一切都能轻松搞定
It’s gonna be easy to get things done
我和亲人悠哉闲适
I will relax along with my loved ones
亲人 亲人
Loved ones, loved ones
拜访高楼
Visit the building
开上公路 驶过公园
Take the highway, park
踏上高楼 与我见面
And come up and see me
我在工作
I’ll be working, working
但要是你来拜访
But if you come visit
我会抛下手头的事
I’ll put down what I’m doing
我的朋友至关重要
My friends are important
你可别担心我
Don’t you worry ’bout me
我不会太担心
I wouldn’t worry about me
你可别担心我
Don’t you worry ’bout me
你可别担心我
Don’t you worry ’bout me
Lazy
我
I’m
既顽劣又懒惰
Wicked and I’m lazy
你不想来拯救我吗
Oh-oh, don’t you wanna save me?
我爱得懒惰
I’m lazy when I’m lovin’
玩得懒惰
I’m lazy when I play
和女友相处更是无时无刻不偷懒
I’m lazy with my girlfriend 1,000 times a day
我懒得说话
I’m lazy when I’m speaking
懒得聊天
I’m lazy when I talk
懒得跳舞
I’m lazy when I’m dancin’
也懒得走路
And I’m lazy when I walk
张开嘴
I open up my mouth
气息涌出
Air comes rushing out
无所事事 游手好闲
Nothing doing, nada, never
现在觉得我怎么样
How you like me now?
真是疯狂
Wouldn’t it be mad?
但也无妨
Wouldn’t it be fine?
边懒边爱 与伴共舞
Lazy, lucky lady dancin’, loving all the time?
我既顽劣又懒惰
Oh, I’m wicked and I’m lazy
你不想来拯救我吗
Oh-oh, don’t you wanna save me?
想象有个女友
Imagine there’s a girlfriend
想象有份工作
Imagine there’s a job
想象有个答案
Imagine there’s an answer
想象上帝存在
Imagine there’s a God
想象我是魔鬼
Imagine I’m a devil
想象我是圣人
Imagine I’m a saint
金钱性感 懒到天边外
Lazy money, lazy sexy, lazy outta space
我眼中并无泪水
No tears are falling from my eyes
我吞下所有苦痛
I’m keeping all the pain inside
你不想与我相伴吗
Now, don’t you wanna live with me?
我懒到无以复加
I’m lazy as a man can be
我既顽劣又懒惰
Oh, I’m wicked and I’m lazy
你不想来拯救我吗
Oh-oh, don’t you wanna save me?
懒得工作 整日懒散
Lazy when I work, lazy all the day
随你怎么怒吼
Screaming all you like
我全当耳边风
But it only fades away
懒得祈祷
I’m lazy when I’m praying
懒得干活
Lazy on the job
一身懒骨头
Got a lazy mind, a lazy eye
随了我老爸
A lazy, lazy father
硬汉
Hard men
命苦
Hard lives
咬牙吞下酸甜苦辣
Hard keeping it all inside
好时光
Good times
老天啊
Good God
懒到我唱不下去
So lazy I almost stop
我既顽劣又懒惰
Oh, I’m wicked and I’m lazy
你不想来拯救我吗
Oh-oh, don’t you wanna save me?
我既顽劣又懒惰
Oh, I’m wicked and I’m lazy
你不想来拯救我吗
Oh-oh, don’t you wanna save me?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
话说
You know,
社交很难
meeting people is hard,
不过我知道
but I know…
我们必须得社交
I know we have to do it.
这边的人
These people over here,
都是在软件上认识的
they all met through apps.
这方法对他们很有效
Totally working for them.
而这边的人
These people over here…
不需要用软件社交
don’t need apps.
他们只凭一腔自信
They’re just supremely confident.
有些人可能只是在唬人
Well, some of ’em might be bluffing.
有些人甚至可能在强撑人设
Some of ’em might be putting up a front
不过这不重要
but that doesn’t matter
只要对他们有效就行
’cause it’s all working for them.
我则在
Meanwhile I’m…
观察
Well, you know, observing,
试图搞清门路
trying to figure this out.
客观上
Objectively…
客观上来说 我根本搞不懂
objectively I could never figure out why,
为什么看人
why looking at a person
比看其他东西
should be any more interesting
更加有趣
than looking at any other thing,
比方说 自行车或美丽的日落
like, say, a bicycle or a beautiful sunset
或一袋好吃的薯片
or, mm, nice bag of potato chips.
观察人类
But, yeah, looking at people?
美妙绝伦
That’s the best.
This Must Be the Place
家是我心所向
Home is where I want to be
使我振奋 念念不忘
Pick me up and turn me round
我感觉麻木
I feel numb
天生心脏虚弱
Born with a weak heart
一定正玩得尽兴
Guess I must be having fun
这事不宜多说
The less we say about it the better
我们边走边讲
Make it up as we go along
脚踏实地
Feet on the ground
头顶青天
Head in the sky
没事的
It’s okay
我知道一切正常
I know nothing’s wrong
正常
Nothing
我来日方长
I got plenty of time
你双目含光
You got light in your eyes
站在我身旁
And you’re standing here beside me
我爱那时光流转
I love the passing of time
不为金银
Never for money
只为真心
Always for love
掩被入眠 道声晚安
Cover up and say good night
道声晚安
Say good night
家是我心所向
Home is where I want to be
但我早已归乡
But I guess I’m already there
打道回府
I come home
她张开翅膀
She lifted up her wings
家定是这个地方
I guess that this must be the place
我说不清楚
I can’t tell one from another
是我找到了你 还是你找到了我
Did I find you or you find me?
我们出生前的时代
There was a time before we were born
若有人问起 我就留在这里
If someone asks, this is where I’ll be
我就留在这里
Where I’ll be
我们飘进飘出
We drift in and out
歌♥声唱进我口中
Sing into my mouth
世人形形色♥色♥
Out of all those kinds of people
你的面孔最独特
You got a face with a view
我只是个渴望家的生物
I’m just an animal looking for a home
且与人分享片刻爱巢
And share the same space for a minute or two
爱我直到我心脏停跳
And you love me till my heart stops
爱我直到我命丧黄泉
Love me till I’m dead