It’s the first place I went. Some dipshit on the radio said it was safe. He was wrong.
你就在那里救了他们?
That’s where you got them?
我收到格伦的呼救 他说教堂里有人
I got a call on the CB from Glen saying these folks were in the chapel.
– 他是牧师? – 不,他是弹风琴的
– He’s a priest? – No, he plays the organ.
我刚好在附近就去接他们了
I was in the neighborhood so I picked them up.
– 干的好 – 谢谢
– Well done. – Thanks.
等你们两个互相吹捧完了
Excuse me, when you two fellows are done blowing each other,
也许戴维?克罗克特能解释 这到底是怎么回事
maybe Davy Crockett can tell us the deal.
自从电视台停播后就没消息…
Since the TVs went down…
– 请问卡车是谁的? – 我的
– Excuse me. Whose rig is that? – It’s mine.
– 我能借用吗? – 反正我也不开
– You mind if I borrow it? – I’m not using it.
– 钥匙呢? – 在驾驶室
– Keys? – They’re in the cab.
– 那辆卡车开不到帕斯德堡 – 别指望了,那地方没救了
– The truck won’t make it to Fort Pastor. – Forget it. That place is fucked.
– 已是屠宰场了 – 你怎么知道?
– Bloodbath city. – How do you know?
我们刚从那里过来
We just came from there.
– 人都死了吗? – 都半死半活的
– Is everyone there dead? – Dead-ish.
– 人都死了吗? – 是的
– Is everyone there dead? – Yeah.
他们全都倒下然后…
In the sense that they all sort of fell down and then…
– 我得去看看 – 你去不了
– I have to see. – You won’t make it.
– 又站起来,接着… – 我能走多远就多远
-..got up and… – I’ll get as far as I can.
– 你一出门就会死 – 就互相吞食
– One foot. -..started eating each other.
– 我愿意冒险 – 别傻了
– I’ll take my chances. – Don’t be an idiot.
拜托了,这里的人需要你
Please. The people here could use your help.
滚你们的蛋
Fuck y’all.
幸睹这灾难让你们团结一致
It’s nice to see you’ve all bonded through this disaster.
“有消息吗?”
“帕斯德堡沦陷,救援不会来”
“有何坏消息?”
– 嘿,你们需要什么吗? – 不用了
– Hey. You need anything? – No, we’re fine.
他的手被咬了一口
He’s got a bite on his hand.
她浑身冰冷
– She’s cold.
那不是很好吗?
That’s good, right?
不知道,怪怪的
I don’t know. It’s weird.
如此严重的感染通常都会发烧
An infection this bad usually comes with a fever.
那家伙的手伤看起来很严重 你快去看看
That guy’s arm looks pretty bad. You should check it out.
好吧,帮我照护她一下
– All right. Stay with her for a minute.
– 让我看看你的手 – 我真的没事
– Let me take a look at that. – I’m fine, really.
不怎么痛,塔克更需要你帮助 他的脚踝伤得很重
They don’t hurt much. Tucker could use you more than me. His ankle’s cut pretty bad.
我先帮你洗清伤口
I’ll just clean it up a bit.
你没事吧?
– You OK?
太太,要点什么吗?想喝水吗?
Ma’am, can I get you something? Like a glass of water?
阿娜!阿娜,快过来!
Ana! Ana, come here!
有人知道她叫什么吗?
Anyone know her name?
死而无名?
Died without a name?
好惨
Damn.
你们要不要去另外那间房♥?
You wanna use the other room?
哇靠!
Holy shit!
靠
Holy shit.
哇靠
Holy shit.
我想是被咬引起的
I think it’s the bites.
弗兰克说她五小时前还能走动
Frank said she was walking on her own five hours ago.
咬伤杀了她,咬伤又让她复活
The bites killed her. The bites brought her back.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我目睹了一切,我搭了她脉搏 她死了,然后…
I watched it happen. I felt her pulse, she was gone. Then….
昨天我也看到同样的事
Yesterday I saw the same thing.
我想这就是它迅速传染的原因
I think that’s why it spread so fast.
好吧
All right.
那这里还有谁被咬了?
So who else in the group is bitten?
– 弗兰克是肯定的 – 还有那个腿受伤的?
– Frank for sure. – And the one with the foot?
