他们可能都没注意
Maybe they didn’t even notice.
操
Fuck.
操了个操
Double fuck.
从车里滚出来 马上
Get out of the car. Now!
-妈妈 -你闭嘴
– Mam, I– – Don’t you dare speak!
别让我再看见你的流氓儿子靠近我女儿
I don’t want your delinquent son anywhere near my daughter again!
我还不想让你的怪胎女儿靠近我儿子呢
Well, I don’t want your weird daughter near my son.
就是 虽然她确实很可爱 但是去你的吧
Yeah! I mean, she’s actually lovely, but still, fuck you.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
– Fuck you! – Fuck you!
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -给老子滚
– Fuck you! – Fuck off!
-汉娜 -她先开始的
– Hannah! – She started it.
-好运 -你也是
– Good luck. – You too.
上车
Get in!
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, mam.
年轻人 你要倒霉了
You are in for it now, young man.
我能回我房♥间了吗
Can I go to my room?
当然
Sure.
好孩子
Good boy.
我们不罚他吗
Are we not going to punish him?
如果你没有半年不着家 你还有发言权
When you’re not absent half of the year then you can have a say.
你要不要 吃个螺
Do you want a… Do you want to try a Winkle?
埃迪
Eddie?
怎么了
What?
你有没有 你做安全措施了吗
Did you, uh, did you use protection?
做了挺多的
Lots of it.
挺好的
Good. Good.
你不能让那女孩怀孕
Cos, uh, you wouldn’t want to get a girl pregnant,
否则你就要很早结婚 过不了多久再离婚
then have to get married too young, and then get divorced
你不能经常在家 你们就会经常吵架
cos you’re fighting, cos you’re away working all the time.
什么
What?
你看 爱情就像烈火
Y-You see, love is like a flame,
这团火过热时就会灼伤你
it burns you when it’s hot.
这说法从哪听来的
Where’s that from?
一首歌♥里听到的
I, uh, I heard it in a song.
♪ 我们的爱再次走在了分岔口 ♪
♪ Our love’s gone wrong again ♪
♪ 我们的爱再次走在了分岔口 ♪
♪ Our love’s gone wrong again ♪
♪ 它看起来那么真实 ♪
♪ It seemed so true ♪
♪ 但我此刻想对你说 ♪
♪ But now I say to you ♪
♪ 我们的爱将终结在这里 ♪
♪ Our love’s gone wrong again… ♪
♪ 我眼里的光源自你 ♪
♪ You shone a light in my eye… ♪
我妈要是看见咱俩 她会杀了你的
My mam will kill you if she sees us.
我不管
I don’t care.
我们暂时先不要见面了
We should take some time.
就 先让我妈冷静下来
Just to let my mam cool down.
行吧
Ok.
但是就几天
But just like a few days.
差不多吧
Something like that.
好吧
Ok.
那就说好两天
Let’s say two days, then.
两天后见
See you in two days!
♪ 你说你渴望 ♪
♪ You say you want ♪
♪ 金戒上闪耀的钻石 ♪
♪ Diamonds on a ring of gold ♪
♪ 你说你希望 ♪
♪ You say you want ♪
♪ 你的故事无人知晓 ♪
♪ Your story to remain untold ♪
♪ 我们之间的海誓山盟 ♪
♪ All the promises we made ♪
♪ 而我终此一生 ♪
♪ From the cradle to the grave ♪
♪ 唯一所求 ♪
♪ When all I want ♪
♪ 只是你 ♪
♪ Is you ♪
♪ 你曾许诺我 ♪
♪ You say you’ll give me ♪
♪ 踏上独属我们的归途 ♪
♪ A highway with no one on it ♪
♪ 世人皆知的珍宝 ♪
♪ Treasure just to look upon it ♪
♪ 所有在夜间闪耀的珠宝 ♪
♪ All the riches in the night ♪
我听说你和埃迪最近不太顺利
I heard you and Eddie are going through a rough patch.
坚持住啊 你们是如此相爱
Just hang in there. You two are so in love.
-谢谢 -走吧 宝贝
– Thanks. – Come on, babe.
-别叫我宝贝 -不叫
– Don’t call me babe. – Totally fair.
-布赖恩·德莫迪 -这里
– Brian Dermody. – Here.
-鲁伦·康纳 -到
– Ruellan Connor. – Here.
-伊萨·欧赖利 -到
– Essa O’Riley. – Here.
安珀·基南
Amber Keenan.
埃迪 安珀去哪了
Eddie, where’s Amber?
