只是要写旁白真的很难
We couldn’t actually land on what he should actually talk about.
我们一直无法确定他该说什么
It’s a romanticized view of being– lnternalizing what’s in his mind.
与他的心智同步……是一种浪漫的观点
What would he be thinking?
他当时在想什么?
未采用的旁白部分
Reel 11, section 1, take 4.
第 11 卷,第 1 段,第 4 拍
She told me she loved me too.
她说她也爱我
No. Wrong.
不对,不对
“She told me–”
“她告诉我……”
It’s gonna work great. Really.
一定会成功的,真的
This method is perfect.
这个方法真棒
Let’s go again.
再一次
Take 11.
第 11 拍
I figured I wouldn ‘t get the headaches or the shakes anymore.
我大概再也不会感到头痛或颤抖了
Oh, shit. No, no, no.
可恶,不
Let’s go again.
我们再来一次
Twenty-three.
第 23 拍
I told her about Batty on the roof.
我告诉她巴蒂在屋顶的事
Dying
逐渐死去
making every second count.
每一秒钟都如此珍贵
-Sorry.
-对不起
-I’ m breaking my f**king head here.
-我的头快他妈的裂开了
And he’s laughing.
然后他还笑
Turned out Ridley and Warner Bros. had some issues with the voiceover narration.
结果雷德利跟华纳兄弟在旁白上意见有分歧
And the final versions of the narration were done without Ridley.
结果最后的旁白版本,雷德利根本没参与
And I missed him.
我很想念他
We went to London to do the cutting.
我们去伦敦进行剪片
迈克尔·迪利,制片人
The post-production.
后制工程
When we were away, that’s when they sneaked in and did the voiceover.
当我们一离开,他们就偷偷做旁白
I was obliged by my contract to supply that voiceover narration.
我必须履行合约义务,提供旁白的叙述
And on the last one, I went in to do the voiceover narration
在最后的版本上,我去做旁白叙述
and I was looking around for somebody the room was there
我到处找人,录音室都准备好了
and the mike was set up but there was nobody around.
麦克风也调好了,可是一个人也没有
So I went to a nearby room
所以我找到一个最近的房♥间
and there was a guy in a little gray hobby suit
找到一个穿着运动装的家伙
with one of those twist-together belts
皮带还是那种缠绕型的
with the little elastic around it.
用松紧带绑着
And he had a little pipe, I believe
他好像叼着烟管
and he was hammering away at a little portable typewriter
在一个携带型的打字机上狂打个不停
I thought, “This must be a writer.”
我想:“这一定是编剧吧”
So I leaned to him, I said, “Hi, I’m Harrison, how you doing?”
我走向他说:“嗨,我是哈里森,你好”
And I got this.
他给我这个手势
So I went away.
我只好走开
And about 15 minutes later, he appeared
大约 15 分钟后,他又出现了
obviously the author of what I was to read.
我才知道他就是我旁白的编剧
Tandem, Blade Runner, narration, quarter-inch roll number 3.
坦德 银翼杀手 ,旁白,1/4 卷,3 号♥
And I thought, “This guy is so far away from the process
我想:“这家伙大概是赶不上进度
that I mustn’t fall into the trap of trying to discuss this with him.”
我得把持住,不要跟他讨论情节”
Simply do it. Do it the best you can and go home
就念下去吧,全力以赴,然后回家
because I had arduously argued through other versions
因为我已经尽全力争议过好几个版本
to try and get the best version that we could of the narration
找出我们能在旁白里做出的最佳版本
even though I didn’t think it was necessary.
虽然说我不认为旁白有必要存在
-Testing one, two, three.
-试音,一、二、三
最后旁白部分
Gaff had been there.
加夫来过了
He’d let Rachael live.
他让瑞秋活下去
He had nothing to fear from Bryant
他担心的不是布莱恩
but a lot to fear from me if he’d killed her.
但如果他杀了瑞秋,他就得担心我了
I don’t like that, let’s start again.
我不喜欢,再一次
-Excuse me.
-什么?
-Yeah.
-对
Didn’t you say that bothered you?
你说那一段让你不舒服吗?
No, but I–
不是,但是我……
I thought you said that was getting in your way.
我以为你说你不喜欢那一句
-No, sir, not–
-不是,没有
-I’m sorry, I heard you wrong.
-抱歉,那我听错了
Go ahead then.
那就继续吧
There are a lot of people that like it with the voiceover.
有很多人喜欢有旁白的版本
And as a matter of fact, maybe because they’re friends of mine
事实上也许是因为其中有很多是我的朋友
the majority of the people that I’d shown it to
我大部分看过这部影片的朋友
liked the version with the voiceover better than the director’s cut with the voiceover out.
相比导演的无旁白版,都更喜欢有旁白的版本
I loved that voiceover.
我喜欢那个旁白
吉尔莫·德尔·托罗,潘神的迷宫 导演
I wanted– I keep replaying my Criterion laser disc to hear the voice.
我想……我不断播着我的雷射影碟,就是要听那声音
You know, I think that there was an effect that worked for me.
我想就是那种声音的效果,让我有所感触
If there’s one area where I thought the voiceover was so clunky
如果硬要我说出哪个片段的旁白笨拙到
it landed with such a hollow thud it’s the “tears in rain.”
