OK.
-穿点女孩的衣服 -你不♥穿♥我就穿
– Wear something girly! – I will if you won’t!
裂国家
《爱尔兰日报》
-初恋女友来家里吃晚饭 -第二任了
– So, first girlfriend home for dinner. – Second girlfriend.
我以为第一个不算 还是说
I thought maybe the first one didn’t count or…
她绝对算
No, she definitely does.
你最好去换身衣服 安珀马上要来了
You’d better get changed. Amber’s gonna be here in a minute.
-谁 -埃迪的安珀 安珀·基南
– Who? – Eddie’s Amber. Amber Keenan.
没错 也是
Oh, right, yes. Yeah, right.
-她爸是不是在家上吊了 -不能聊这个
– Didn’t she find her dad hanging – Not the time, Ian.
对对
Right.
-训练进行的怎么样了 -挺好的
– Uh, how did the fitness test go? – Great.
那就好
Good.
万一我儿子没选上
Imagine if the Commandant’s son didn’t make the cut.
这事我永远过不去
I’d never live it down.
开个玩笑 我会想开的
I mean, of course I would.
我会想开的 你也一定会入选的
Of course I WOULD. Of course you will.
你得去 去 开个门
Yeah, you should…go and get that.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你看起来美极了
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
欢迎 我是不是可以 那个
You’re welcome. So, can I…
到这边来
Come here.
-对 -可以了
– Right. – OK.
-进去吧 -你好啊
– Come in. – Hi!
你好 快请进吧
Hello. Come in, please.
安珀 埃迪说 你帮你妈妈
Amber, Eddie was saying that you
打理那个房♥车营地
help your mam out in the caravan park.
我讨厌那个地方
I hate it.
对 但是她人真的不错
Right. It’s-It’s nice for her.
你有没有 想好明年做什么
Do you, um… Or have you decided what you’ll do next year?
估计去学学英语 历史 政♥治♥之类的
Probably study English or History or Politics,
或者去哪个小众杂♥志♥社上班
or maybe work for a zine.
就是那种自己出版的杂♥志♥社
It’s a self-published magazine.
小众杂♥志♥社很赚钱吗
Um, is there much money in the zine scene?
超赚
Tonnes.
挺有意思的 埃迪
Oh. That’s interesting. Eddie,
你要不要也考虑一下
you might consider that as a choice.
-我参军 -但那只是一个选择而已 对吧
– I’m joining the army. – But it’s just one option, isn’t it?
是一个非常可靠的选择
It’s a very solid option.
参军要牺牲很多 也就那样
The army takes a lot of sacrifice, that’s all.
-结婚不也是 -你说什么
– So does marriage. – Pardon?
-我说结婚也是 -我们结婚你牺牲什么了
– So does marriage. – What sacrifices have you made?
-你要我写下来吗 -再好不过
– Do you want it in writing? – Yeah, that’d be great.
-列个清单 -对 列个单子
– Like a list? – Yes, a list.
-有多长 -你也写不了多长
– How long have we got? – A very tiny list.
把你的A4本给我
Get your A4 pad.
我感觉埃迪穿军装一定会
I think that Eddie would look really manly and hot
阳刚又性感
in uniform.
道德上来说 我不喜欢国家军队 但是
I mean, morally, I don’t agree with national armies, but still…
-无敌性感 -对
– Super sexy! – Mm-hm.
-谢谢亲爱的 -客气
– Thank you, babe. – Yeah.
我们去我的房♥间了
We’re gonna go to my room.
可以 没问题
Oh. Uh, yeah, of course.
你们想不想吃点蛋糕 要不要
Oh, do you want some, um…trifle? Do you want…?
我可以送上去
I-I can bring it up in…
两杯
in two cups.
别关门
Leave your door open.
-别担心 他们还没做过 -上帝啊
– Don’t worry, they haven’t had sex yet. – Jesus Christ.
只是指交过
He’s only just fingered her.
-你父母好像不是很高兴 -他们没事的
– Your parents don’t seem happy. – They’re fine!
天哪
Jesus.
你这基佬的脑子里也不过就这样吧
This must be what the inside of your gay brain looks like.
不 我房♥间里没有同性恋的东西
No. No, there’s nothing gay about my room!
那个是子弹壳
Those are bullet shells.
子弹
Bullets.
你打我♥干♥什么
Ow! What was that for?
对不起
Sorry.
想转移你注意力 别老想着你♥爸♥妈
Wanted to distract you from your parents’ shit marriage.
-你死的时候肯定是个老处♥女♥ -不会的
– You’re gonna die a virgin. – No, I’m not.
你会的
Hm, yes, you are.
不会的
No.
我是说
I mean…
我不是处♥女♥了
I’m not a virgin.
真的吗
Really?
男的女的
With a guy, girl…?
-男的 -男的 女的 是个男的
-Guy, guy guy. – A girl? Guy? It was a guy.
他在房♥车营地里待着
He was staying at the caravan park.
我就想知道那到底是个什么感觉
Just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.
感觉怎样
What was it like?
难受死了
Awful.
他看着就好像中风了
He looked like he was having a stroke.
我不觉得我们有病
I don’t think we’re missing anything.
真不觉得
Not really.
我也是
Me neither.
-明天见 -好
– See you tomorrow? – Mm-hm.
-我们得 -对 我们得那个
– We should… – Yeah. We should…
别咬我
Don’t bite me!
留个证据
Evidence!
别动
Don’t-Don’t move.
加油埃迪 好样的
Go on, Eddie, good man.
什么
What?
都说撒切尔夫人很恐怖
No one’s saying Thatcher wasn’t horrendous,
英国第一任女首相
但她真的很厉害
but think of the arch.
天哪
Oh, my God!
数学做完了吗
Done your maths?
-做完了 -我也是
– Yeah. – Same.
数学做完了
I did my maths.
姬佬和基佬
伦敦社团
我要住在卡姆登
I’m going to live near Camden.
朋克聚居地
It’s where all the punks live.
哈克尼也不错 在维多利亚线上
Maybe Hackney. It’s on the Victoria line.
地铁线 贯穿全市
苏豪区也不错
Maybe Soho.
苏豪区蛮好的
Probably Soho.
厉害
Nice.
小打小闹的日子过去了 小姐们
No more popping sweets, ladies.
该检验成果了 成败
This is it. It’s now…
在此一举
…or never.
你们要么做个男人 要么 就做接线员
You can be men or you can be…telephonists.
这可不是编织俱乐部
This isn’t knitting club!
起来 科特
Come on, Cotter!
起来 奇安
Come on, Cian!
冲啊 快点冲
Fucking let’s go, let’s go!
快跑 使劲跑 冲上山顶
Faster, faster! Get up that hill!
快点 科特 使劲爬
Come on, Cotter, move it!
这里不是教新手织羊毛衫的地方
This isn’t…crochet for beginners!
加把劲 别现在就放弃
Come on. Don’t give up yet.
交钱
Money.
你有吗
Have you got any?
-有没有搞错 -有没有搞错
– Are you serious? – Are you serious?
我他妈不是修女特蕾莎
I am not Mother fucking Theresa
其人曾在爱尔兰慈善帮扶青少年
不可怜基尔代尔拮据青少年
for Kildare’s hard-up teens!
还性♥欲♥过剩
With fucking hard-ons!
好了 别紧张
OK, relax.
-天哪 -我相信埃迪不像他这样
– Jesus. – I bet Eddie isn’t like this.
-当然 -那个
– No. – Um…
这样吧 用这个付钱
Here. Take these.
可爽了 我保证
No, they’re good, I promise.
那个确实蛮不错的
They actually are pretty good.