My man, I hear you talking a lot, you’re always saying something,
你♥他♥妈♥的算老几 我们都得听你的?
who the fuck are you that we should listen?
你是不是在海陆队当官的? 你♥他♥妈♥的是干嘛的?
Were you like in the Marines? What the fuck do you do?
我是Best Buy卖♥♥电视的
I sell televisions at Best Buy.

Wow.
嘿,警官 你想跟随一位卖♥♥电视的家伙吗?
Hey, Officer, how do you like following a guy that sells TVs?
卖♥♥电视,偷♥电♥视,都与我无关
About as much as I like following a guy who steals them.
我不跟随任何人 我要去帕斯德堡看我的兄弟
I’m not following anyone. I’m going to Fort Pastor to get my brother.
“他们好像需要吃活人的肉”
‘They seem to need to feed on warm flesh.
“仍残留一些本能需求”
‘Some basic skills remain.
“他们似乎并无多少思维能力”
‘They don’t seem to have much, if any, reasoning power.’
– “是如何传染的?” – 都是废话,整天都讲一样的
– ‘And how does this spread?’ – This is shit. The same thing all day.
讲点我不知道的,混♥蛋♥!
Tell me something I don’t know, asshole!
– “我们要停播了…” – 要不要听件坏事?
– ‘We’re going off the air…’ – Wanna hear something that sucks?
“将转播紧急广播系统”
‘..and switching to the Emergency Broadcasting System.’
– 知道乳品店的小妞吗? – “我不知道何时能再回来”
– You know that chick at Dairy Queen? – ‘l don’t know when we’ll be back.’
– 胖胖的那个? – 没错
– The fat one? – Yeah.
他今晚本来要过来 我原本还能爽一把
She was coming over tonight. I would have tapped that shit.
巴特,大家都死了,知道吗?
Bart, dude, everybody’s dead, OK?
你妈死了,你哥 还有那个乳品点的胖小妞
Your mom’s dead. Your brother. That fat chick at Dairy Queen.
都死了
Dead.
– 是啊 – “上帝保佑美国”
– Yeah. – ‘God bless America.’
真是够倒霉的
That sucks too.
“地狱客满了”
‘Hell is overflowing
“撒旦把死人放逐人间”
‘and Satan is sending his dead to us.
“为什么?”
‘Why?
“因为…”
‘Because
“你们婚外乱搞”
‘you have sex out of wedlock,
“谋杀未出世的胎儿”
‘you kill unborn children,
“你们搞男同关系”
‘you have man-on-man relations,
“同性结婚”
‘same-sex marriage.
“你认为上帝会如何审判你们?”
‘How do you think your God will judge you?
“朋友们”
‘Well, friends,
“现在答案揭晓了”
‘now we know.
“当地狱客满了”
‘When there is no more room in hell,
“死人”
‘the dead
“会重返人间”
‘will walk the earth.’
搞什么?
What the hell?
– 嘿,傻蛋 – 嗯?
– Hey, dumb-ass. – Hm?
是定时器,八点了
It’s the timers. It’s eight o’clock.
特里
Terry.
– 去把它们关了 – 这次该巴特了
– Go shut ’em off. – It’s Bart’s turn.
你可是实习生,老兄
You’re the trainee, man.
谁叫你是新来的
Shit rolls downhill.
我真希望神土咖啡店能开门
I wish somebody was working at Hallowed Grounds.
煮咖啡有那么难吗?
How hard is it to make coffee?
真想要杯摩卡泡沫奶咖
I wanted a soya mocha latte with foam.
娘娘腔
Faggot.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
有新消息吗?
What’s the news?

Bad.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!