像空洞的撞击声,那就是“雨中之泪”
I remember when I first saw the movie
我记得我第一次在戏院看到电影时
弗兰克·德拉邦特,肖申克的救赎 导演
I’m in the theater I’m so drawn in by what Rutger Hauer’s doing.
我完全被鲁特格尔的表演吸引住
I’m so drawn in by what the theme of the movie has brought us to.
电影为观众带来的主题深深吸引了我
This magnificent moment where he is letting go of life.
在他生命逝去的最后瞬间,这是一个宏大时刻
And in those last moments of letting go of life he’s really learned to appreciate life
而在那最后的时刻,他终于知道生命的可贵
to the point where he spares Deckard’s life.
所以他饶了德卡一命
And where he’s even holding this dove
他手中捧着这只鸽子
because he just wants to have something that’s alive in his hands, right?
因为他希望他手中能有什么活着的东西,对吧?
It’s an amazing sort of crescendo that’s going and there’s Rutger Hauer saying:
这场戏逐渐推向高♥潮♥,鲁特格尔·哈尔说道
“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe.
“我看过你们人类不会相信的事
All these moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.”
这些瞬间都会消逝无踪,就像在雨中的泪水一般”
I’m like: “Time to die.”
我的反应就是:“该是终结的时刻了”
And right as I’m just–
就在我准备好要
It’s like having sex and somebody dumps cold water on you.
就像正在做♥爱♥时,突然有人朝你泼冷水
Right at that moment, where I’m like at my emotional crescendo as a viewer
就在那个瞬间,作为一个观众,正在我的情绪高♥潮♥点时
here comes this thudding, dunderheaded voiceover.
我听到的是空洞、愚蠢的旁白
I don ‘t know why he saved my life.
我不知道他为何要救我
Maybe in those last moments
也许在他最后的时光
he loved life more than he ever had before.
他从未有这种想要拥抱生命的感觉
“Or maybe, I guess, in those last moments he appreciated life more than ever before–”
“或者也许,在他最后的时光,他从未如此想要珍惜生命……”
Like: Yes, I know that. Thank you.
就像,是的,我知道,谢谢你啊
Thank you for kicking this beautiful, delicate, emotional note that we were achieving
谢谢你在这美丽、精致而充满情绪的时刻
right in the nuts.
狠狠地往我们裤档踢一脚
Only after that had been dissected from the film
只有把旁白完全剔除掉
that I got any pleasure out of seeing that movie.
我才有可能好好欣赏这部电影
-Rolling now?
-开始了吗?
-Yeah.
-对
Once I knew that people were not getting with it
一旦我知道人们搞行懂这部片
and I hadn’t connected with the idea that maybe we’re ahead of our time and all that nonsense
还有我们已经超越这个时代并说法这些鬼话
the fact is if you are ahead of your time then that’s as bad as being behind the times, nearly.
如果你已经超越这个时代,其实就跟赶不上时代一样糟糕
You’ve still got the same problem.
你还是会有相同的问题
And so I’m all about trying to fix the problem
我的工作就是要解决问题
so I’m always there to try and say, “Right, what can we do? Shit, it’s not really working.”
我总是不断问:“好吧那我们能怎么办?可恶,这样行不通”
I think as Jerry’s team said you know
我记得杰里的小组说
it’s a dark ending, we need a happy ending.
这结局太黑暗了,我我需要一个快乐结局
Now there was a mandate that we needed something
我们必须要让
to lead the theatergoers out with a much happier mood.
观众在看完电影,走出戏院时,心情会觉得舒坦点
保罗·M·萨蒙, Future Noir: The Making of Blader Runner 作者
So it was decided to show the two of them escaping from the city
所以我们决定让他们两个从城市逃出去
driving through a lush wilderness and essentially going into something very nice and upbeat
穿越茂密森林到一个美丽、欢乐的地方
from a world that had been anything but.
跟他们逃出的地方完全相反
Okay, cut.
好,卡
They took a very small crew and a spinner on a flatbed truck up to Big Bear Lake.
他们带了一个摄影小组,还在平台卡车上架了转轮前往大熊湖
The spinner was on a flatbed and they were very tightly shooting through the cockpit
转轮架在平台上,他们从驾驶舱拍,拍的很近
so that you could just see Sean Young and Harrison Ford sitting in the driver’s seat
所以你只能看到肖恩·杨跟哈里森·福特坐在驾驶座上
and you saw the forest of Big Bear going by
接着看到大熊湖的森林在窗外掠过
as Deckard told the audience
就好像德卡在告诉观众
“Oh, by the way everything we’ve told you over the last two hours isn’t true.
“对了,我在这两小时内告诉你的一切都不是真的
Rachael’s gonna live forever and we’re all gonna be happy.”
瑞秋会永远活下去,我们将快乐地在一起”
Are you and I lovers?
我们是恋人吗?
Yes.
是的
They decided to try to get some wide-screen shots of really nice-looking nature.
他们决定试着用宽镜头拍出美丽的大自然
I was sent to shoot it with a cameraman.
我跟摄影师被派去拍这个景
So it was just him and l.
就我跟他两个人
We were flying around in a helicopter for six days.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!