我们来看看这扇神秘的门背后有什么
Let’s see what’s behind the magic door.
她要将鸡♥奸♥和兽♥交♥合法化吗
Is she legalising sodomy? Is she legalising bestiality?
鸡♥奸♥:指男子之间发生的性行为
她是要将当事双方自愿的下流行为
Is she legalising gross, indecent acts
合法化吗
between consenting people?
如果他们投票赞成离婚
If they vote yes for divorce,
他们就违背了向上帝所发的誓言
they’re rejecting the teachings of Christ.
你觉得好玩 但好玩的代价太高了
If you’re playing around,the stakes are too high
因为你是在 和艾滋病共舞
because you’re gambling…with AIDS.
[男同性恋]
Rumour has it that he is a friend of Dorothy.
童话故事《绿野仙踪》主角
向市民保证疯牛病
…are assuring citizens that mad cow disease
不会传染人类
will not make people mad.
57营结束了在黎巴嫩为期六个月的任务
Celebrations as the 57th Battalion returns
现已回国 欢迎会正在进行
from a six-month tour of the Lebanon.
这支队伍的指挥官是伊恩·科特
The team was led by Commandant Ian Cotter.
我们与当地人合作
We worked with the locals
共同投身人道主义事务和水源清洁工作
in humanitarian issues, clean water…
太棒了 我觉得你不会再是一家之主了
Super, and I suppose you won’t be the man of the house anymore.
爱尔兰军队返回柯里奇军营
一家之主
Man of the house?
你也会参军吗
Are you going to join the army, too?
当然 我已经报名了
100%, I’ve already enrolled.
杰克 把电视关掉 吃晚饭了
Jack, turn it off, dinner’s on the table.
我一直在健身
I’ve been working out loads.
-你哥呢 -他在训练
– Where’s your brother? – He’s training.
又一个沉迷军事的男孩要进入屠宰场了
Another military town boy for the slaughter.
开个玩笑
Only joking.
他做几个了
How many has he done?
快一个了
Almost one.
♪ 我们无处生活 ♪
♪ We didn’t have nowhere to live ♪
♪ 我们也无处可去 ♪
♪ We didn’t have nowhere to go… ♪
快点 小伙子们
Come on, lads!
快点 跑起来 你们这群娘娘腔
Faster! Come on, you pansies!
♪ 房♥间在15层 ♪
♪ It was on the 15th floor ♪
♪ 有块木板挡在门口 ♪
♪ It had a board across the door ♪
♪ 花了一个小时才把它拆下来 ♪
♪ It took an hour to prise it off and get inside ♪
♪ 房♥间里好像有尸体的味道 ♪
♪ It smelled as if someone had died ♪
♪ 客厅里都是苍蝇 ♪
♪ The living room was full of flies ♪
♪ 厨房♥的水槽被堵住了 ♪
♪ The kitchen sink was blocked ♪
♪ 卫生间的洗手池也不见了 ♪
♪ The bathroom sink not there at all ♪
♪ 确实是一团乱 ♪
♪ Ooh, it’s a mess all right ♪
♪ 是的 这就是麦尔安德 ♪
♪ Yes, it’s Mile End ♪
天呐
Jesus Christ!
前方危险
实弹训练
停下
Stop!
下来 别过去
Get down! Stop!
停下 停下啊
Stop! Stop!
这是实弹训练 过去会死人的
It’s live ammo, you’re gonna die!
蠢货
Fucking idiots.
别去了
Stop!
♪ 从没想过能生活在这么高的地方 ♪
♪ I never thought I’d live so high… ♪
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
拍拖故事
♪ 要是它看起来不那么像地狱 ♪
♪ If it didn’t look like hell ♪
光龅牙还不算
Oh, she was too toothy.
她下面简直就像一堆烂草莓
It’s like a sock of rotten strawberries down there.
-要命 -是啊
– Aw, yeah. – Yeah.
安珀
Amber!
-中午吃什么 地毯吗 -今天不吃
– What’s for lunch? Carpet? – Not today.
你妈刚把地毯洗了
Your mum’s getting it shampooed.
