#My body flies the galaxy, my heart longs to be there#
#Benson, Arizona, the same stars in the sky#
#But they seemed so much kinder when we watched them, you and I#
#Benson, Arizona, blew warm wind through your hair#
#My body flies the galaxy, my heart longs to be there#
#Benson, Arizona, the same stars in the sky#
#But they seemed so much kinder when we watched them, you and I#
#Now the years pull us apart#
#I’m young and now you’re old#
#But you’re still in my heart And the memory won’t grow cold#
#I dream of times and spaces I left far behind#
#Where we spent our last few days Benson’s on my mind#
#Benson, Arizona, blew warm wind through your hair#
#My body flies the galaxy, my heart longs to be there#
#Benson, Arizona, the same stars in the sky#
#But they seemed so much kinder when we watched them, you and I#
飞船日志 录入编号♥1943
Ship’s log, entry number 1,943.
暗星号♥已光速通过森塔990星区
Dark Star cruising at light speed through Sector Theta 990.
前往面纱星云摧毁不稳定行星的途中
On route to Veil Nebula for destruction of unstable planet.
估计17小时后到达
Our ETA is 17 hours.
飞船系统持续恶化
Ship’s systems continue to deteriorate…
哦 对了
oh ya…
导致指挥官Powell死亡的短路后排座椅
The short circuit in the rear seat panel which killed Commander Powell
仍旧损坏
is still faulty.
库存方面
The uh, the Storage…
因为他当时就坐在指挥官Powell身边
because he’s sitting next to Commander Powell’s seat,
所以这个问题仍困扰着Pinback
it continues to bother Pinback.
9号♥存储区上周自毁了
Uh,… oh ya, Storage Area 9
连带着毁掉了
self-destructed last week and destroyed the ship’s entire
全舰的厕纸
supply of toilet paper.
以上
That’s all.
Talby
Talby
给你带了早餐
Here’s some breakfast.
你知道的 Talby 你真应该跟我们一起吃饭
You know, Talby, you really ought To eat with the rest of us.
你花费了太多时间在这儿
You spend too much time up here.
我喜欢这上面
I like it up here.
在这儿久了会孤独的
Must get lonely being up here so much.
指挥官Powel死了我就不想下去了
I don’t like to go below since Commander Powell died.
我觉得那儿压抑
I feel too enclosed down there.
你应该在下面花些时间 我是说…
Well you should spend some more time below though, I mean…
见见船上的其他人
You know, you should see more of the rest of the ship.
你看 Doolittle 我在这儿能看见
See, I can watch things Up here, Doolittle.
我喜欢看着它们 只是盯着行星
I love to watch things, just stare at the planets
流星 星云和小行星
meteors, gas clusters and asteroids…
但是你以后有大量的时间去看 对吧
You’ll have plenty of time for that, later, though.
我是说看看现在的情况
I mean, think of it this way:
我们都在太空呆了20年了 对不?
We’ve been in space for twenty years now, right?
而我们只变老了3岁
and we’ve only aged three years…
所以往后有大把的时间去研究周围
so there’ll be plenty of time later on for staring around.
你知道 Doollttle 如果我们进入到面纱星云
You know, Doolittle, if we’re going into the Veil Nebula,
也许我们真能找到诡异又美丽的事物
we may actually find a strange And beautiful thing…
凤♥凰♥行星
the Phoenix Asteroid.
它们应该通过那儿了
They should be passing through there about now.
凤♥凰♥行星? 从没听说过
Phoenix Asteroid? Never heard of ’em.
它们是每12.3万亿年
They’re a body of asteroids that circle the universe…
环绕一次宇宙的小行星
once every 12.3 trillion years.
凤♥凰♥行星
The Phoenix Asteroid…
据我所知 Doolittle 它们发出
From what I’ve heard, Doolittle, they glow…
发出彩虹一样的光芒
glow with all the colors of the rainbow.
没有人知道原因
Nobody knows why.
当它们环绕宇宙的时候就只是发光
They just glow as they drift around the universe.
凤♥凰♥行星
The Phoenix Asteroid.
你知道我在想什么么 Talby?
You know what I think about, Talby?
说起来可笑
It’s funny, I…
但是我无所事事久了 总是自己打发时间
I kind of sit around a lot, you know, a lot of time to myself.
我没法跟别人说
I can’t talk to the others,
但是在我独处的时间里 我会去想想回家
but with time to myself, I can think about back home,
回到马布里的家
back home at Malibu.
