他所到之处
Everywhere he goes…
所见之人都能尽在掌握
everyone he seeks out will be known to us.
既然他循着线索找
And as he follows the clues,
那我们就照着记忆来
so shall we follow the memories.
难道忘了上次注射的后果了吗 当我们…
Perhaps we have forgotten what happened last time, when we t…
是的 可怜的 可怜的…
Yes. Poor, poor Mr…
我们没有忘记
We have not forgotten.
既然手先生愿意
If Mr. Hand wishes to make this sacrifice
为了更大的事业做出牺牲
for the greater good…
那就这么做吧
so be it.
但是过去给我们自己灌输记忆都失败了
But to imprint one of us. Failure has always resulted.
手先生的提议是唯一的办法
What Mr. Hand proposes is our only option.
开始注射
Imprint.
可能会有点痛
This may sting a bit.
好了吗?
Is it done?
是的 书先生
Oh, yes, Mr. Book.
我脑中已经有约翰·默多克的记忆了
I have John Murdoch… in mind.
约翰…
“Johnny…
我在你妈妈的遗物中找到了这张明信片
“I found this postcard among your mother’s things.
重拾记忆 不是吗?
“Brings back memories, doesn’t it?
有空来坐坐
“Stop by sometime.
看看这次能不能钓到
“We’ll see if we can’t hook ourselves…
又一条美人鱼
“another mermaid.
代我问候艾玛·卡尔
“Love to Emma. Karl.”
贝壳海滩
Shell Beach
卡尔·哈里斯
K.Harris.
卡尔
Karl.
卡尔·哈里斯
Karl Harris.
哈里斯
Harris.
哈里斯
Harris.
哈里斯·卡尔
“Harris Karl.”
打扰一下 能不能告诉我去C大道怎么走
Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to Avenue C?
坐地铁
Try the subway.
有什么事?
You got a problem, pal?
你在这工作多久了?
You’ve been working here long?
整整25年 风雨无阻
25 years. No days off for good behavior.
我们在找约翰·默多克
We’re looking for John Murdoch.
手先生 他什么都不知道
She knows nothing, Mr. Hand.
我们进了死胡同 是的 墙先生
A dead end, yes, Mr. Wall.
我们本想凭他的记忆
We thought his imprint would
能带我们找到他 是的…
allow us to track him, yes…
但我们却被带到了这里
but instead we have been brought here.
这不合理
This is irrational.
直觉本就是不合理的 墙先生…
Instincts are irrational, Mr. Wall…
我们要服从直觉的指引 是的
and we must follow where they lead, yes.
眠先生建议去他熟悉的地方找
Mr. Sleep suggests he may go to places familiar…
比如工作地
his job.
他才不在乎我们给的工作
He does not care about our job.
告诉我们 手先生
Indulge us, Mr. Hand.
如果你是默多克
If you were Murdoch…
是的
Yes.
如果…
If…
我是默多克
I were Murdoch…
我会记得…
I would remember…
妻子的出轨是怎样地让我愤怒伤心
how my wife had hurt me by sleeping with another man.
然后…
And then…
我会设法报复她
I would look for a way to hurt her in return.
让我和她待会
Leave me alone with her.
有事情得做
There’s work to be done.
请往三号♥月台转车
All change, platform 3.
请往三号♥月台转车
Platform 3, all change.
转车?请问
All change? Excuse me.
我该怎么坐到终点站?
How do I get to the end of the line?
坐直达车
You want the Express.
7号♥月台不停车
No trains leave on platform 7.
– 你可以去2号♥月台 – 知道了 谢谢
– You want platform 2. – Got it. Thanks a lot.
嘿
Hey!
那火车怎么不停
How come that train didn’t stop?
因为那是直达车
That’s the Express.
无路可逃 你知道吗?
There’s no way out, you know?
你逃不出这座城市的 相信我 我试过
You can’t get out of the city. Believe me, I’ve tried.
你是不是默多克?
You’re Murdoch, aren’t you?
他们一直在找的人
The one they’ve been looking for.
– 你是谁?- 曾是一名警♥察♥
– Who are you? – Used to be a cop.
至少 在现在这个人生中是
At least, in this life, I was.
你知道吗?他们偷取人们的记忆
They steal people’s memories, you know?
然后在我们中调换记忆
Then they swap them around between us.
我亲眼所见 换来换去 换来换去…
I’ve seen them do it. Back and forth, back and forth…
现在 谁都不知道自己是谁
till no one knows who they are anymore.
你怎么会知道这些?
How do you know all this?
我们中偶尔会有人醒来
Once in a while, one of us wakes up
在他们换记忆的时候
while they’re changing things.
本不该发生 但就是发生了
It’s not supposed to happen, but it does.
那人碰巧是我
It happened to me.
他们会来找你的 默多克
They’ll come looking for you, Murdoch.
就像找我一样
Just like they’ll come looking for me.
但没关系
But that’s OK.
我找到出路了
I figured a way out.
他们在这里
They were here.
昨晚
Last night.
这里曾是他的家
This was to be his home.
当时我们(他和默多克记忆一样)多么爱她
That was when we loved her.
干得好 手先生
This is all well and good, Mr. Hand…
但我们需要更直接的
But we require a more practical link
能找到他的所在的线索
to his present whereabouts.
是的
Yes.
我知道上哪找到她
And I know where to find her.
你想到到这来 是你我的幸运
We’re very lucky, when you think about it.
对不起 你在说什么?
I’m sorry?
能够故地重游
To be able to revisit those places
对我们都意味良多
which have meant so very much to us.
这是我和他挥之不去的记忆
I thought it was more that we were haunted by them.
也许吧
Perhaps.
想象下 有这么一种生活
But imagine a life…
外星人入侵
alien to yours…
你们的记忆不再属于自己
in which your memories were not your own…
而在同类中分享
but those shared by every other of your kind.
这样该有多么苦恼
Imagine the torment of such an existence…
没法拥有自己的记忆
no experiences to call your own.
如果往事不堪回首
If it was all you knew…
那么忘掉又何妨
maybe it would be a comfort.
但假如你体验到些不同的东西
But if you were to discover something different…
更美好的 一些东西
Something… better.
在我小时候 这里有艘渡轮
There used to be a ferry when I was a boy.
好大的渡轮
Biggest thing you ever saw.
亮起灯来像块生日蛋糕
Lit up like a floating birthday cake.
我丈夫曾跟我那么说过
That’s just what my husband once said to me…
就在这里
on this very spot.
你丈夫现在在哪里?
Where is your husband now?
我也想知道 你为什么来这里?
I wish I knew. What brings you here?
我在这里遇见我妻子
I met my wife at this place.
我在这里和我丈夫初次相遇
It’s where I first met my husband.
世界真小
Small world.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
你在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
我一直都跟着你
I’ve been following you.
不许动
Hold it right there!
约翰?
Johnny?