– It’ll spiral in toward its sun and,… – Eventual supernova.
听起来不错 我们汽化它吧
Sounds good. Let’s vaporize it.
导弹舱系统运行
Bomb bay systems operational.
封锁安全装置
Lock fail safe.
安全装置已锁
Fail safe in lock. We have…
我们有8分钟时间发射
8 minutes until drop.
24分钟时间爆♥炸♥
24 minutes to detonation.
Pinback中士呼叫炸♥弹♥20号♥
This is Sergeant Pinback calling Bomb #20.
听得到么 炸♥弹♥?
You read me, bomb?
炸♥弹♥20号♥回复Pinback中士
Bomb #20 to Sergeant Pinback.
收到请继续
Roger, I read you, continue.
你现在位于紧急气闸中
You are now in the Emergency Air Lock.
请谨记在紧急情况下表面的
Please remember that in an emergency situation,
舱门可能立即打开
the Surface Door can be opened instantly
没有减压的程序
without prior depressurization,
所以任何时候请确保穿着宇航服
so be sure to wear your starsuit at all times.
感谢您视察所有的安全措施
Thank you for observing all safety precautions.
Doolittle中尉?
Ah, Lieutenant Doolittle?
长官?
Sir?
Talby 不要打扰我
Sh, Talby, don’t bother me.
但我认为这很重要 长官
But I think this is important, Sir.
我找到了故障
I think I found the malfunction.
我在紧急气闸处
I’m in the Emergency Air Lock…
现在没空
Not now!
我在紧急气闸处然后…
Well, I’m in the Emergency Air Lock and the hatch is…
距离发射炸♥弹♥还有四分钟
4 minutes until drop, Bomb…
检查过你的铂制能量护罩了么?
have you checked your platinum euridium energy shielding?
能量护罩运行良好
Energy shielding positive function.
-还记得爆♥炸♥的时间么? -12分钟后爆♥炸♥
– Remember detonation time? – Detonation in 20 minutes.
好的 再检查一下
Alright, that checks out here.
好了炸♥弹♥ 摩拳擦掌
Okay, bomb, arm yourself.
准备完毕
Armed.
喂?
Hello?
Doolittle中尉 喂!
Lieutenant Doolittle? Hello!
喂 能听到我说话么?
Hello? Can you read me?!
17号♥通信镭射
Communications Laser #17,
控制着炸♥弹♥发射系统
monitoring the bomb drop mechanism,
现在已经激活并将转换到测试模式
has now been activated and will switch into a test mode.
如果你看一下舱门附近
If you will look near the Surface Door,
你会发现视差接收器单元已被占用
you will see that the Parallax Receptor Cell has been engaged.
镭射现已激活
The laser will now energize.
请站在光束路径之外
Please stand clear of the path of the beam.
镭射17号♥现开始测试
Communications Laser #17 is now on test.
任何情况下不要进入光束路径范围
Under no circumstances enter the path of the beams.
感谢您视察所有的安全措施
Thank you for observing all safety precautions.
现在一切顺利
Well then, everything sounds fine.
75秒后把你发射出去 祝好运
Dropping you off in 75 seconds. Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
我这儿显示量子读数35
I’ve got a quantum reading of 35-er. 3-5-er.
我这儿是同样的结果
I read the same here.
Doolittle Doolittle?
Doolittle. Doolittle?
我不知道你能否听见我
I don’t know if you can hear me.
但是我要尝试调整镭射的转换开关
but I’m going to try to adjust the cue switch in the laser.
恩… 这就做了
Well… here it goes…
我的眼睛 我的眼睛! 我看不见了!
Oh my god, my eyes! I can’t see!
注意 注意
Attention. Attention.
-镭射已经故障 -我的眼睛
– The laser has malfunctioned. – My eyes!!
请任何情况下不要进入光束路径范围
Under no circumstances enter the path of the beams.
这样做会直接造成…
To do so will cause immediate…
开启主程序
Begin primary sequence.
倒数计时 10-9-8-7-6-
Mark at 10-9-8-7-6-
5-4-3-2-1 发射
5-4-3-2-1 drop.
发射失败
Negative drop.
还在弹道里
It’s just sittin’ there in the bomb bay.
再试一遍Pinback
Try it again, Pinback.
倒数 5-4-3-2-1 发射
Mark at 5-4-3-2-1 drop.
发射失败
Negative drop!
改变安全装置轨道
Rechannel all safety relays!
-开启量子锁存器 -开启电路断路器
– Open quantum latches! – Open circuit breakers!
-拆下排斥的助推器 -自动通道打开
– Remove thrust drive repellant! – Automatic channels open!