塔克?他说是跌伤的
Tucker? He says no, he fell.
那只有高个子弗兰克了?
So it’s Frank. Tall guy, right?
对,我们要把他隔离起来
Right. So we have to quarantine him.
到哪隔离?
Where do we do that?
不知道,这里应该有地方吧
There must be a place in here.
隔离后呢?
Then what?
我不知道,但是…
I don’t know. But…
把他留在这里太危险
It’s too dangerous to keep him here.
对不起,我们在说什么? 是在说要不要杀了他?
What are we talking about? Are we talking about killing him?
难道你想等他变僵尸来吃我们?
You’d rather wait for him to die and then he kills us?
是,不!你们不能这样 他还有个女儿!
Yes. No. You can’t kill him. He’s got a daughter!
对不起
I’m sorry.
毫无选择
There’s no other choice.
他说的对
He’s right.
迈克尔,不能这样 万一我搞错了呢?
Michael, no. What if I’m wrong?
你说你见过这种情况
You’ve seen it happen before.
弗兰克
Frank.
迈克尔要来杀你
Michael’s coming to shoot you.
– 你在说什么? – 你被传染了
– What? – You’re infected.
你就要变成僵尸了
You’re going to become one of them.
是真的吗?
Is this true?
你要来杀我?
Are you here to kill me?
– 你被咬了,迟早会死 – 不,不,不要
– You were bitten. It’s only a matter of time. – No. No. No.
别来管我爸爸,走开 你们不能这么做
Leave my dad alone. Go away. You can’t do this.
要知道她已失去了所有亲人
You have to understand that she’s lost everyone.
她母亲和两个兄弟
Her mother, her two brothers.
她只剩下我了
I’m all she’s got.
迈克尔,还等什么?
Well, Michael, what are you waiting for?
去啊,杀了他
– Go ahead. Kill him.
– 嘿,把塔克也杀了 – 等等,我没被咬到
– Hey, kill Tucker, too. – Wait a minute. I was never bit.
谁能肯定,动手,迈克尔
We can’t be sure. Do it, Michael.
你确定真是因为咬伤?
Are you sure it’s the bite?
不
No.
她确定
She’s sure.
对不起
I’m sorry.
– 嘿 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
– 没事吧? – 还好
– Are you OK? – Mm.
让我瞧瞧你的手臂
Let me see your arm.
很痛
It hurts.
已经开始愈合了
It’s already starting to heal.
安德烈,我不能在这生孩子
Andre, I can’t have baby here.
为什么?很久以前人们 就这样生孩子的
Why not? People have had babies for millions of years,
都是靠自己,没医院的
all on their own, no hospitals.
– 等等 – 好啊
– Wait. – Oh, yeah.
– 在动了 – 我感觉到了
– It’s moving. – I felt it.
我们得帮她取个名
We gotta come up with a name.
– 我要俄♥国♥人名 – 别争,起非洲人名
– I want Russian name. – Don’t start that. African name.
– 求你? – 过来抱我一下
– Please? – Come here and give me a hug.
宝贝
Sweetie.
我深感自豪
I’m so proud.
有你这个女儿我知足了
I couldn’t ask for anything more in a daughter.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
– 该走了,宝贝 – 不
– Time to go, honey. – No.
特里,快开门
Terry, come on. Open the door.
– 闭嘴 – 别这样说,开门吧
– Shut up. – Don’t tell me to shut up. Open the door.
这工作是我给的,快点
I got you this job. Come on.
你想…
You want…
等到…
every…
最后一秒
single second.
阿娜
Ana.
很高兴你没干
I’m glad you didn’t do it.
“后进b2,将”
Get up, come on, get down with the sickness
“小兵吃马,玩点新鲜的”
Madness is the gift that has been given to me
– 干得再卖♥♥力点
– You stupid, sadistic, abusive, fucking… – Fuck me harder.
这个不错,白头偕老的十大要素
OK, here’s a good one. Top ten ingredients to a successful relationship.
只说说头三条
I’m gonna skip to the top three.
第三条“百依百顺”
Number three. “He listens to me.”
第二条“口吐真爱”
Number two. “He tells me he loves me.”
第一条
And number one.
信任,第一条是信任
It’s trust. Number one is trust.
怪怪
Holy shit.
他打中他了
He got him.