死拉拉
Fucking lezzer.
埃迪 你跟姑娘亲热过吗
Eddie, did you ever shift yet?
没有
Uh… No.
我只是还没碰到那个对的人
I just haven’t met the right
你是臭基佬吗
Are you a faggot?
不
No.
不是啊 我不是 我真不是
No, no, no…
那你肯定有喜欢的人
Come on, you have to like someone.
对 我没
Yeah. No, I… Uh…
看我♥干♥啥
What?
快说
Hurry up.
特蕾西
Tracey…
特蕾西 她真的很性感
Tracey. Because she’s super hot.
稍等
Waits up.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
凯文
K-Kev?
凯文
Kev?
凯文
Kevin!
埃迪想跟她亲热一下 你去问问
Eddie wants a shift at there, sort it out.
过来 埃迪想跟你亲热一会
Come here. Eddie wants to shift you.
她说可以
She said she wanted it.
她同意了
She said yes!
漂亮 去吧 搞点事情
Nice one. Go on, get some of that.
好啊 真的太棒了
Great. That’s great.
操
Oh, fuck.
你长得像模糊乐队那个帅哥的低配版
You look like a shit version of that guy from Blur.
谢谢
Thanks.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好 我 对不起
OK… I… Sorry…
感觉还不错
Yeah… That’s nice.
好 很好
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
好 就这样
Yeah, that’s it.
对 就这样
Yeah, no, that is it.
-闭上你的臭嘴吧 -好的 好
– Shut your damn mouth. – OK. Yeah.
好 好
Ok… ok.
你昨晚看那个剧了吗 《我所谓的生活》
Hey, did you see that show last night, “My So-Called Life”?
1994年美国青少年电视剧
-很好看 她把头发染成了 -闭嘴
– It’s good, she dyes her hair in the… – Shut up.
好的 好的
Ok… ok.
不 不要 不要
No, no, no.
你在耍我吗
Are you kidding me?
刚才那个
That was…
真厉害
…great.
你很棒 真棒 谢谢你的 那个
That was great. It was great. Thank you for…for that.
不合时宜的钟声
Oh… Stupid…bell.
好吧
Ok.
我要
I’m just gonna…
再次感谢你 谢谢
Oh, thank you again for that. Thank you.
两个不同根或一个相同根
Two or the same as.
至少记住这个
Just remember that, at least.
结果的误差很小 也就是说
So, the full bit is a low standard deviation indicates
未知数的取值一定趋近或等于
the value must be close to or the same as…
平均值也叫均值 听懂了吗
the mean or expected value. Got that?
好吧 我也不懂 行了 第60页第4题
Yeah, me neither. All right. Give number four on page 60…
埃迪 你为啥没摸特蕾西的胸
Hey, Eddie, how come you didn’t touch Tracey’s boob?
-天呐 凯文 -凯文 你胡说什么呢
– Jesus, Kev! – Kev, what is wrong with you?
怎么了 这是真事 他没摸 他们说的
What? It’s true, he didn’t, they just said it.
他不喜欢女孩又不是我的错
It’s not my fault he doesn’t like girls.
-我喜欢胸 -好了 谢谢
– I love boobs. – All right, yeah, thank you.
接下来 随便吧
So, um, anyway…
-你♥他♥妈♥干什么 -靠
– What the fuck? – Shit.
-你偷♥窥♥我们 -我说了30分钟
– You perving on us? – I said 30 minutes.
我还能说什么 根本停不下来
What can I say? We had to make it last.
最好是 你这地方太破了
Yeah, I wish. That place is filthy.
我知道 你们应该去宾馆
I know, you should really get a hotel.
你们想过明年要干什么吗
Have you thought about what you’re going to do next year?
去你♥妈♥的♥蕾丝边
Fucking lesbian!
什么
Wha…?
我不是蕾丝
I…I am NOT a lesbian.
这俩去哪里了
What were those two up to?
-不知道 -少女妈妈即将诞生
– Dunno. – Teen pregnancy waiting to happen.
你19岁生的我