I only produced, in my life, two pictures that I produced and didn’t direct.
我一生中只制♥作♥过两部片子,是我制♥作♥,不是执导
And that’s very frustrating for anybody who’s a director directors that wanna produce
对任何当导演的人来说,搞制♥作♥都很难受
because they’re watching another director work and they could say
因为他们看着另一个导演工作,他们会说
“God, come on, move it” or “Change that” or “Why are we arguing?”
“天啊,好了,动一下”或是:“改变一下”或是:“我们为什么要争执?”
I think Bud secretly wanted to direct himself
我想巴德自己背地里想导演
小艾伦·拉德,拉德公♥司♥总裁
and if he had, it would be obviously a very different movie.
若是他执导的话,显然这会是很不同的电影
There was conversations like that that led nowhere
像那样的对话没啥意义
because we stood by Ridley and said, “You gotta finish the movie.
因为我们支持雷德利,并且会说:“你得完成这部电影
That’s what we bought, that’s what we’re paying for.”
我们花钱买♥♥的就是你
They’d say, “The suits are coming in.”
他们会说:“穿西装的来了”
And you’d see the suits and Ridley would look over.
你会看到穿西装的人来了,雷德利会注意一下
He’d keep going, whatever he was doing
他会继续手头的东西,不管是什么
and they’d say, “We’re gonna have such-and-such a meeting,” whatever.
他们会说:“我们要开个如此如此的会议,”诸如此类的
Then we’d break for lunch and you’d see them all go in
然后我们会休息吃午饭,你会看到他们都进去
and everybody going, “That’s it, they’re gonna shut down.”
每个人都会说:“就这样了,他们要停工了”
安娜·玛丽亚·昆塔娜,剧本指导
And I used to think: I knew it.
我常常会想:我就知道
I used to always, to myself– I never said anything.
我以前总是这样想,心里想,我从没说出来过
And you’d see Ridley go in, and he’d come out
你会看到雷德利进去,再出来
and it must’ve been like a 12-round punch-up, you know
这一定就像 12 回合的比赛
but he came out. He wasn’t budging.
但他出来了,他不让步
I was warned a couple of times to speed up, that’s about it.
我被警告好几次要加快速度,就这样得了
I said, “I can. I will speed up if I can
我说:“我可以,如果可以我会加速
but unfortunately, these are big setups.”
但不幸地,这些是大计划”
I came on at the end of the movie.
我在拍片尾声时加入
The pressure was unbelievable.
压力非常庞大
I don’t know how Ridley made it through.
我不知道雷德利是怎么撑过来的
I mean, I guess he just toughened up
我是说,我猜他就是很坚强
and just, you know, as he can do
就是,你知道,像他能做的
and just put one foot in front of the other.
就是,一步一步坚定向前
He was not about to let anyone stop him.
他不会让任何人阻止他
There were a lot of people on Blade Runner
银翼杀手 里有很多人
looking around, watching you know, because it was taking a long time to shoot it, and it…
四周都有人看着,因为这要花很长的时间拍
There were always money people coming, saying, “You can’t–” You know
总是有很多人进来说:“你不能……”
and Ridley would not give in.
雷德利不会放弃
Basically, they couldn’t break him and, you know
基本上,他们不能让他妥协
he was breaking them
而是他让他们妥协
M·埃梅特·沃尔什,队长哈利·布莱恩特饰演者
and no one knew what in hell was going on, except Ridley.
而且没有人知道到底发生什么事,除了雷德利自己
And he wanted to do what he had to do you know
而且他想做他必须做的事
reminded me of George C. Scott in The Hustler.
让我想起 江湖浪子 一片中的乔治·C·斯科特
“I’m talking about money!” Or whatever.
“我说的是钱!”什么的
“You owe me money!”
“你欠我钱!”
I think we went through that 20 million– Went through $20 million
我想我们花了 2 千万……花了 2 千万
and all of a sudden somebody’s tapping on your shoulder and saying–
然后突然间有人拍你肩膀要求更多钱
杰里·佩伦乔,投资人
So then you start paying a little closer attention
所以当你必须开始亲自写支票时
when you have to start writing the checks yourself, so to speak.