Hey.
干嘛?
What?
这里的厕所是假的,不能用
The bathroom in here is fake, it doesn’t work.
– 我会跟CJ讲 – 我在跟你说
– I’ll tell CJ. – I’m telling you.
你是那种虔诚的教♥徒♥,对吧?
You’re the type of cat that goes to church and all that shit, right?
是,很虔诚
Yeah, I do all that shit.
那你如何认为?
So what do you think?
是什么?审判日?
What is this? Is this the end of times?
是的话我就有的受了
Cos if it is, I’m fucked.
不开玩笑,我坏事做尽啊
I’m serious. I’ve done some bad things.
我懂了,你昨天看到了地狱
Oh, I get it. You saw hell yesterday,
现在你害怕坏事做尽 死后会下地狱
now you’re scared of going to hell for all the bad things you’ve done.
进包房♥喊五声玛丽亚万岁
Go in the stall, say five Hail Marys,
擦擦屁♥股♥,上帝就会宽恕你
wipe your ass, and you and God can call it even.
你以为我贪生怕死?
You think I feel like I deserve to be here?
– 是 – 错了
– Yeah. – Well, I don’t.
死不足畏惧
And I’m cool with that.
正相反,我赖活着另有原因
But that’s not it. I feel like I’m here for another reason.
我苟延残喘只是想 把我的孩子带到世上
I feel like I’m here to bring that baby on this earth
给她我未曾拥有的一切
and give it everything that I never had.
我只想让她别和我一样
I just want the opportunity to change things.
该死!
Shit!
你们怎么出来的? 谁允许你们在店里拿东西?
How did you get out? Who said you could loot the stores?
– 我们该怎么帮那辆卡车? – 啥都别干
– What are we going to do about that truck? – Nothing.
– 车上有活人 – 你怎么知道他们还活着?
– There’s people in it. – How do you know they’re not fucked up?
就凭一点,他们会开车
– For one thing, they’re driving a truck.
还有会开枪
Oh, and shooting guns.
要是我们放错人进来 那我就死定了,我不想死
We might let the wrong ones in. Then I’m dead. And I don’t want to die.
– 什么叫放错人? – 这儿没人感染,保持这样
– Who are the wrong ones? – Nobody here is sick. It stays that way.
– 我认为… – 我并没征求你的意见,小姐!
– I think… – I did not ask for your opinion!
– 你要是再啰嗦,跟这个讲吧 – 别冲动
– If you want to argue, argue with this. – Relax.
闭上臭嘴
Shut your fucking mouth.
– 把枪拿开 – 要是他们不进来就会死的
– Move the gun. – You can’t turn them away. They’ll die.
没办法,自身难保
Tough shit. Self-defense.
– 我不想杀人 – 那我先毙了你
– I won’t kill anybody. – I’ll kill you.
– 住手,CJ,别这样 – 闭嘴!
– Stop it, CJ. Don’t do this. – Shut up!
为了活命我谁都可以杀
I’ll kill all of you to stay alive.
我叫你别把枪指着我!
Get the fucking gun out of my face!
– 噢,你的嘴巴真臭 – 该有人教她如何刷牙
– Oh. You got a mouth on you. – Somebody should show her how to use it.
– 这里有牢房♥吗? – 有,在警卫室后面
– Is there a holding cell? – Yeah. Back of the security room.
好极了,你会把我们都害死 蠢猪!
That’s real good. You’re gonna get us all killed, dumb-ass!
你这臭叛徒
Fucking traitor.
别碰我
Get off me.
希望你有个好计划
I hope you got a good plan.
走吧
Come on.
– 嘿! – 从这里进来
– Hey! – Through here.
– 我什么都看不到 – 我也是
– I can’t see a damn thing. – Me, either.
她干嘛倒车?
Why is he backing up the truck?
– 往这里! – 嘿!
– Through here! – Hey!

Shit.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
– 我们得出去 – 想都别想
– We gotta go out there. – Throw that bullshit out of your head.
我不出去,这没计划过
That’s not part of the plan.
计划有变,我来开门吧
Change of plan. I’ll open the door.
不要
No.
来吧,1,2…
OK. One, two…
– 别开啊 – 3
– Don’t do it, man. -..three.
拜托,老兄
Come on, man.
– 谢了 – 没事
– Thanks. – Yeah.
爆他们的头!
Shoot them in the head!
没人啊
I don’t see anybody.
– 快回去! – 快回去!
– Get back inside! – Get back inside!
– 接着 – 卡车里还有六个人!
– Here you go. – There are six more people in the truck!
安德烈,不!
Andre!
谢天谢地 我快受不了呆在卡车里了
Thank God. I couldn’t stay in that fucking truck anymore.
有人受伤就到都市家具店去 我会帮你做检查
Anybody who’s injured, go to Metropolis. I’ll take a look at you.
让我看看她
Let me take a look at her.
能帮一下吗?怎么称呼你?
Can you help me? What’s your name?
我叫格伦,请让我先镇定一会
Glen. Yeah, sure. Just give me a second to collect myself.
– 谢谢 – 好
– Thanks. – OK.
去那等会,我就来看你的腿伤
Wait in there. I’ll look at your leg.
– 帮我拿这个 – 好的
– Can you hold this? – Yeah.
– 我们到那边去 – 我的手臂
– We’re just going right there. – Oh, my arm.
没事,太太,你会好的
We’ll make you nice and comfortable.
水和食物都很充足
We got plenty of food and water.
救援应该很快就到
– Help should be along soon.
救援?你不会是听那个说去 圣威贝纳的傻蛋说的吧?
Help? You hear that from the same jackass who said to go to St. Verbena?
– 市区的教堂? – 没错
– The church downtown? – Yeah.
那是我去的第一个地方 电台的傻蛋说那很安全,他错了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!