他靠着墙吻她的那一幕
that was more sort of– It was more sensuous at one time.
当时比较有一种,非常感官取向
It becomes sort of violent now because it’s been cut down.
剪辑后看起来却有种暴♥力♥的感觉,因为前面被剪掉了
But I mean, she put her legs round him, and his hand was on her thighs and all that sort of stuff.
她把她的腿环绕着他,他的手摸着她的大腿
it was far more sensuous.
这些细节都比剪辑后更有美感
But that was cut down.
不过都被剪掉了
Towards the end on Blade Runner we were thinking about the next movie.
到 银翼杀手 的最后,我们已经在想下一部片了
艾弗·鲍威尔,副制片人
There was this project that we were working on
我们当时正在进行的片子
which was called Legend, affectionately known as Leg End.
叫做 诡秘怪谈,喜欢的人又称之为 腿的尽头
Behind Penn was this beautiful Black Park.
那里有一座黑公园
About two and a half thousand acres of great, like, Robin Hood forest.
大约有 1000 公顷的大森林,像罗宾汉的森林一样
And we got one of Vic’s horses out there.
我们跟维克借来了一匹马
I always believed he’s gonna come out the trees
我一直相信它会从森林里跑出来
gonna gallop down towards me
朝着我奔驰而来
gonna pass between the two trees
穿过这两棵树
gonna pass right in front of the camera.
直接穿越镜头两侧
That’s exactly what he did.
结果它真的这么做了
He shook his head
它甩着头
tried to get the unicorn off, he shook his head right there so it was absolutely perfect.
想要把头上的角甩掉,就在这里甩头,完美到了极点
Ridley never, ever kind of divulged what was going on in his mind at that time.
雷德利从不泄漏他心里在想什么
And I thought: “Well, we’re just slipping in this little thing which is a little test.”
当时我猜想:“那我们就这么拍一小段,当作是个试验吧”
Unfortunately, that went on to the Blade Runner tab for another film.
不幸的是这一段 银翼杀手 的片段被另外一部片拿去用了
But Ridley maybe did have something else in his mind.
不过雷德利也许在想别的事
It was something more than a test.
那不只是一场实验
I wanted it to work like the thoughts of his.
我希望这部片能呈现他的思路
So he would pick up a photograph
他会挑出一张相片
he would then start looking at it and remembering
他会开始凝视,记住影像
and you’d see this unicorn running through the forest
你就会看到独角兽穿越森林
coming towards you.
向你奔驰而来
lt’d come right up the camera
朝着镜头奔驰过来
and it would shake its head.
甩着它的头
And as it shook its head
当它甩头时
I cut to him shaking his head like shaking that thought away.
我马上剪辑到他甩头的瞬间,像是要把那股思绪甩开
And it just made it such a lyrical piece and magic.
这段看起来相当富有诗意与魔力
I never understood the unicorn
我从不了解独角兽这段
I never understood a lot of things.
我从不了解很多事情
But they were things that Ridley obviously was fond of and likes.
不过这些很明显是雷德利的个人喜好
To this moment, when he comes flying through the–
即使到现在,当它跑过来
I had no idea what was it, nor did anybody in the film.
我还是不懂那有什么意义,整部戏里也没有人懂
I don’t remember now, were they in his cut?
我现在不记得了,这些还在他的剪辑版本里吗?
You look at that and you say, “Well, what does that unicorn mean?”
你看到这幕戏会问:“那独角兽有何意义?”
I remember them saying, “If it doesn’t mean anything, we’re gonna cut it out.”
我记得他们说:“如果没有意义我们就剪掉”
So they were throwing away things that were there for reasons.
所以他们开始剪去许多有意义的片段
I mean, it’s all tied together in the final frames of the film
全都依附在影片的最终架构上
when he lifts up the unicorn
就是他带出独角兽的时候
the fact that they know that his thought pattern works with unicorns
事实是他的思绪跟独角兽一样
it’s one of his memories.
那是他的记忆之一
Another scene where he’s standing behind her in his apartment
另一场戏是他在他公♥寓♥里站在她的背后
and he’s out of focus but you have this glow in the eyes
他的焦点模糊,不过他眼中带着光芒
which makes him…
看起来像是……
Could he be a Replicant?
他有可能是复♥制♥人吗?
Could he be–?
他有可能是……?
That was trimmed down.
那段也被剪掉了
And all the subtleties were taken out.
那些微妙之处都被剪掉了
That’s the terrible thing about filmmaking anyway.
那就是拍片可怕的地方
Most of the things that go first when they think a thing’s too long are the subtleties.
当他们觉得太长要剪短时,首当其冲的就是这些微妙之处
You know, the terrible thing about Blade Runner was
银翼杀手 这部片最糟糕的就是
it was being made for people who didn’t understand what it was about.
它是为了解释给不懂的人看而诞生的电影
I showed it to Tony, said, “Do you want to see it?”
我跟托尼说:“你想看这部片吗?”
Tony said, “Yeah.”
托尼说好啊
And Tony was, I think genuinely knocked out.
我记得他,是真的被打动了
I’ll tell you what my five most favorite movies are.
我可以告诉你我最爱的五部电影
托尼·斯科特,时空线索 导演
The top of that list it is Blade Runner, not just because my brother did it.
