主要就是复♥制♥人的故事
The idea was basically one of cloning.
现在我们可以利用基因复♥制♥人类了
Here we are able to do it genetically.
我最喜欢这部片的地方就是
That’s part of the thing that I liked about it…
这真的是一部充满未来感的黑色电影
…the fact that it really was futuristic and film noir…
我认为票房♥一定会很成功
…and I thought it could be a big smash hit.
我喜欢菲利普·迪克,我本来也是多年来的科幻迷
I liked Philip Dick, and I was kind of a sci-fi fan for many, many years.
从没想过要拍一部科幻片
Never ever dreamt of making one.
能看到这样的剧本,让我松了一口气
It just seemed to me a great relief just to read something like that…
我从没想过电影可以有这样的场景
…and I had no idea that you could put that on film.
所以我们马上拿出资金
So we got involved in it financially.
他们拿出了 700 万美元,那包括了
They put up $7 million, and for that…
电视、数字影碟与其他版权
…they received all the television and DVD and other such rights…
都包含在内
…to recover their money
还有票房♥的盈余
and also a share of the surplus, theatrically.
另外
And…
他们决定收一笔费用
…they chose to take a fee.
也就是延迟金,150 万的费用
Admittedly, a deferred fee, but a fee of a million and a half dollars.
保证电影会完成
It was guarantor’s completion.
他们想出一个预算
What happens is that they come out with a budget–
为了方便讨论,就说预算是 100 万美元好了
Let’s say just for the sake of argument the budget was a million dollars.
如果超过预算,比如到了 120 万美元
–and if they started to go over to $1,200,000…
或者 130 万,随便多少
…or 1,300,000, whatever it would be…
为了完成制♥作♥,就得要有人放进那笔完成保证金
…there had to be somebody that would put in that completion money…
弥补拍片超出的 30 万美元
…that would pick up the $300,000 that they were over.
所以如果超过两千一、两百万还是什么的
So if the picture went over 21, 22 million, whatever it was…
他们就必须提供那笔金额
…then they would have to provide that amount…
这就给了他们很多权利
…which gave them a lot of rights.
事实上,他们拿到的权力远远超出我们愿意给的
In fact, it gave them many rights more than we would have given…
如果我们有更多时间谈判就不会这样。不过我们只有两周
…if we’d had more time to negotiate it, which we didn’t. We had two weeks.
我很担心会超出预算,因为我跟雷德利合作过 异形
I was worried about going over because I’d done Alien with Ridley…
他拍了许多没用到的片段
…and he shot a lot of film on that.
我们在拍这部片上面
It was such a brand-new way of…
用了许多从前没用过的新方法
…trying to do all the things that they were going to do on this picture.
特效之类的
Special effects and so forth.
大家都很担心要拍上好几个月
Everyone was worried about how many months will it take…
或甚至好几年
…or how many years to make it.
我们试着要把资金结合起来
As we were trying to put together the budget…
我不断跟汉普顿·范彻谈
…l was talking continuously with Hampton Fancher…
我们对这世界的进化逐渐成形
…so our evolution of the world was growing.
我们几乎整天都在工作,每天都是
And we’d work all day, every day, I think.
我不知道有多久,感觉像是几个星期
I don’t know how long, but it felt like weeks.
我一直在说:“那不行,不够商业化
I was constantly saying, “That won’t work. It’s not commercial.
太模糊了。不像电影”
It’s too vague. It’s not cinematic.”
我真的对汉普顿的浪漫情节很严苛
So I was really being the hard man to Hampton’s romantic.
我很喜欢汉普顿的剧本。我喜欢他写作的方式
I liked Hampton’s script a lot. I loved the way he worked and wrote.
我喜欢他的机智,他对事实的勇敢与坦白
I loved his wit. His gritty way of seeing things and his wit.
雷德利开始问问题,跟汉普顿讨论剧本
Ridley started asking questions, you know, of the script with Hampton…
他一开始就问:“这是个什么样的世界?”
…and started to say, well, you know, “What is the world that we’re in?”
“窗户外是怎样的世界?”
“What’s outside the window?” You know.
我说:“你什么意思?”
I said, “What do you mean?”
“外面有个世界啊”
“But there’s a world.”
“去他的世界,剧情就在室内。”我就会开始争论
“Fuck the world. No, this is in here.” You know, and I’d argue or whatever.
猎人爱上了猎物
The hunter falls in love with the hunted…
期待他们不走出公♥寓♥外,集中在室内戏
…except they never move outside the apartment. It’s very interior.
我想把他们带出室外
I wanna take them outside the door.
一旦我们走出门外,这个世界
Once we go outside the door, this world…
必须能支持,她是仿生人、人形的机器人这个前提
…has to support the thesis that she’s android, humanoid, robot.
还有一个字因为多次引用、过于滥用
By the way, that’s another word I don’t wanna use…
我不太想用,我们很快就找到新字
…because it’s abused and overused. We’ll find a new word for that soon…
我们找到了 复♥制♥人 这个词
…which we found the word replicant.
第二天,他带来了一本叫 重金属 漫画书
Next day, he brought in a Heavy Metal comic book.
“哦,耶!”
“Oh, yeah!”
我非常热衷于 重金属 系列漫画
I was very much engaged by the Heavy Metal comics…
我也密切注意一些漫画家,像是让·吉罗「莫比斯」
…and was looking very closely at people like Jean Giraud “Moebius”…
让·吉罗(Jean Giraud),法国大漫画师
笔名莫比斯(Moebius),重金属 创刊人
我认为他是科幻始祖,也是当代最顶尖的漫画家
…who I still regard as probably the father of it all and one of the best.