你会更注意一点
He’s completion guarantor, and they put a lot of money into a movie
他是完成制♥作♥的担♥保♥人,而且他们在这电影上投资了不少钱
and if you try to see it from his point of view, you know what the hell was going on, you know?
如果你试着从他的观点去看到底发生了什么事?
Why were we so far behind schedule?
为何我们目前进度落后这么多?
You know, we were supposedly, you know professional filmmakers and such–
我们本应该是专业的电影制♥作♥人和
I was concerned about the budget but I knew that Jerry and Bud were on completion.
我担心预算,但是我知道杰瑞和巴徳会负责完成
I mean, not that I wanted to go into their completion but knew we were safe if we had to.
我是说,不是我想介入他们的事,而是知道如有必要时我们会很安全
I would never, ever deliberately ignore a budget and just say, you know:
我绝不会故意忽略预算说
“Fuck it. Let’s just spend the money.”
“去他的,我们来花钱吧”
I just don’t function that way.
我才不会那么做
It drives me crazy to go over budget. I hate that.
超预算让我快疯了,我很讨厌
For me to go over schedule, I hate that.
跟不上进度表,我也很不喜欢
And one of the important things is, when you’re shooting, particularly from my–
我觉得重要的事情是,当你在拍摄时,特别是来自我的
I’m one of those directors who always must be told where I am financially what I’ve got to do
我是那种,总是必须被告知财务状况,而且要怎么做的导演之一
but be told early enough so I can do something about it.
但要及早被告知,好让我可以想办法解决
My job is to get what I promise I’m gonna get.
我的工作是得到我保证会得到的东西
And that’s why it was good for any investor as they probably all have discovered by now.
所以这对任何投资人都好,他们到现在可能都发现了
There was a sequence
有一组镜头
where they wanted to do hand-to-feet, hand-to-feet, flip-flop gymnastic things across here
他们想要手到脚、手到脚、后手翻那种体操的东西越过这里
盖里·康斯,特效协调
and wind up straddling Harrison Ford.
最后跨坐在哈里森福特身上
So I had this girl that– Her and I had been rehearsing at nights for, I don’t know
所以我叫这个女孩,她和我一直在晚上排演
in the gymnasium, and she got it down pretty good.
就在体育馆,她做得相当好
Well, in that sequence, in about, I’ll say, 20 minutes
在那组镜头里,大约 20 分钟的时间
Ridley had her totally wore out.
雷德利让她彻底累垮了
She was over in the corner gasping for air.
她在角落喘着气
She’d done it I don’t know how many times.
我不知道她做了多少次
And they came to me and they said, “We got a problem here.”
他们来找我,他们说:“我们这里有个问题”
I said, “Yeah, well, go shoot something else or go to lunch or whatnot
我说:“行,去拍别的东西或是去吃午饭之类的
and I’ll have a guy here after lunch.”
我在午饭后会找人来这里”
I knew there was a gymnast guy, a little guy that could double girls
我知道有个体操运动员,一个小家伙可以帮女孩替身演出
and so I brought him in the afternoon.
所以我下午带他进来
One of them was a guy, actually, and quite a stocky kind of wider guy than me.
他们其中之一是个男人,相当结实,比我宽的家伙
达丽尔·汉娜,普莉丝饰演者
Not shaped the same at all.
根本身形就不一样
Rehearsal for Ridley was really doing it.
雷德利的排演是真的去做
Not, “I’ll do this, and this, and this–”
而不是:“我会做这个、这个和那个”
You really did it.
你真的要做
Flip-flop, flip-flop, hit the wall, you know.
后手翻、后手翻、撞墙
And then slide down the wall.
然后滑下墙壁
For 15 times, or whatever it was, you know.
做了大约 15 次
So that guy on that afternoon probably made more money than he’d made in two years, you know.
所以下午那个家伙可能赚的钱比他两年内赚得还多
So before we started shooting the next morning we went into this trailer
所以在我们隔天早上开拍之前,我们进入这辆拖车
and Mr. Deeley said: “We got a problem with your stunt people.”