75-15去操作控制区
75-15 Going to operation position!
重新倒数
Remark.
倒数 5-4-3-2-1 发射 发射 发射!
Mark at 5-4-3-2-1 drop, drop! drop!!!
还在那儿 这该死的东西就是不动
Sittin’ there. The damn thing’s just sittin’ there.
Doolittle中尉呼叫炸♥弹♥20号♥
This is Lieutenant Doolittle Calling Bomb #20.
我重复我之前的指令
I repeat previous order, you are to disarm yourself and
解除武装马上返回炸♥弹♥舱里 你明白了么?
return to the bomb bay immediately! Do you understand?
我被指令要在14分30秒之后爆♥炸♥
I am programmed to detonate in 14 minutes 30 seconds.
爆♥炸♥将遵照指定的时间进行
Detonation will occur at the programmed time.
炸♥弹♥ 这是Doolittle
What!? This is Doolittle.
你不要爆♥炸♥ 重复 你不要再炸♥弹♥舱里爆♥炸♥
You are not to detonate, repeat, you are not to detonate in the bomb bay.
解除武装!这是命令!
Disarm yourself. This is an order.
收到 Doolittle中尉
I read you, Lieutenant Doolittle,
但是我的指令是14分钟后爆♥炸♥
but I am programmed to detonate in 14 minutes.
爆♥炸♥将遵照指定的时间进行
Detonation will occur at the programmed time.
14分钟后爆♥炸♥
14 minutes to detonation.
注意 注意
Attention. Attention.
我遭到了严重的损坏
I have sustained serious damage.
请密切注意
Please pay close attention.
炸♥弹♥出故障了
The bomb has malfunctioned.
我已经激活自动调节阀
I have activated automatic dampers,
会将爆♥炸♥范围限制在一英里之内
which will confine the explosion to an area one mile in diameter.
此时我能做的就这么多了
This is all I can do at this time.
接下来看你们的了
It’s up to you now.
我唯一能做的
There’s only one thing I can do.
我必须请示指挥官Powell
I have to ask Commander Powell.
我必须去问问他怎么办
I have to ask him what to do.
指挥官Powell
Commander Powell?
指挥官Powell 能收到么?
Commander Powell, this is Doolittle. Can you read me?
指挥官Powell 我是Doolittle
Commander Powell, this is Doolittle.
发生了很严重的事儿 我必须问你一些问题
Something serious has come up, I have to ask you a question.
我很高兴你来问我 Doolittle
I’m glad you’ve come to talk With me, Doolittle.
已经很久没人来跟我说话了
It’s been so long since anyone has come to talk with me.
指挥官 长官 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Commander, sir, we have a big problem.
面纱星云炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥20号♥ 它卡住了
The uh, Veil Nebula bomb, Bomb Number 20, it’s uh,…
它不能发射出去了
It’s stuck. It won’t drop out of the bomb bay.
它拒绝听命令
It refuses to listen and it…
并且他计划爆♥炸♥
It plans on detonating in…
不到11分钟内
less than eleven minutes.
Doolittle 你必须告诉我一件事儿
Doolittle, you must tell me one thing.
什么事儿 长官?
What’s that, sir?
告诉我 Doolittle
Tell me, Doolittle,
道奇队赢了么?
How are the Dodgers doing?
道奇队… 呃…
Well,… the Dodgers uh…
他们… 他们解散了 15年前就解散了
They broke up, they disbanded over 15 years ago!
-啊… 可惜可惜… -你没了解 长官
– Ah… pity, pity… – But you don’t understand, sir!
我们不能发射炸♥弹♥
We can’t get the bomb to drop.
啊… 那么多坏消息…
Ah, so many malfunctions…
你激活我的时候就不能带点儿好事儿来?
Why don’t you have anything nice to tell me when you activate me?
好吧好吧 你有试试方位离合器么?
Oh well,…did you try the azimuth clutch?
试了长官 不好使
Yes sir. Negative effect.
-你说什么 Doolittle? -完全不行
– What was that, Doolittle? – Negative effect!
-它不管用? -正是这样 长官
– It didn’t work? – That’s correct, sir.
抱歉 Doolittle
Sorry, Doolittle.
我在这儿之后忘了太多事儿
I’ve forgotten so much since I’ve been in here.
太多
So much.
我们该怎么办 长官? 时间紧迫
What should we do, sir? The time is running out!
你们可以试试
Well, what you might try is…
指挥官 喂? 回话
Commander? Hello… Comman…
指挥官Powell 喂
Commander Powell?! Hello!
Doolittle 喂?