我过去经常冲浪 Talby 我是个好的冲浪手
I used to surf a lot, Talby. I used to be a great surfer.
马布里和祖玛的海浪在春天是那样的神奇 Talby
The waves at Malibu and Zuma are so fantastic in the springs Talby.
我还记得春天的早晨我夹着冲浪板
I can remember running down on the beach on those early spring mornings
穿着潜水衣奔跑在沙滩上
with my surf board and a wet suit…
海浪真的很剧烈 又高又晶莹的
The waves would really be peaking, you know, high and glassy
那种猛烈冲击着
Ya hit that water.
你还没明白过来 你已经攀登到了这样的一堵墙上面
Before you know it, you’re coming down right off of one of those walls
并完美的驾驭了它
and you’re just ridin’ perfect.
我猜我会怀念海浪和我的冲浪板胜过任何事情
You know, I guess I miss the waves and my board more than anything.
那是暖气的盖儿
That’s the lid to the heating unit.
你不该拿那玩意出来
You’re not supposed to have that out!
那不是给你练习射击的
That’s not for target practice!
那是紧急物资
That’s for emergencies only!
那很危险
That’s dangerous!!
我会告诉Doolittle的
I’ll tell Doolittle!
抱歉打断你们的娱乐活动
Sorry to interrupt your Recreation, fellows.
但是到了Pinback中士去喂养外星人的时间了
But it is time for Sergeant Pinback to feed the alien.
哦 我不想去
Oh… I don’t want to do that.
容我提醒你Pinback中士
May I remind you, Sergeant Pinback, that it was your idea
把外星人带上船是你的主意
in the first place to bring the alien on board.
你当时说的是 这艘船需要吉祥物
If I may quote you, you said, “The ship needed a mascot.”
我在这里什么都要去做
Oh, I have to do everything around here!
好吧 你在哪?
Alright, where are ya?
别玩儿了
Come on, quit playing around.
滚开!
Get away!!!
快出来
Come on.
快出来 出来
Come on, come on!
我把你带上船时还以为你是一吉祥物
When I brought you on the ship, I thought you were cute.
好吧 开饭了
Alright, soup’s on.
我们没别的了
We didn’t have none of the other stuff.
就吃这个吧!
Here, eat it!
吃啊!
Eat it!!
吃不吃随你
Take it or leave it.
好极了 饿死吧
Good… stop!
我♥干♥着么多活却没人赏识
Nobody appreciates me around here, I have to do all the work.
还要打扫你的便便
Clean up the crap…
我♥干♥着么多活却没人赏识
I do all the work and no appreciation.
下去!从我背上下去!
Get off me! Get off my back!
好了 停下! 停下! 够了!
Alright now, stop it! Alright, now, that’s enough
别扯我的头发
Don’t pull my hair!!
回舱里去!
Get back in there.
过来 过来!
Come on. Come on… Come on.
孩子 想要老鼠么?
Here, boy… Want your mouse?
好玩的老鼠 精致的玩具 想要么?
Nice mouse… pretty toy. Want your mouse? Here, boy!!
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
进去吧!
Get back!
离开那儿!
Get out of there!
回到这里
Come back here!
不!
No!
过来!
Idiot!!
注意 注意
Attention. Attention.
升降机中♥央♥通道已激活
Central trunk elevator shaft is now activated.
所有人员请撤离该区域
All personnel, please clear the area.
注意 注意
Attention. Attention.
电梯正在下降 请清空通道
Elevator descending. Please clear the shaft.
救命!
Help!!!!!
我这儿得到了一些数据
I’ll getting something here on the readout.
Doolittle 这个读数绝对有问题
Doolittle I do have a malfunction on this readout,
但是我不清楚是哪里
but I can’t pinpoint it exactly.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
在它变坏之前我们会搞明白的
We’ll find out what it is when it goes bad.
我真的认为我们应该马上尝试定位故障
I really think we should try to locate it immediately.
也许那很重要
Might be something important.
你知道
You know…
我真希望我的冲浪板现在陪着我
I wish I had my board with me now.
甚至是我只能 给它打打蜡
Even if I could just… wax it once in awhile.
救命
Help!
对不起这电♥话♥坏掉了
I’m sorry, this telephone is out of order.
请马上报告损坏情况
Please report the damage at once.
现在为您播放的是
For your listening enjoyment, we now present