当我在导演版里看到独角兽时
When I saw the unicorn in the director’s cut
我认为那是一个象征
I thought of it as a symbol.
那象征了美好的事物
And that’s the beauty of something that’s good, I guess.
那是非常模糊的
You know, you can– It’s ambiguous.
我的解释跟“喔,那代表德卡是生化人”完全无关
And my interpretation had nothing to do with: “Oh, that shows that Deckard’s a replicant.”
我不认为有任何片段显示出德卡是生化人
I don’t think that anything should show that Deckard’s a replicant.
如果你这么想,你就错了
If you think that, you’re already wrong.
这个问题本身非常有趣
You know? I mean, it’s just the question mark is what’s interesting.
但答案就显得愚蠢
The answer is stupid.
这些都是人们逐渐理解这部片的地位有多特殊的过程
All of this is kind of a process of people coming to realize what an exceptional film this is.
在影片成功前,有许多事得先发生才行
And a lot of different things have to happen before it really catches on.
最初的试映……就像雪球效应
You know, the initial screenings, everything, it’s like a snowball effect.
我的故事就是雪球的一部分
And, you know, my story was part of the snowball.
在人们之间产生兴趣,被收入许多书的选集中,加强对影片的兴趣
You know, it kind of created interest, it got anthologized in books it intensified interest in the film.
因别这故事真的很精采,人们越来越感兴趣
And because it was a great story, everyone got more interested in the film.
你读完故事后会想:“听起来真的很有趣。我想看看”
You read the story, you say, “This sounds really interesting, I really wanna see this.”
不论提在戏院重映还是租来看
And people– Either they saw it in the re-release in theaters or they rented it
人们将会对 银翼杀手 更加熟悉
but more and more people decided to reacquaint themselves with Blade Runner.
当你再看一次时你就爱上了它
And when you reacquaint yourself with it, you fall in love with it.
这部片我一看再看
It’s one of those films that I watched again and again and again
乔登·斯科特,雷德利·斯科特之女
长大后又继续一看再看
growing up and then, you know, again and again and again as an adult.
你每次看它,就会看见你先前没发现的东西
And every time you watch it, you see something you never noticed before
或者会发现先前没发现的主题
or you pick up on, you know, a theme you didn’t notice before.
对我来说,这部片
This movie, to me
具体呈现了电影经验的优雅、力量与独特之处
embodies the elegance the power and the uniqueness of a film experience.
不是光靠任何形式的剧本
You know, it does not depend on a screenplay that is written in any other form.
电影是最古典、最美丽、最纯粹的电影写作
It’s the most classical, beautiful, purest moviemaking writing
制片本身——影像与声音与音乐
and then the filmmaking itself is– The images and the sound and the music–
就占了说故事的八成
It’s eight of those 10 layers of storytelling.
那就是其中的差异
That’s the difference.
纯然电影制♥作♥
It’s pure cinema.
我带着愤怒、惊恐、痛苦完成的这些电影
The films that I’ve worked on that have been filled with angst, trepidation, pain
似乎都是成功的电影
those seem to be the films that seem to be successful.
加上跟我合作的人都充满了天分
With really such gifted people involved in that
他们全都……我对两位编剧至上最高的敬意
I mean, they were all– Both writers, you know, I have nothing but the greatest respect for.
我绝对尊敬雷德利
I certainly do for Ridley.
自从那时大部分我看过的片子
And, I mean, every picture that I’ve seen of his since then, for the most part.
你真的要赞赏他
You know, you gotta give him credit.
他是个了不起的导演
He’s a hell of a director.
这部片真的超越了它的时代
It was really before its time
这也是雷德利的成就
and Ridley’s to be complimented for that
因为他的视野与看事情的由度
because of his vision and how he saw the thing.
还有写出剧本的编剧
And also the people who wrote the script.
还有迪克,能有这样预知未来的想象力
Also Dick, who had the imagination to think about these things way off in the future.
银翼杀手 本质上是一部警世片
Blade Runner is essentially a cautionary piece.
告诉我们要注意
It’s telling us to beware.
告诉我们:“小心你的方向
It’s telling us, “Look where we’re headed.
看看我们能对彼此作出什么
Look what we can do to each other.
不要变成生化人
Don’t be a replicant.
不要只是听命行事、往女人背后开枪
Don’t be someone who just follows orders and shoots women in the back.
要时时刻刻摸着自己的共情心
Be someone who has a monitor on your own empathic pulse.
当一个人类”
Be human.”
这就是菲利普·K·迪克的终生志业
Which was the whole point of Philip K. Dick’s career.
这个讯息非常醒人
And that was a pretty heady message.
尤其在物质主义至上的年代
Particularly at a time when there was an emphasis on the material.
银翼杀手 最终是精神至上
And Blade Runner, ultimately, is about the spiritual.
时间能试炼出伟大、古典之物
Time is the essence of what makes for something great or classic.
我们所在的电影事业里大多数电影都是可丢弃的商品
I mean, we’ re in a movie business where most movies are disposable commodities.
它们是暑假强档巨片
They’re the summer blockbuster.
我不会举出名字,不过它们上映几周就下片
I’m not gonna name what they are but they come and go in weeks and bye-bye
没人想再重温,没人想再看一次
nobody wants to resurrect them, nobody wants to see them again.
这些真正的好电影
So the ones that are really, truly well-made
像是科幻片中的“卡萨布兰卡”会被留下来,不断受到观看
the kind of Casablancas of science fiction survive and get seen over and over.
他完美主义的极端程度造就了这部电影
The intensity of his perfectionism on this movie made the movie.
这是大♥师♥最完美的杰作
This is a master at his best.
绝对是所有美的协调工程
I was absolutely about coordinating beauty.
每一个镜头都必须完美无缺
It was shot by shot had to be great.
我对你的期待非常高
What I’m expecting from you will be very high.
你绝对不会被浪费
You’re not gonna be wasted.
我选了你,因为你是这行中的翘楚
I’ve chosen you because you’re really good at what you do
我要不断疯狂地榨干♥你♥
and I’m gonna actually push you like crazy.
我要拿到最好的东西
I’m gonna get the best.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!