其中可以看到有宏大的视觉短篇故事
There was some kind of great graphic short story in there…
关于一个现代世界中的警探
…which was about a detective in a modern world.
我知道那在雷德利心中埋下种子
And I know that that seeded something in Ridley’s mind…
银翼杀手 的种子
…for the future. You know, for Blade Runner.
因为我知道他的一些画作——如果你看过他的故事板
Because I know some of his drawings– If you look at some of his storyboards…
我是说,他们有点
…l mean, they are sort of–
不需要雷德利的任何视觉想象,但他就是看到了
Not to take any visual imagination from Ridley, but he just– He saw it.
雷德利·斯科特的艺术作品
我认为最有趣的就是其间的混合
One of the things I think is interesting about sort of the crossover…
包括 重金属 的作家,如丹·奥班农,或像莫比斯
…from Heavy Metal writers like Dan O’ Bannon or artists like Moebius…
像比拉尔这样的艺术家
…artists like Bilal…
凯文·伊士曼,重金属 发行人
天哪,有那么多画家对未来充满许多有趣的想像
God, there’s so many that had this really interesting vision of the future…
雷德利也很厉害
…that I think that, you know, to Ridley’s credit again,…
他作为一个导演对科幻有兴趣
…being sort of a person that would be interested…
能吸收这么多影响拓展他的视野
…and absorb so many influences to sort of broaden his scope…
增进他说故事与幻想的能力
…broaden his storytelling abilities and his vision…
每一个艺术家都希冀能受灵感启发
…which, you know, I mean, every artist thrives for…
希望自己下一个幻想能带他们到新的层面或另一个层次
…that next inspiration that next vision that’s gonna take them to another place or another level.
事情不是直线进行
Nothing’s in straight lines.
我不以直线思考
I don’t think in straight lines.
我把东西放在毯子上
I put– I still put things on a blanket…
然后翻过来,观察东西是怎么掉下来的
…and flip it, and see which way it lands, right?
那是唯一找出头绪的方法
That’s the only way you find out.
忽然间你开始有了头绪
And then suddenly, you start to formulate logic.
他说:“那雪呢?”
He says, “What about snow?”
“雪?啊,雪。对啊”
“Snow? Yes, snow. Yeah.”
他会写下雪的场景
He’ll write snow, you know.
“火车里呢?沙漠里呢?如果是……有暖气呢”
“What about it’s a train? What about it’s a desert? What it’s–? Oh, heated.”
灵感源源不绝,真的是源源不绝,灵感一直来
You know, all the– It just kept going.
当他终于……遇到麻烦的时候
When he finally– When the shit hit the fan the first time…
他说:“汉普顿,我得老实说”
…and he said, “Hampton, I have to be frank with you.”
“你花了很大的心血……”他们以前称呼我为“发生快一点”
You know, “You’ve taking a lo–” They used to call me “Happen Faster.”
在合作上 ,雷德利是块金矿
I mean, Ridley’s a gold mine to work with.
他有的是美丽的概念
I mean, he’s just got beautiful notions.
作为一个编剧你得小心翼翼
And you have to be discreet as a writer, or else he’ll go off…
不然他会开始写出一部百科全书
…and, you know, he’ll write an encyclopedia.
他想用一种惊人的方式来介绍角色
He wanted to introduce the character in a really spectacular way…
但是他又想在视觉上
…but he wanted to do it in a way that visually got across…
符合这奇妙的未来世界
…the idea of this very, very strange future world…
他开始在心中盖起这个世界
…that he was starting to put together in his own mind.
他必须摒弃先前的版本
He’s gotta go retire an earlier version.
他说:“我看到……一个小屋”
And he said, “l see, like, a cabin,” you know.
在火炉上,有个锅子
“On the stove, there’s, like, a pot…
锅里有汤在滚着”
…and there’s soup boiling in the pot.”
我的样子就是
I went:
就是那样,老兄
You know, that was it, man.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
锅里汤滚着
Soup boiling in the pot.
我马上跑回家开始写
And I just went home and I just started writing.
原本的想法是让德卡坐在厨房♥里
The original idea was to have Deckard sit in the kitchen, and as–
从窗户可以看到天越来越黑了
Through the windows, you saw that the day was getting darker and darker.
当时应该是下午近傍晚的时间
And then it was supposed to be late afternoon.
一辆奇怪的车停下
A strange vehicle pulls up.
一个穿着农夫装的人走进房♥子里
A guy in farmer overalls comes out, goes into the house…
看到德卡坐在那里,假装没看见
…sees Deckard sitting there, ignores him…
走进厨房♥,开始搅拌一大锅汤
…walks into the kitchen, starts stirring a big pot of soup.
说:“你要喝汤吗?”德卡什么都不说
Says, “Do you want your soup?” Deckard doesn’t say anything.
他说:“你是谁派来的?”他继续搅拌
He says, “Who are you with anyway?” This guy’s stirring.
德卡站起来说:“我是德卡。银翼杀手”
Deckard gets up, says, “I’m Deckard. Blade Runner.”
他杀了这男人。无缘无故就这样杀了他
He kills this guy. For no reason. Just shoots him.
你会心想:“怎么回事?”随着这家伙从墙上倒下
You go, “What is going on?” And then as the guy slumps against this wall…
倒在地上,德卡把手伸向他的脑袋
…falls to the floor, Deckard reaches into his head…
把他的下颚拉出来
…and pulls his lower jaw out.
你会看到这是一个铝合金装置,印有辨识号♥码
And you see it’s an aluminum construct with an lD number stamped on it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!