第一名就是 银翼杀手,不只是因为那是我哥哥拍的
Because Blade Runner is such a brilliant film.
而是因为 银翼杀手 真的是部好片
It touches so much of my past
它与我的过去如此贴近
and I saw so much of Ridley and where we grew up.
我也看到雷德利的身影,还有我们一起长大的地方
Bringing in so much of his imagination and so much of his dreams you know
他带进如此丰富的想象力,还有他的梦想
come to the screen with that movie.
能够如此呈现在大银幕上
And most of all, you know
最大的特色就在于
the big stamp in terms of our background, where we grew up was the rain.
我们在英国长大的背景,因此雨下个不停
You know, we grew up in the north of England, it was always raining.
我们在英格兰北方长大,雨从来没停过
And the comics that Ridley used to read, you know.
还有雷德利以前常看的漫画
So when I saw the movie, I saw so much of him being brought to the screen.
所以当我看完电影时,我看到许多他的生活片段都呈现在银幕上
When we finally screened the picture in Denver
当我们最后在丹佛试映时
and we got the cards a lot of the people said they couldn’t understand it.
我们收到许多意见卡,很多人都说他们看不懂
It was unintelligible. They couldn’t follow–
这部片非常难懂,人们无法理解
They didn’t know what the people were saying. It was a different language.
他们不知道演员在说什么,像是另一种语言
Too much confusion at this point
太多人看影片时感到困惑
saying, “What’s this? What’s that? What’s Cityspeak? I don’t–” And stuff like this.
像是:“那是什么?这是什么?什么是城市语言?”这一类的问题
“What’s he saying?” And I’m going, “Oh, God.”
“他在说什么?”我只能说:“天哪”
And then the previews reflect that.
试映时也会反映出这一点
Bud and I insisted that we do– We put some voiceover with Harrison
不过我坚持,我们请哈里森做了一些旁白
to clarify some of– You know, to move the thing forward.
澄清一些……推动一下剧情
And I know this, Ridley never agreed to that.
我知道雷德利一直不同意这件事
And he never liked it.
他不喜欢旁白
And the minute they ended up doing the director’s cut
当他们最后剪辑导演版时
and that was the first, I think, the first thing he removed.
他拿掉的第一件事就是旁白
It wasn’t their idea, it was our idea.
这不是他们的主意,是我们的
It was, “l am not stupid.”
就像在说:“我又不笨”
I looked at the results and said, “This ain’t working.”
我看到结果后说:“这行不通的”
“l agree with you, but what can we do?”
“我同意,但我们该怎么办?”
“How about voiceover?”
“用旁白?”
“Okay, yeah, let’s do it.”
“好吧,就这么办”
Hampton had had a voiceover on it, a noir kind of voiceover on it.
汉普顿的剧本有旁白,一种黑色电影般的旁白
I did a lot of rewriting on that.
我在那上面改写了很多
They asked me to come to England, where Ridley was editing it and stuff
他们要我去英国,雷德利在那剪辑影片
and write some more voiceover to solve some problems and stuff which I did.
让我多写一些旁白来解释东西,我也确实写了
And then I learned– And I can’t remember exactly when I learned.
后来才知道,我不记得我何时得知的
–that they’d asked Hampton to do it too
他们也请了汉普顿改写旁白
because, as Michael Deeley said to Hampton:
因为迈克尔·迪利对汉普顿说
“Well, David’s stuff’s wonderful on the page
“大卫的东西在纸上读起来很棒
but when you speak it, it’s, you know, not right or something.”
但是要念出来总觉得不太对劲”
And you have to understand, by this time the story needed help from the voiceover.
你们必须了解,在那个时候,这故事没有旁白不行
But of course, that sounds awful when you just start telling the audience what’s going on.
不过当然,当你开始告诉观众影片里发生了什么事,这种做法真的很糟糕
-Now, is “far-fetched” in or out?
-“牵强”去掉还是留下?
-Reel 3, section 1, take 1.
-第 3 卷,第 1 段,第 1 拍
未采用的旁白部分
It didn ‘t help me any.
这对我完全没帮助
Neither did the flake from the bathtub.
浴缸里的薄片也一样
Nothing helped, not even booze.
什么都没用,酒也是
I was restless and hungry.
我既累又饿
I needed the streets and I needed food.
我得回到街上,我得吃点东西
-Pretty weird. Pretty weird.
-很奇怪,真的很奇怪
The flake.
薄片
Maybe it was a scale.
也许是鱼鳞
A fish scale.
鱼的鳞片
Real or artificial?
真的还是人工制♥造♥的?
You need an expert to tell.
得找个专家来鉴识
This is bizarre.
这实在很奇怪
Goddamn, this is bizarre.
天啊,真的很奇怪
-Why?
-为什么?
-I don’t know.
-我不知道
I never believed it was gonna be used.
我一直不认为旁白会被用到
And when I started talking to Ridley about it
当我跟雷德利谈到这件事时
哈里森·福特,德卡饰演者
it turned out that they were things that he was not out of sympathy with.
我才知道原来他也不是很赞成旁白
And he’s right.
他说的没错
He said, “That doesn’t sound right.”
他说:“听起来不对劲”
And I said, “No, you’re right.”
我说:“你说的对”
So we tried every which way to rewrite
所以我们重写了好多种方式
except it was difficult to write.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!