Eventually, we shot that sequence on the backlot of Warner Bros
最后,我们在华纳兄弟的露天片场拍摄那组镜头
with a jump from one building to the other in the building
从一栋大楼跳到另一栋
that we could move around and position the way we wanted, you know?
在大楼里我们可以照我们想要的方式四处移♥动♥
I’d laid out the distance of the building
我测量了大楼间的距离
and I’d jumped it on the ground many, many times, and it was fine.
我地上试着跳了许多次,感觉还不错
And I’d put a rope on the other side that was blended into the building where you couldn’t see
我在另一边放了绳子,颜色和大楼相称,你看不到
where I could get ahold of the rope and hang on to it.
我可以在那里抓住绳子挂着
And then we got all ready to do it.
然后我们都准备好拍了
Again, it was at night and it was smoking, and it was raining, and it was a mess.
又是在晚上,有烟雾,又下雨,一团混乱
They kept coming up to me with this Hudson spray gun.
他们拿着哈德森喷枪一直来喷我
They kept spraying me with this thing, and trying to make it look wet.
他们一直用这东西喷我,试着让它看起来湿湿的
这里“它”应该指的是大衣
Well, it’d just suck it in, and it wouldn’t look wet.
它只是一个劲吸水,但还是看起来不湿
The guy’d come back and wet me again.
这家伙又回来把我弄湿
And Ridley said, “Make him look wet.”
雷德利说:“让他看起来湿湿的”
Well, finally, I run him off.
最后,我阻止他
I said, “Quit it, this thing weighs 50 pounds.”
我说:“住手,这东西重达 20 公斤”
You know, I mean, it just weighted me down.
这让我加重很多
So come time to do the jump, and I made a long run and made the jump.
所以到了跳的时候,我有一段长跑然后才跳
And I was about halfway and I could see I wasn’t gonna make it, you know?
我跑到一半就知道我不会成功
And the best thing I could do I threw out my arm and I hooked one of these rafters.
我能做的事情就是,我挥出手臂,钩住屋缘
Under my arm. And that kept me on the building.
用手臂撑住,让我支撑在大楼上
They liked it so well, they wanted me to do it two or three more times.
他们很喜欢,他们要我再做二、三次
So every time, I’d have to hook my arm.
所以每次我都得钩住我的手臂
I had a big bruise under my arm, but, you know, we made the jump.
我的手臂下有一块大瘀青,但是我们完成了跳跃
I had a great rapport with stunt guys, because of this– You know
我和特技演员有密切关系
because I ride horses, I fence, I do some martial arts and that sort of stuff.
因为我骑马、击剑,我练一些武术和那类的东西
And I always watch them.
我总是看着他们
See how they prepare, watch what they do.
看他们怎么练,看他们做什么
It might have been 30 feet from the floor to the top.
从地面到屋顶可能有 10 米
So we had an air bag at the bottom so if you didn’t make it–
所以我们在底部放气垫,以防你没成功……
And if I remember correctly, the guy that doubled Rutger, he–
如果我记得没错,这家伙是鲁特格尔的替身
The first jump he made, he didn’t make it.
他的第一跳并没有成功
He hit, bounced off and went to the air bag.
他撞到墙上,弹下,掉到气垫上
Another stunt guy comes in.
另一个特技演员进来
He does the same thing.
发生了同样的事情
And now we’re at 5:00 in the morning.
现在我们是早上 5 点
We haven’t got an hour.
我们有不到一小时的时间
And I’m saying to Ridley, “Ridley, if you put the building–” And the building was on wheels.
我对雷德利说:“雷德利,如果你把这栋大楼……这栋大楼是有轮子的
“–if you give me a foot closer
如果你能把距离再拉近 30 公分
I swear, you know, it’s not a problem for me. I can do this.”
我发誓,这绝对不是问题,我做得到”
And he’s desperate by now, so he goes, “Okay, let’s do it.”
他到现在很绝望了,所以他说:“好,我们来做”
And then, you know, we did one take, and I jumped.
然后我们拍了一次,我跳了
Rutger just did this one big, bargy hop.
鲁特格尔就完成了这个大跳跃
He went: With a dove in his hand.
他完成了,手上有一只鸽子
He came to me and said, “l thought a symbol of peace. Is this okay?”
他来找我说:“我想到和平的象征,这个可以吗?”
And I’m going, “Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go on, will you?
我说:“好,好,好,继续,好吗?
The light’s getting blue.”
天开始变蓝了”
What if I take a dove with me, and then when I die
如果我带一只鸽子在身边,然后当我死去时
I just hold on to the dove for the last bits?
我握住鸽子到最后一刻,这样如何?
And then when I die, I just let it go, and that’s it.
然后当我死时,就这样我放它走,就这样
You know: End of story.
故事结束
And then the dove can act for me.
然后鸽子可以替我表演
And he said, “Well, interesting.
他说:“很有趣
But let’s shoot it two ways.”
但让我们用两种方式拍摄”
That was sort of the visual part of, you know, death.
那是死亡的视觉部分
There was a real page of opera talk
真的有一页歌♥剧谈话
that, you know, is bad in any script, I don’t care how you look at it.
在任何脚本里都会很差,我不在乎你怎么看
And this was high-tech speak
这是高逼格的演讲
that had very little bearing on anything you know, that the movie had shown you before.
和你在之前电影里看到的任何事都没有什么关联
So I just put a knife in it.
所以我只是稍加修剪
And I– And I did this at night, and I didn’t know if Ridley was okay with it.
我在晚上做的,我不知道雷德利是否觉得可以
复♥制♥


简单的事情
但无法满足他们
想家却无处可去
很多疏忽
Like most actors aware that, you know
像大部分演员察觉到一样
this is his death scene coming up
要拍他死亡的这一幕了
this is his kind of moment.
