罗西尼的《塞维利亚的理发师》
The Barber of Seville, by Rossini.
好极了
Good for you!
你决定清理电梯
You’ve decided to clean the elevator.
清洁服务由底部的电磁线圈执行
To clean and service the electromagnetic coils in the bottom,
必须通过地板上的检视板
it is necessary to jetison the access plate in the floor.
去移♥动♥地板请按1号♥按钮
To remove the floor plate, please press button #1.
注意 危险
Attention…danger.
自控装置将爆破连接板子的叉状物
Automatic charges will now blow the explosive bolts in the floor plate unit.
此板5秒钟后将会脱离
The plate will disengage from the floor in 5 seconds.
请立刻离开电梯
Please leave the elevator immediately.
5-4-3-2-1…
到睡觉的时间了你这无用的垃圾
Now it’s time to go sleepy-bye you worthless piece of garbage.
也就是说它像气球一样穿过了房♥间
So then it just spewed across the room like a balloon.
我猜它是充气的
I guess it was just filled with gas.
嘿伙计们 体内充满了空气它是怎么有生命的
Hey guys, how could it live if it was just filled with gas?
我想知道我们晚上吃什么
I wonder what we get to eat today.
我本以为我要死了
I thought I was going to die.
我在电梯那儿挂了20分钟
I was hanging on the elevator for 20 minutes!
-可能又是鸡肉 -我认为应该整修飞船
– Probably chicken again. – I probably saved the ship.
那东西一定做了破坏
That thing could have done some damage.
我真的很讨厌鸡肉
I’m REALLY sick of chicken.
好吧 你不在乎的话我不谈论那个了
Well if you don’t care, I just won’t talk about it anymore!
听起来是个好主意 Pinback
Hey that sounds like a fine idea, Pinback.
鸡肉
Chicken?
哦 火腿
Ah, ham!
-鸡肉? -不 火腿
– Chicken? – No, ham.
-Doolitle -哈?
– Doolittle? – Ya.
你觉得我们会不会在外面找到真正的智慧生命
You think we’ll ever find any real intelligent life out there?
-哪外面? -你懂的
– Out where? – You know…
面纱星云
Veil Nebula.
谁在乎啊?
Who cares.
我有跟你们讲过我是怎么接下这个任务的么?
Did I ever tell you guys how I got on this mission?
-我有说过么? -嗯
– Did I ever tell ya? – Yup.
一开始是春天
It’s very strange, see…
我最开始不是宇航员
I, I wasn’t an astronaut to begin with, see…
是…
See uh…
你必须在培训课程结束后拿到700分
You have to score a 700 on the SARE’s for the
而我拿到了 58分
Officer Corp and I made… 58.
他们把我放在
They put me on uh… liquid fuel maintenance
发射台的燃料主桅上
on the launch pad so… uh,
#当然 我真的很失望#
#Naturally, I was really dissappointed.#
他四年前讲过这个 对不?
He told us this, uh, 4 years ago, didn’t he?
#无论如何 那天我在值班 我们…#
#Anyway, I was on duty the day we…#
-不 我记得是四年前 -推出了黑暗之星
– No, I think it was 4 years ago. – launched the Dark Star.
#我不干液体燃料罐了#
#I was out, uh, scrubbing down the liquid fuel tanks.#
我就是那么说的
That’s what I said.
然后这个宇航员回到场上 他是…
And this, uh, astronaut came running out. He was, uh…
他是半裸的手里还拿着宇航服
He was stark naked. He had his star suit in his hands and…
于是我假设他精分了
Well, I surmised that he was insane.
然后他
And uh, he…
把宇航服扔在地上 然后
threw his star suit on the ground, and uh…
跳进液体燃料槽
jumped into one of my vats of liquid fuel.
那是极度危险的
Which is… very dangerous.
#我跟你讲我当时被震惊了#
#Well… I was pretty shocked, I can tell you!#
#我不知道该怎么办#
#I didn’t know what to make of it.#
#宇航员都应该精神稳定 但是这家伙就这么出现了#
#Astronauts are all supposed to be… mentally stable and here#
#然后跳进我的燃料箱#
#this guy comes along and jumps into my fuel tank.#
通过这个 你会… 不是这个
Pass that, will you… no that one.
当然我是打算救他的 所以
Well naturally, I was going to try to save him, so…
我穿上他的宇航服作为保护
what I did was put on his star suit for protection and I was going
然后跃入槽中
to leap into the vat.
你看
You guys… See?…
所以事情其实是这样的
Uh… so what happened was…
我跳进去之前别人就跑过来了
That before I could leap into the vat, this other guy came running along
然后说 嘿 Pinback中士
and he says, “Hey, Sergeant Pinback,
你必须马上登船 我们20分钟后就发射了
you’ve got to board immediately because we’re going to launch in 20 minutes!”
