不是明天,是后天,对吗?
Not tomorrow. The day after. Right.
你我加里和布拉德 我们准备去打高尔夫球…
You, me, Gary, Brad. We’ll be teeing off at…
– 加里人不错 – 丹德沃医生,我有点赶时间…
– I like Gary. – Doctor, I’m in a hurry…
我们7:30去,你别因为加里去 就不去,别这样,得走了
We’ll tee off at 7:30. If you’re not there because of Gary, come on. I gotta go.
我错过什么了吗?
Am I missing something?
这个人的手被咬了 怎么是照头部X光?
Why a head X-ray when the man was bitten on the hand?
病人在酒吧跟人打架 他六点被签入院
The patient was in a bar fight. He was admitted at six.
是早上六点,今天早上 刚好是我的上班时间
That’s 6:00am. That’s when I started my shift.
病人现在在哪?我想见他
Where is he now? I’d like to see him.
– 他转了病房♥,我想夜班护士该… – 找到他就呼我
– They moved him. A night nurse… – Page me when you find him.
好的
Sure.
我会搞定
I’ll do that.
科拉,能帮我找一位病人吗?
Cora, can you locate a patient for me?
嘿,阿娜,好的
Hey, Ana. Sure.
– 爱德华?所罗门? – 是的
– Edward Solomon? – Yep.
– 你不是下班了吗? – 一小时前就下班了
– Aren’t you off? – An hour ago.
有了,他们把他的姓名弄反了 所罗门?爱德华,在楼上的ICU房♥
Here he is. They had him backwards. Solomon Edward. He’s in lCU.
– 由于被咬? – 我不知道病因
– From a bite? – I don’t know what from.
毒素专家明早给他做测试
Toxicology’s working him up tomorrow.
– 走了,能帮我通知丹德沃医生吗? – 好的
– I’m going. Can you let Dr. Dandewar know? – Sure.
– 谢了 – 你跟路易斯说了周日的事吗?
– Thanks. – Did you talk to Luis about Sunday?
– 我会的,晚安,科拉 – 晚安
– I will. Night, Cora. – Night.
– 嘿 – 嘿,阿娜
– Hey. – Hey, Ana.
该走了,早点开工
– Let’s go. It’s starting early.
– 再见 – 走了,走了!
– Great. Later. – Let’s go, let’s go!
嘿,威维安
Hey, Vivian.
– 你看,我会倒溜了 – 我瞧瞧
– Look, I can go backwards. – Let me see.
嘿,很厉害喔
Hey, that’s amazing.
说不定明天我能 和你一起倒溜几圈
Maybe tomorrow I’ll do a few backward laps with you.
– 好啊 – 小心点,我要停进去了
– OK. – Careful, now, I gotta pull in.
– 帮我向你妈妈问声好 – 好的
– Say hey to your mom for me, OK? – OK.
– 嘿 – 嘿,你好
– Hey. – Hey, you.
你错过了,他们刚作弄了邮差
You missed it. They just cut the mailman loose.
里奇吗?胖嘟嘟的那个?
No, Richie? The chubby one?
老天,他的声音悦耳,真不巧
He had such a sweet voice. I can’t believe that.
嘿
Hey, you.
嘿,过来
Hey, you. Come here.
– 今天过得怎样? – 还不错,你呢?
– How’d it go today? – Not bad. You?
还好,我跟科拉换星期日的班
Good. I’m trading shifts with Cora so if I take Sunday,
这样月底我就有三天长周末了
I’ll have a three-day weekend at the end of the month.
– 这样好吗? – 好啊
– Is that OK? – Yeah.
我想科拉有位秘密的新男友
I think Cora has a new guy she’s keeping secret.
真的吗?哇,她真走运
Really? Wow. Lucky her.
我还以为今天你会跟朋友出去
I thought maybe you’d gone out with the girls.
什么,错过激♥情♥之夜?
What, and miss date night?
“我决定采取行动”
‘l decided to take action.
“我去男士减肥所看了哈维…”
‘l went to see Harvey at the men’s weight loss farm…’
“27马力,涡轮增压…”
’27 horsepower, turbocharged…’
“请收看特别新闻快报”
‘Stay tuned to this special news bulletin.
“报导后继续播送预定节目”
‘We will return to our regular programming following this report.’
威维安来了 威维安,宝贝,你没事吧?
Vivian’s here. Vivian, honey. Sweetie, are you OK?
噢,天啊,怎么这样
Oh, my God. Oh, fuck.
叫救护车!
– Call an ambulance!
威维安!
Vivian!
路易斯,路易斯,放手!放手!
Luis, Luis, Luis. Let go! Let go!
放手!放手!放手!
– Let go! Let go! Let go!
我止不了血!
I can’t get it!
捂住!捂住!
Hold it! Hold it!
放手,放手!
Let go. Let go!
我打电♥话♥找人帮忙
I’m going to call for help.
– “目前所有线路忙” – 天啊,不会吧
– ‘All circuits are busy at this time.’ – God, no. No.
