我不明白这是怎么回事
I don’t understand this.
别装了 默多克先生 别向我撒谎
Stop playing games with me, Murdoch! Stop telling me lies!
我没有撒谎
I am not telling you lies!
告诉我为什么 让我搞明白
Help me out here. Make me understand.
我试着破解这拼图迷题
I have this jigsaw puzzle in front of my face…
每次我拼凑起来
and every time I try to rearrange the pieces,
图画都没有意义
it still doesn’t make any sense.
你以为我明白?
You think it makes sense to me?
我和你一样莫名其妙
I’m as much in the dark here as you are.
让我问你个问题?
You let me ask you a question?
你听过贝壳海滩这个地方吗?
You heard of a place called Shell Beach?
– 当然 – 你知道怎么到那里吗?
– Sure. – You know how to get there?
– 知道 – 那你告诉我
– Yeah. – You tell me?
好 你只要…到…
All right. You just… You go to the…
哪儿 该到哪儿?
Where? Where do you go?
再让我想想 好吗?
Just give me a second, will ya?
你记不起来是不是?
You can’t remember, can you?
你不觉得很奇怪吗?
You think that’s kind of odd?
等下
Wait.
我再问你个容易点的问题
I got a better one for you.
你还记不记得
When was the last time…
上一个白天做了什么?
you remember doing something during the day?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是…在白天的时候
I just mean… during the day.
白昼
Daylight.
你最后一次见到白天是什么时候?
When was the last time you remember seeing it?
我不是指
And I’m not talking about
遥远的 模糊的童年回忆
some distant, half-forgotten childhood memory.
而是昨天?上周?什么时候见到白天?
I mean like yesterday? Last week? When?
能记起分毫吗?
Can you come up with a single memory?
记不起来 对不对?
You can’t, can you?
你知道吗?我认为太阳
You know something? I don’t think the sun even…
在这里甚至都不存在
exists… in this place.
因为我醒了很久
‘Cause I’ve been up for hours and hours and hours
夜晚从没结束过
and the night never ends here.
– 这很荒唐 – 你说对了 就是很荒唐
– That is crazy. – You’re damn right this is crazy.
听我说 巴姆斯泰德 不只是我
Listen to me, Bumstead. It’s not just me.
我们所有人
It’s all of us.
我们都被他们控制了
They’re doing something to all of us.
– 闭嘴 我听够了 – 请听我说
– Shut up, I’ve heard enough. – Please listen.
– 你闭嘴 闭嘴 – 听我说
– Shut up, will ya! Shut up! – Listen to me.
一定能找到答案
There has to be an explanation for this somewhere.
你解释下这现象
Explain this.
约翰 对不起
John, I’m so sorry.
我不想伤害你 约翰
I never meant to hurt you, John…
但我那么做了 我不知道为什么会那样
and I did it, and I don’t know why I did.
我想重新来过
I wish I could take it all back.
不 艾玛 你没有出轨
No. Emma… You didn’t do it.
你的外遇 不管那是什么
This… affair of yours, whatever it is…
你认为你做过的事情
the thing you’re supposed to have done…
其实并没有做 我认为它压根就没发生
you didn’t do it. I don’t believe it ever happened.
这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
听起来很荒唐
I know this is gonna sound crazy…
但我们也许素不相识
but what if we never knew each other before now?
我们第一次见面
What if the first time we ever met…
应该是昨晚在你的…在我们的公♥寓♥里
was last night in your… in our apartment…
你所记得的
and everything you remember…
还有我本该记得的
and everything that I’m supposed to remember
从来没发生过?
never really happened?
有人想让我们认为它发生过
Someone just wants us to think it did.
回到公♥寓♥…
You know, back in the apartment…
我忽然觉得我根本不认识你
I suddenly felt like I didn’t know you at all.
你似乎就是个陌生人
It was as if you were a stranger.
但那怎么会如此真实?
But how can that be true?
我仍然记得你我的相遇
I so vividly remember meeting you.
我仍然记得与你相爱
I remember falling in love with you.
我仍然记得我是怎样失去你
I remember losing you.
时间到
Time’s up.
不 等等
No, wait, wait.
请等等 就…
Please, just…
就一会
just one more minute.
我爱你 约翰
I love you, John.
那是无法作假的
You can’t fake something like that.
没错
No, you can’t.
探长?长官?
Inspector? Sir?
瓦伦斯基探长昨晚自杀了
Detective Walenski killed himself last night.
我…觉得你该知道下
I… kind of thought you should know.
噢 还有 局长要见你
Oh, and… the chief wanted to see you.
长官…
Sir…
我知道你会抓到凶手的 长官
I knew you’d track the killer down, sir.
长官…
Sir…
鞋带
shoelace.
有什么要帮忙的吗 先生?
How can we help you, sir?
那你就睡吧
You can sleep.
先生…
Gentlemen…
睡吧 睡吧
Sleep. Sleep.
晚上好 长官
Evening, sir.
巴姆斯泰德
Bumstead.
我要首先祝贺你…
I wanted to be the first to congratulate you…
关于这起案子
about the case.
带我们去见默多克
Take us to Murdoch.
睡吧
Sleep.
施列伯医生
Dr. Schreber.
我知道你一定会来的
I knew you’d come eventually.
现在能告诉我
Don’t you think it’s about time
是怎么回事吗?
you started giving me some answers?
好的 当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
不坐下来谈?
Won’t you please sit down?
我常常来这里
I come here quite often.
这里是少有的能让我有片刻宁静的地方
It’s one of the few places I’m allowed a moment’s peace.
他们很讨厌水
You see, they have an aversion to water.
甚至可以说恐惧
One could almost call it a phobia.
他们是谁 他们想从我身上得到什么?
Who are they? What do they want from me?
好的
Right.
现在 让我先说
Well, for now, let’s just say…
你是他们的试验品
that you were the subject of their experiment.
我们都是
We all are.
你没疯 约翰
You’re not crazy, John.
你也不是杀人犯
And you are not a murderer.
我很抱歉 真的
I’m sorry about this. I truly am.
但我们时间不多
But we do not have much time…
我只能这么做
and I cannot afford the luxury of doing this the right way.
你想知道的一切
Everything you need to know…
答案都在这支注射器里
all the answers are in this syringe.
我想你得注射它
I need you to inject yourself.
这是你明白一切的唯一办法
It’s the only way to make you understand.
你在开玩笑吗?
You’re kidding me, right?
我们时间不多了 你得马上注射
We’re running out of time, John. You have to do this now.
把枪给我 医生
Give me the gun, Doctor.
探长 他很困扰
Inspector, he is more disturbed than we thought.
我不像你会分♥析♥个性
I may not be the judge of personality that you are…
医生 不过在我看来你是疯子
Doctor, but you’re the one who looks disturbed to me.
你不知道你在做什么
You do not know what you are doing.
这个 到底是什么…医生?
What, exactly is in this… Doctor?
你寻找的答案 约翰
All the answers you’ve been looking for, John.
我发誓
I swear to you.
这样的话 那我就先收好…
Guess I’ll just have to hold on to it for…
替你保管了
safekeeping.
如果你不介意的话
If you don’t mind.
我们走吧 医生
Let’s go, Doctor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!