Air cover? For our troops?
德国空军控制了天空
The Luftwaffe control the skies.
我们没有足够的飞机可以挑战他们
We simply don’t have enough planes to challenge them.
事实上 我强烈建议停止派遣
In fact, I strongly recommend we stop sending
我们宝贵的战斗机去法国 完全是浪费
our precious fighter planes to be wasted in France.
应该留着保护我们自己
Save them for our own defense.
我们的海军却一动不动
And our navy sits idle,
什么都不干 毫无用处
neutralized, useless.
我们的舰队还没到射程范围内
Our fleets no sooner come within their range
就会遭到敌军猛烈的空袭
than we come under blistering air attack.
他们的速度太快了
Well, their speed is devastating.
德国坦克迅速西进朝中部移♥动♥
Panzer tanks moving rapidly westward through the center.
他们必须停下来等待燃料补给吧
Well, they will have to pause for fuel supplies.
现在和上次战争不一样了 先生
This is not the last war, sir.
他们的坦克可以随时停下来在加油站补给
Their tanks can stop for fuel at a petrol station.
加油站
Petrol station?
通往巴黎的道路大开
The road to Paris now lies open.
七百万难民在逃亡路上
Seven million refugees are on the move.
总的来说 我们将在接下去几天内
Collectively, we are looking at the collapse
看到西欧的全面崩溃
of Western Europe in the next few days.
应该通知民众吗
Should the public be told?
时机未到
Not yet.
首先 我们必须鼓励我们的老朋友
First, we must rouse our old friends
英勇抵抗
to a heroic resistance.
必须拯救法国
France must be saved.
总理
Premier.
也许用英语说比较好 首相
Perhaps, in English, Prime Minister.
这个
Well…
我们曾经渡过各种危机
We have survived crises before,
我 我相信我们也能挺过这一次
and I am… I am confident we will survive this one.
告诉我你们打算怎么反♥攻♥
Tell me how you plan to counter-attack.
没有反♥攻♥计划
There is no plan.
这个
Well…
你们必须反击
Well, you must counter-attack.
必须
Well, you must.
我不相信什么
I do not believe that this,
德国坦克袭击真的是侵略
Panzer breakthrough is a real invasion.
不是真的侵略
Not a real invasion?
不 只要他们的坦克部队没有
No. As long as their tank crews are not supported
步兵部队的支援
by infantry units, they are
他们就只不过是地图上插的小旗而已
merely little flags stuck on a map.
因为坦克部队没办法独♥立♥支撑
Because the tank crews cannot support themselves.
不 我拒绝承认
No. I refuse to see,
德国坦克的这次袭击
in this spectacular raid of the German tank,
是真正的侵略
a real invasion.
他真是个演员
He’s an actor,
一个爱上了自己说话声音的演员
in love with the sound of his own voice.
我喜欢听他说话
I love to listen to him.
但我们绝对不能听取他的建议
But we must never take his advice.
一天一百个主意
Has a hundred ideas a day.
有四个不错
Four of them are good,
剩下九十六个危险极了
the other 96 downright dangerous.
他的父亲也是这样
His father was the same.
伟大的演说家 但是
Great orator, but…
最后得了梅毒失了理智
Until he lost his mind to syphilis.
看看各国是如何受父辈的罪孽荼毒的
How nations suffer for the sins of their fathers.
我的意见
My opinion?
在帝国的危机时刻
At this critical juncture for the empire,
我们居然让一个酒鬼来掌舵
we have a drunkard at the wheel.
晨起一杯苏格兰威士忌
Wakes with a scotch,
午餐配一瓶香槟
bottle of champagne for lunch,
晚餐再来一杯
another one at dinner.
白兰地和波特酒直到凌晨
Brandy and port until the wee hours.
我可不敢让他借我的自行车
I wouldn’t let him borrow my bicycle.
他是叛逃到自♥由♥党的保守党人
He’s a Conservative who defects to the Liberals,
十年来一直唇枪舌剑地攻击我们
lobs grenades at us for ten years,
转眼又跳回保守党 因为他就是这样
then flops Conservative again as it bloody suits him.
抱歉 但他一直只支持一件事
Sorry, but he stands for one thing.
他自己
Himself.
我们可能得换掉他 伯蒂
We may have to replace him, Bertie.
换掉他
Replace him?
我们必须力争和平
We must strive for peace,
只有这样才能使我们国家的子民
so that every son and daughter of this land
度过这次危机时
can emerge from this crisis
尚有一片能称之为家园的土地
with something recognizable as home.
这才像一位真正的首相
Spoken like a true Prime Minister.
“V代表胜利”
“V for Victory.”
您得给掌玺大臣回复
You need to reply to the Lord Privy Seal.
跟掌”屎”大臣说我已经被困在厕所里了
Tell the Lord Privy Seal I am sealed in the privy.
我一次只能和一坨屎打交道
And I can only deal with one shit at a time.
今晚就要广播演讲 别怕我难堪 安东尼
The broadcast is tonight, so don’t spare me, Anthony.
实话实说
Be frank.
我觉得不行
I don’t think so.
觉得什么不行
You don’t think so what?
你话里的意思是我们要取胜了
You’re suggesting we’re somehow winning.
事实并非如此
We’re not.
确实 但这能鼓舞大众
No, but it will inspire them.
-温斯顿 我知道… -安东尼 安东尼
– Winston, I know… – Anthony, Anthony.
我要激发出他们…
I am going to imbue them with a…
都没意识到自己已经具备了的精神
a spirit of feeling they don’t yet know they have.
你征求我的意见
You asked my opinion.
我告诫你不要
I caution against it.
西塞罗
Cicero.
西塞罗
Cicero!
“如果命运不测” 然后…
“If fortune is adverse…” Something,
什么来着
something, something.
好吧
Well…
不在这 我明明放在这里了
Well, it’s not there. I left it there.
克莱米
Clemmie!
猫
Cat!
克莱米
Clemmie!
我们付不起账单了
We cannot pay our bills.
我那本西塞罗的书
My copy of Cicero.
-你是收起来了吗 -你听到我说的话了吗
– Did-did you shelve it? – Did you hear what I said?
-说什么 -我们破产了
– What was that? – We’re broke.
出去 都出去
Out! Out.
快点 都出去
Come on. Everybody out.
我都不敢再签一张支票了
I dare not write another check.
我省着点就是
Well, I’ll economize.
一天只抽四根雪茄
Only four cigars a day.
你真是让人无法忍♥受
You are insufferable!
还有什么要说的吗
Is there anything else?
有
Yes.
我对你的爱
My love for you.
你早上又喝了多少酒
How much have you had to drink this morning?
我现在见你
I see you now
和我在1904年初次见你时一样
as I first saw you in 1904.
我就傻站着 不知该说什么
And I simply stood, speechless.
那我肯定是倾国倾城
Well, I must have been very beautiful
才能达到那种效果了
to achieve that miraculous effect.
我们再次相见时已经过去了四年
Four years until we saw each other again.
还真是一眨眼就过去了
Went by in an absolute flash.
你不缺仰慕者
You didn’t lack for admirers.
对你忠诚如一的西德尼·皮尔
Your fidele serviteur in Sidney Peel.
-很有才华 -莱昂内尔·厄尔
– Brilliant man. – Lionel Earle.
舞技一流
Wonderful dancer.
然后到了圣赫利尔夫人办的晚宴上
And then at Lady St. Helier’s dinner party.
轮到谁出现了
Who should show up?
小猪
Pig.
还是老样子
Just the same.
我们都很老了吗