我 她有点不舒服
I… Uh, she’s not feeling well.
她还好吗
Is she OK or…?
-周期性的 -好了 谢谢你
– Period stuff. – OK, thank you very much for that.
-凯文·伯恩 -到
– Kevin Burn. – Here.
-特蕾西·伯内特 -到
– Tracey Burnett. – Here.
-伍迪·弗格森 -到
– Woody Ferguson. – Here.
-埃迪·科特 -到
– Eddie Cotter – Here
我们只是假装情侣
We’re just pretending to go out.
毕业了我就自♥由♥了
Just until school is over and I can get out.
所以他只是掩护你
So, he’s your beard.
差不多吧
Basically.
我觉得挺有用的
Makes sense, I guess.
你妈知道吗
Does your mam know?
天呐 当然不知道
Christ, no. God…
她知道了会施法驱魔的
She’d order an exorcism.
-那 现在去干嘛 -先出去再说
– So, what now? – Well, let’s get out of here.
你好 基南小姐
Hey, Ms Keenan.
夫人
Mrs.
这样吗
Really?
抱歉 我这么叫是因为您丈夫去世了
Sorry, I thought cos your husband’s dead…
-那也要叫夫人 -好的
– You can keep the Mrs. – Keep the Mrs. OK.
-这是规矩 -好的
– It’s a thing. – Mm-hm, OK.
-安珀在家吗 -没有
– Uh, is Amber home? – No.
她大概和别人看话剧去了
She must be off seeing a PLAY with someone else.
♪ 我只是静静地站在那里 ♪
♪ I just stood therebathed in the quiet, no ♪
♪ 你说要剪掉刘海 我却拆穿了你 ♪
♪ You say you’ll cut your bangs I’m calling your bluff ♪
♪ 你总因这些小事对我说谎 ♪
♪ When you lie to me it’s in the small stuff ♪
♪ 你说要剪掉刘海 我却拆穿了你 ♪
♪ You say you’ll cut your bangs I’m calling your bluff ♪
♪ 你总因这些小事对我说谎 ♪
♪ When you lie to me it’s in the small stuff ♪
♪ 你唾沫飞溅 就像只疯狂的狗 ♪
♪ Now your mouth is foaming like a rabid dog ♪
♪ 曾经河水泗溢 如今只剩浓雾 ♪
♪ And where the river flowed is now a clouded fog ♪
♪ 你咬牙切齿的声响比独白还要响亮 ♪
♪ Your teeth are gnashing louder than your monologue ♪
♪ 我就站在那 被沉默吞噬 ♪
♪ And I just stood there bathed in the quiet, no ♪
♪ 你说要剪掉刘海 我却拆穿了你 ♪
♪ You say you’ll cut your bangs I’m calling your bluff ♪
♪ 你总因这些小事对我说谎 ♪
♪ When you lie to me it’s in the small stuff ♪
♪ 你说要剪掉刘海 我却拆穿了你 ♪
♪ You say you’ll cut your bangs I’m calling your bluff ♪
♪ 你总因这些小事对我说谎 ♪
♪ When you lie to me it’s in the small stuff ♪
你要控制好自己的节奏
So…just remember to pace yourself.
一开始别逼得太紧
And never push too hard at the start.
-记住鳖兔赛跑的故事 -是龟兔赛跑
– Remember the rabbit and the tortoise. – Tortoise and the hare.
龟兔赛跑
The tortoise and the hare.
别在意谁会超过你 这是长♥期♥作战
And don’t worry about who’s passing you, it’s a long game.
埃迪 你
Eddie, you…
你不用非得参军 我的意思是
You know you don’t have to do this. I mean, not…
不是每个人都适合军队
Not everyone is made for the army.
我可以的
I can do it.
当然 我不是说你
Yes. No, I mean, I didn’t mean it like…
好 当然
OK, yeah.
你会表现得很好的
You’ll be great.
五分钟后 列队
Five minutes to form up!
埃迪停一下 我们谈谈
Eddie, stop for a second. We need to talk.
不 没什么好谈的
There’s nothing to talk about.
-别告诉任何人好吗 -埃迪
– Look, just don’t tell anybody, all right? – Eddie!
天哪 我就离开一天 你就又要参军了
Jesus, I’m gone one day and you’re back to the war machine.
你昨天去哪了
Where were you yesterday?
我生病了
I was sick.
周期性的那个
Period stuff.
等你妈冷静下来 我们就能恢复正常了
Once your mam calms down, we can go back to normal.
就像以前一样
To the way it was.