-你四年前就告诉了我们 -我试图告诉他
– You told us this 4 years ago! – And I tried to tell him that I
我不是真的Pinback中士
wasn’t really Sergeant Pinback,
但是我不知道头盔的无线电怎么用
but I couldn’t figure out how to make the helmet radio work.
可笑哈
Funny thing…
我确定是四年前
Ya know, I’m sure it was 4 years ago.
也许
Maybe.
Doolittle中尉 我是Talby
Lieutenant Doolittle, this is Talby.
中尉?
Lieutenant?!
收到Talby 怎么了?
Uh, yes, Talby, what is it?
抱歉打断你的午餐 长官 但是我人在电脑室
I’m sorry to interrupt your lunch, Sir, but I’m in the computer room
我找到了故障的所在
and I’ve located the malfunction.
屏幕显示是通信激光的制动故障
The scanner shows it to be a break in the communications laser,
位于紧急气闸的下方
down by the emergency air lock.
我不能精确地定位 但我打算着装下去
I can’t pinpoint it exactly, But I’m going down there
看看我能发现什么
with a starsuit and see if I can find it.
好 听起来不错Talby
Okay, sounds good, Talby. Look uh…
有什么重要的随时向我报告
If something important comes up, you let me know.
为什么Talby从来不下来跟我们一起吃饭?
Why doesn’t Talby ever eat down here with the rest of us?
他只是喜欢呆在顶上 仅此而已
He just likes it up in the dome, that’s all.
告诉我 Talby的姓是什么?
Talby… What’s Talby’s first name?
我的姓是啥来着?
What’s my first name?
以下内容留给后来人
This statement is for posterity.
我只想说其实我不是Pinback中士
I just want to say that I am not Sergeant Pinback.
我真名叫Bill Frug 是一个液体燃料技工
My real name is Bill Froog and I’m a Fuel Maintenance Technician.
我已经加入这个任务一年零三个月了
I’ve been on this mission now for 1 year and 3 months.
Pinback的制♥服♥都不合身 内衣太松了
Pinback’s uniforms do not fit me. The underwear is too loose.
我不属于这个任务 我想回地球
I do not belong on this mission and I want to return to Earth.
指挥官Powell今天死掉了
Commander Powell died today.
我们当时正进行超光速推进
We were, we were going into hyper-drive.
他就坐在我旁边
and… well he sits right next to me and…
事情有些不对劲
well… something went wrong with the…
当我们脱离超光速的时候他的座椅爆♥炸♥了
When we came out of hyper-drive his seat mechanism had blown up
把他崩死了
and he was dead.
Doolittle说该他掌管这艘船 而我觉得
Doolittle says he’s assuming command of this ship and I say that’s…
我觉得他越权了
I say that he’s exceding his authority
因为我才是这船上最客观的存在
Because I’m the only one with any objectivity on this ship and I
我才应该接任指挥官
should be the one to assume command!
我给总部发报告申请 这简直是
I’m filing a report on this to Headquarters, this is a lot of…
今天在大厅里冲Doolittle大喊来着
I went up to Doolittle in the hall today.
我说…
And I said…
Doolittle
Doolittle
他说…
He said…
然后我说…
And I said, Well…
然后他没明白
And he didn’t get it!
自从指挥官Powell死了这任务就失败了
This mission has fallen apart since Commander Powell died!
Doolittle像对待白♥痴♥一样对待我 因为他很聪明
Doolittle treats me like an idiot! Talby thinks he’s so smart.
Boile在没人看的时候用手肘打我
And Boiler punches me in the arm when no one is looking!
我厌倦了被当做老耗子一般对待
I’m tired of being treated like an old washrag!
我不喜欢这飞船里的人
I do not like the men on this space ship.
他们是粗鲁的并且唾弃我的高尚
They are uncouth and fail to appreciate my better qualities.
他们应该承认我对
I have something of value to contribute to this mission
这个任务做了有价值的贡献
if they would only recognize it.
今天午饭的时候我试图发扬风格
Today over lunch I tried to improve moral and build a sense of
在这群人中建立起友情
comradery among the men by holding a humorous round robin discussion
想要建立早期任务中船内好玩的制度
of the early days of the mission.
我的提案被残忍♥地驳回
My overtures were brutally rejected.
这些家伙不想要快乐飞船
These men do not want a happy ship.
他们病得很深 并试图通过让我难受来弥补
They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable.
上周我的生日
Last week was my birthday.
甚至没人祝我生日快乐
Nobody even said Happy Birthday to me.
总有一天这带子会被播放而他们会后悔
Someday this tape will be played and then they’ll feel sorry.
我们到了
There she is.
绝对的 99%这个行星将以
Definite 99% plus probability that the planet will deviate
飞速自转脱离正常轨道
from her normal orbit in another 12,000 rotations.
-将会旋转着冲进恒星中 然后… -最终成为一颗超新星