迪利先生说:“我们觉得你的特技演员们有点问题”
I said, “What’s the problem?”
我说:“问题是什么?”
“This guy made–”
“这家伙赚了……”
I said, “You don’t have a problem with the stunt people, you got a problem with Ridley.”
我说:“特技演员没问题,问题在雷德利”
I said, “The guy did it.”
我说:“这家伙做到了”
I kept track, because I knew I was gonna be called on to cover. So I kept track.
我有在记,因为我知道我会被叫去核对,所以我有记
“How many times is it?” And I just paid him a little bit every time he did it.
”多少次了?”每次他做我就付他一点
So when I explained the situation to him, he said, “Oh, thank you very much.”
所以当我向他解释情况时,他说:“哦,非常谢谢你”
So I left and nothing changed, you know.
所以我离开了,也没什么改变
They just accepted it.
他们就是接受了
Harrison insisted that, you know
哈里森坚持
when I’m supposed to be shoving my fingers up his nose
我应该真的用我的手指拉他的鼻子
and lifting his head up and throwing him back down
把他的头抬起来,把他往后摔下去
I really do it you know.
我是真的做了
Like, I was, like, trying to sort of gently, you know and pretend
我试着温柔点,假装像真的一样
and he was like, “No, you gotta just do it.”
他就说:“不,你得放手去做”
And his nose was bleeding and it was gnarly
他的鼻子流血了,很可怕
but, you know it was sort of the only way to do it, was just to go for it.
但这是唯一能做的方式,就是放手去做
And at one point, actually, we had to do a reshoot of some of my close-ups
事实上我们必须重拍某些我的特写镜头
and I was really stunned because I had been– I mean, it was a– It was a gnarly fight.
我真的很震惊,因为我一直……我是说,这是这急可怕的打斗
I was really fighting and I was sure really hurting Harrison as well.
我真的在打斗,我肯定真的有伤到哈里森
And he really wanted me to be, you know, grimacing and mugging and… You know.
他其实想要我,扮鬼脸、做怪脸和……
And so we redid the close-up of it
所以我们重拍了特写镜头
so that I could be you know, looking a little more horrific, I guess.
好让我可以看起来更可怕一点,我猜是这样
It was a place where she’s sitting there all froze up in this real skintight outfit
她就穿着这套紧身衣坐在那里
and she kept trying to kick Harris– She had to kick Harrison.
她一直试着踢哈里森,她必须踢哈里森
Kick him away or something, and it didn’t work for Ridley.
踢走他之类的,这对雷德利来说不够好
And he said, “Combs, you get in the outfit.”
他说:“康斯,你穿上紧身衣”
Well… I said– It was a girl’s tight-knit–
我说……这是女生的紧身衣
I made them pull the dressing room right up the back of the stage and I said
我叫他们拉一间更衣室,就在舞台后,我说
“Okay, now I’ll get in the outfit and then I’ll get it right here, and don’t nobody laugh.
“好吧,现在我会穿上紧身衣,然后进来,不准有人笑
And as soon as I kick Harrison, I’m going back out in the dressing room.”
我一踢完哈里森,就会回到更衣室的”
So, yeah, I did the kick for Daryl.
对,是我替达丽尔踢的
It was terrible.
糟透了
There was a scene that I did that wasn’t in the film.
有一场我拍的戏并不在影片中
I was supposed to be sort of frozen and there were all these rats crawling all over me.
我应该要不动,让这些老鼠爬在我身上
And I was kind of freaked out about the idea of working with rats
我有点被这主意吓到,和老鼠一起拍戏
because I’d never really been around rats before
因为我以前从未和老鼠太接近
and then they told me that the night before we were supposed to shoot
然后要拍的前一晚他们告诉我
they left the water drip in the terrarium on
他们让水滴进养老鼠的玻璃容器里,水一直滴着
and it had accidentally overfilled and filled the terrarium
意外地装满了玻璃容器
and my compassion, you know, came on–
我开始同情它们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!