! Come on!
快,快!
Hurry, hurry!
该死的史蒂夫?马卡斯!
Goddamn Steve Markus!
– 史蒂夫,快点! – 开门!
– Steve, come on! – Open up!
– 开门!开门! – 史蒂夫!
– Open the door! Open the door! – Steve!
– 我要宰了他! – 开门
– I’ll fucking kill him! – Open the door.
史蒂夫!
– Steve!
快走
Let’s go.
该死的!
Goddamnit!
快走!
Move!
– 走! – 兄弟们,快走!
– Go! – Move it, guys, move it!
– 你们去哪里? – 快走就是了!
– Where are you going? – Just go right now!
快走!
Go! Go!
– 他们跟来了! – 快走!
– They’re right behind us! – Go!
快走!他们追来了!
Come on, move! They’re right behind us!
进去!
Get in!
关门!
Close the door!
我喜欢这首歌♥
I like this song.
– 大家都进去! – 你们怎么这么慢?
– Everybody in! – What the hell happened to you guys?
– 混♥蛋♥ – 我待会再收拾你,王八蛋!
– Prick. – I’ll deal with you later, motherfucker!
– 等等!妮可! – 上车!
– Wait a minute! Nicole! – Get in!
把枪给我,好了
I’ll take the gun. OK.
好了,准备出发!
OK, let’s get out of here!
抓紧了!
Hold on!
我的天!
Oh, Christ!
CJ,现在动手吧
CJ, now! Go!
他们要把车推♥翻♥了!快用电锯!
They’re trying to turn us over! Hit ’em with the saw!
快给我散♥弹♥枪♥!
Give me a shotgun!
哇靠
Holy shit.
还有一个吊在后面
There’s still one hanging on.
– 哪一边? – 右边!
– Which fucking side? – Right side!
– 让我来 – 再开得快点
– I got him. – You gotta drive faster, man.
这儿向左急转弯
Hard left here!
哇,停车!停车!
Whoa, stop! Stop, guys.
– 怎么了? – 他们走丢了
– What? – We lost them.
倒车!倒车!
– Back it up!
肯尼思,你在吗?
Kenneth, are you there?
肯尼思,你在吗?
‘Kenneth, are you there?
肯尼思,没事吧?
‘Kenneth, are you OK?’
什么玩意?
What the fuck?
– 你在干嘛? – 去他妈的托儿所
– What are you doing? – Fucking nursery school.
阿娜,别去!都死了
Ana, no! Everyone’s dead.
– 史蒂夫变僵尸了 – 什么?
– Steve took off. – What?
走啊!快!
Let’s go! Come on!
史蒂夫!
Steve!
让我来
– I got him.
靠
Damn.
小心!
– Look out!
快走,快!
Come on, come on!
走,快走!
Go, go, go!
– 开门!快! – 快来!
– Open the door! Hurry up! – Come on!
大家上车!
Guys, get in!
快走
Let’s go.
阿娜呢?阿娜!
Where’s Ana? Ana!
阿娜!
Ana!
上车
Get in.
你刚才在干嘛?
What the hell were you doing?
抓紧了!
Hold on!
来呀,小乖乖
Come on, boy.
肯尼思,拿着,快上码头
Kenneth. Here. Get out on the end of the dock.
– CJ,快来 – 快去!我马上就来
– CJ, come on. – Do it! I’ll catch up.
– 就那里! – 特里,解开缆绳!
– There it is! – Terry, get the bowline!
妈的
– Shit.
他奶奶的!
Damn! Fuck!
来吧!
Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
婊♥子♥!见鬼
Bitch! Shit.
快点
Come on.
我他妈的把你们炸上天
I’ll blow every fucking thing up.
好了,走吧,走吧
OK, let’s go, let’s go.
– 我不走 – 什么?
– I can’t go. – What?
– 在市区我被咬到了 – 噢,不,迈克尔,不
– Downtown when they jumped on us. – Oh, no, Michael. No.
– 我要留下 – 不行,不,你…
– I have to stay here. – You can’t. No, you…
– 抱歉,阿娜 – 我能救你的
– I’m sorry, Ana. – I can help you.
不,你不能,你要救他们
No, you can’t. You can help them.
留在船上
Stay on the boat.
我能救你的
I can help you.
没事的,一切都会好的
It’s OK. It’s gonna be all right.
不
No.
– 不会的 – 嘿
– It won’t. – Hey.
会好的
It will.
你肯定要这样做?
You sure you wanna do this?
是,我只想再呆一会
Yeah. I think I’ll just stay here a while.
欣赏夕阳日落
Enjoy the sunrise.
我是个纪律严明的船长
‘l run a tight ship.’
– 你在哪里翻出来的? – 我找到了史蒂夫的摄像机
– ‘Where did you get that?’ – ‘l found Steve’s camera.’
放下它帮我们一把
‘Put that down and help us.’
啊!肯尼思,快毙了它!
‘Ah! Kenneth, fucking shoot it!’
天啊!
‘Christ!’
他妈的!
‘Oh, shit!’
把该死的镜头移开
‘Get your damn camera out my face.’
看看那里是否有人
– ‘..if there’s anyone there.’
特里,放下摄像机帮我们上岸
‘Terry, put the camera down and help us off the boat.’
妮可,怎么了?
– ‘Nicole, what is it?’
奇普斯,别去!
– ‘Chips, no!’
妈的!
– ‘Oh, shit!’
呆在我后面
‘Stay behind me.’