这是他的时候
And they suddenly start getting pretty tenacious
他们突然开始相当坚持
about their– What they wanna shoot and have covered.
他们想拍的,以及隐藏的东西
And I think he was– You know, he was quite demanding at that time of Ridley.
我想他是……当时他相当苛求雷德利
I came up with, you know, two lines
我想出两句台词
that had some sort of off-worldly feel to it
有某种脱离世俗的感觉
and some poetry in it.
和一些诗意
And then I came up with a line at 4:00 in the morning:
然后我早上 4 点准备好台词
“All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.”
“那些时刻会消失在时间里,像眼泪消失在雨里一样”
And I brought it to the set and really liked it.
我带到现场,真的很喜欢
Rutger is big and bold and interesting as an actor.
鲁特格尔身为一名演员,高大、勇敢又有趣
It was– I had a great time working with him.
我和他工作得很愉快
Some of the scenes we had together are some of the most satisfying professional moments I’ve ever had.
有些我们一起拍的场景是我有过最满意的专业时刻之一
And I think that the two characters depend on each other in a dramatic sense.
我觉得这两个角色在戏中,非常戏剧般地依靠彼此
So I was very grateful to have his capacity
所以我很感激可以和他的能力
and his strength and his focus to work with.
和他的力量和专注力合作
When Roy Batty finally finds his four-year lifespan is up
当罗伊·巴蒂终于发现他的四年生命走到尽头
and he dies with this wonderful dove in his lap
他死了,他膝上有只很棒的鸽子
and the dove starts to fly away.
鸽子开始飞远
And up to this moment in the film
到电影的这时刻之前
it’s been, you know a metropolis that’s constantly overcast and raining and dark and gloomy.
一直都是一个持续阴雨的黑暗都市
And all of a sudden you do a shot
突然间你有这样一个镜头
where you see the dove flying up into a clear blue sky.
你看到鸽子飞入清澄的蓝空
Which is a daylight shot
这是白天的镜头
and there are just some clouds of steam around and stuff like that.
只有一些云和水汽之类的东西
And people noticed that, I remember, immediately even when the film first came out.
我记得人们马上就注意到了,甚至是电影刚上映时也是
This was a matter of something that had happened during the filming.
这是关于拍摄中发生的事情
The dove that they had got wet– Because of all this constant rain.
他们拿来的鸽子弄湿了,因为这持续的雨
–and when he was releasing it to let it go, the dove was so wet it couldn’t fly.
当他松手让它飞时,鸽子湿得飞不动
So instead of, like, flying up off of Rutger’s lap into the sky and then following it up
所以其实并不是离开鲁特格尔的膝上飞入空中
the dove literally just hopped out of his lap and waddled across the roof, out of the frame.
而是鸽子跳离他的膝上,蹒跚越过屋顶,离开画面
So they weren’t able to use that.
所以他们不能用那个镜头
The last two days were actually a nightmare because we had only two days.
最后两天真的是一场恶梦,因为我们只有两天
They were definitely cutting off the money.
他们就要切断金钱供应了
And we wouldn’t be able to shoot beyond that.
之后就无法再拍摄了
And we still had rather a lot of work to do.
而我们还有很多工作要做
The last day of shooting was 27 or 28 hours.
拍摄的最后一天,大约是 27 或 28 小时
迪克·哈特,灯光师
We must have gone to work at 5 in the afternoon or something like that.
我们应该是下午 5 点开始工作
4 or 5 in the afternoon.
下午四或五点
And we shot all night, and of course, you know, everybody thought:
我们整夜拍摄,当然,每个人都在想
“Well, we’ll finish when the light comes up
“太阳升起时,我们就会结束了
because you can’t shoot anymore.”
因为你再也不能拍了”
We were really, really dying.
我们真的真的快要死掉一样
We were absolutely in the water here.
我们绝对是浸在水中
Swimming with the sharks around us.
我们四周有鲨鱼在游泳
And I knew by then, it’d be now
我那时候知道天快亮了
April, May, June I’ve got dawn coming in at 5, 4:45.
四月、五月、六月,早晨 5 点或 4 点 45 分日出
So it’s gonna go blue. It’s going blue.
所以天会变成蓝色,正要转成蓝色
In fact, there’s beautiful light, because it is blue.
事实上,光还挺漂亮的,因为是蓝的
That’s dawn.
那是清晨
When the sun came up, the suits were all standing off to the side there was like four guys in suits.
当太阳出现,工作人员都避到一边,好像有四个人吧
So the sun came up, and they were all smiling and all that.
所以太阳出现时,他们全笑了
“Oh, this is great.” You know, “We can pull the plug now.”
“哦,这很棒,我们现在可以停工了”
And then, so Ridley said: “I’m not finished yet,” because the death scene was incomplete.
然后雷德利说:“我还没完成。”因为死亡这一幕尚未完成
So Michael Deeley came over to me and said:
所以迈克尔·迪利来找我说
“Listen,” you know, “we gotta keep going.”
“听着,我们得继续拍下去”
And so, what we decided to do was literally take chainsaws and Sawzalls
所以我们决定做的是拿起锯子
and literally cut the set out of the street and put it on vehicles and forklifts
把这场景切离街道,放在升降机上
and move that set piece with the rooftop down to the stage.
把这个布景连着屋顶搬进舞台内
I’ve read reports about that they rolled the Bradbury set down to the stage.
我看过关于这件事的报告,他们把布莱德柏利大楼布景搬进舞台
I only wish that would have been true.
我只希望这是真的
That wouldn’t have been so tough.
因为这样就不会那么棘手
Everybody was just beat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!