– “所有线路忙…” – 请别这样对我!
– ‘All circuits are busy…’ – Don’t do this to me, please!
– “所有线路忙…” – 路易斯?你在干嘛?
– ‘All circuits are busy…’ – Luis? What are you doing?
路易斯?
Luis?
救命!
Help!
退后,阿娜
Get back, Ana.
– 退后! – 天啊!告诉我怎么回事!
– Get back! – Just tell me what’s going on!
我叫你退后
– I told you to get back.
“米尔沃基区紧急广播”
‘..emergency broadcast here in the Milwaukee area.’
“以下是本区撤离中心信息”
‘The following is information for local evacuation centers.
“如果你住在沃基沙县…”
‘lf you live in Waukesha County…’
救命啊!救救我?求你!
Help! Can you help? Please!
“罗宾道22号♥”
‘..22 Robin Lane.
“如果你住在米尔沃基南县 那里有个避难中心…”
‘lf you live in southern Milwaukee County, there’s a shelter…’
“亨德森路1353号♥”
– ‘.. 1353 Henderson Road.
“如果你住区无任何动静 切勿外出并锁上所有门”
‘lf there is no activity where you live, stay inside and lock all doors.’
“如果你住在杰斐逊县…”
– ‘lf you live in Jefferson County…
“本紧急广播系统是 针对大米尔沃基地区”
‘This is the Emergency Broadcast System for the greater Milwaukee area.
“如果你住在拉辛县 目前尚无任何报导”
‘lf you live in Racine County, there is no information available at this time.
“请勿外出并锁上所有门窗”
‘Please stay inside and lock all doors and windows.
“米勒公园已非安全场所”
‘Miller Park is no longer considered a safe haven.
“请避离体育场,前往别处”
‘Please avoid the stadium and proceed to other locations.
“同时有报导称在滨河步行区 发生市民骚乱”
‘Meanwhile, civil unrest is still being reported in the area of the RiverWalk.
“请勿外出”
– ‘Please avoid traveling to…’
“未经证实报导称几名军人…”
‘There are unconfirmed reports that several military personnel…’
“以下地点仍列为米尔沃基区 紧急避难中心…”
‘The following locations are still listed on the Milwaukee Emergency Safe Haven list…’
把你的车给我!
Give me your car!
别碰我!滚开!
Get off me! Get off!
片名:活死人黎明
– 我来回答你的问题 – 是病毒吗?
‘I’ll take your questions.’ ‘ls it a virus?’
– 我们还不知道 – 怎么传播的?空气吗?
‘We don’t know.’ ‘How does it spread? Airborne?’
不排除空气传播,尚无定论
‘Airborne is a possibility. We don’t know.’
这是国际健康危机还是军事危机?
‘ls this an international health hazard or a military concern?’
都是
‘Both.’
这些人是活人还是死人?
‘Are these people alive or dead?’
捉住他!
Hold him down!
– 尚未知 – 真的?
– ‘We don’t know.’
避难中心已遭入侵
– And who to blame – ‘These shelters have been compromised.’
我看不见电子提白
– Everybody won’t be treated the same – ‘I’ve lost the teleprompter.’
情况已变得失控…
‘..shifted from containment to…’
我刚跟总统谈过
– Voices calling, voices crying – ‘I’ve just spoken with the President.
他正在联♥系♥CDC和FEMA
– ‘He’s in contact with CDC and FEMA.’ – Some are born and some are dying
就这样
– ‘No more questions.’ – It’s alpha and omega’s kingdom come
– 退后 – 一名美军…
‘A US offi…
天啊,他们来了!
– ‘God, they’re here!’
说句话
Say something.
求你
Please.
好了,把枪放下!
All right, OK. Put the guns down!
你在干嘛?他是警♥察♥!
What are you doing? He’s a cop!
快点,把枪放下
Come on, put the gun down.
我以为你是僵尸
I thought you were one of them.
– 你最好别去那里 – 那里有什么?
– You do not want to go that way. – What’s that way?
警官?你最好别去那里
Officer. Sir? You do not want to go that way.
– 那里有什么? – 很糟糕
– What’s that way? – It’s pretty bad.
去帕斯德堡呢?
What about Fort Pastor?
你能飞就可以去 路上满是那些僵尸
If you had wings. The road’s thick with those motherfuckers.
– 你怎么知道? – 我们刚试过,来吧
– How do you know? – We just tried. Come on.
本来我们有八个人
Back when there was eight of us.
我们要去百货商场
We’re going to the mall.
靠
Shit.
可恶
Damn.
快点!
Hurry up!
退后
Back up.
开门
Open the door.
灯光
Lights.
这里
Here.
– 不通? – 不通
– No? – No.
来吧
Come on.
坐这里
Sit right there.
我们要确认这里的安全 我去检查这边的门是否上锁
We need to make sure this place is safe. I’ll see if the doors this way are locked.
我去检查那边