看起来更好
And it’s always raining, it looks better.
而且总是在下雨,看起来更好
That’s what it’s about.
这就是原因
And where’s–? Why is there always smoke?
还有为什么老是有烟雾?
I haven’t got enough money, and it looks better.
因为我没有足够的钱,而且这样看起来更好
So those three elements are all– Those are my armory.
所以那三项元素就是全部,那些是我的宝库
Night, wet, smoke.
夜晚、下雨、烟雾
Someone on the crew once said that if you walked on the Blade Runner set
有工作人员说如果你走在 银翼杀手 的街上
you felt like you were at a Pennsylvania coal mine.
你会觉得你就在宾州煤矿
And it’s very true, because the crew had all these white painter’s masks on
这是真的 ,因为工作人员戴上这些白口罩
and they had soot all over their face and they had little painter’s goggles on
而且他们脸上都是煤灰,他们戴上小护目镜
and everyone was tired and it stank and it was mildewed and it was wet.
每个人都很累而且又臭,发霉,又潮湿
The smoke… They had beehive smoke.
烟雾,他们弄出大量烟雾
Basically, you were looking for an urban area in 2020
基本上,你要的是 2020 年的市区
that is just– The sun never shines, that– Perpetual fog and drizzle.
太阳从未升起,长♥期♥雾蒙蒙又下雨
Blade Runner had tons of atmospherics.
银翼杀手 中有很多大气气体
M·埃梅特·沃尔什,队长哈利·布莱恩特饰演者
A lot of it’s at night, smoke and–
很多在夜晚,烟雾和
And the crew would be walking around with these gas masks on
剧组人员会戴这些防毒面具四处走动
because they’ve been breathing the stuff 20 hours a day, you know for weeks and weeks.
因为他们每天 20 小时呼吸这东西,有好几个星期都是这样
I was outside our stage.
我在我们舞台的外面
It was filled with smoke too and Ridley came out to smoke a cigar or something
也充满了烟雾。然后雷德利出现了,他好像在抽一根雪茄
and I looked at him, I said, “Ridley, do you have smoke in your house?”
我看着他,我说:“雷德利,你家有烟吗?”
盖里·康斯,特效协调
He laughed, he said, “No, not really.”
他笑着说:“其实并没有”
But, you know, very good effect.
但你知道,效果很好
Well, I thought the art direction was brilliant
嗯,我想艺术指导很出色
and the world that was created was very dense and interesting.
而且创造的世界有深度又有趣
Part of the look of the film had to do with the fact that it was shot outside at night.
电影外观的部分很多是晚上在外面拍的
But it was a bitch working every night, and the…
但是每晚工作实在很糟糕,而且
All night long, often in the rain.
一整晚,通常都在雨中
So it wasn’t the most pleasant shoot.
所以这不是最愉快的拍摄
Action, please.
开拍,拜托
Action, everybody.
开拍了,各位
Anyone that watches the picture knows that we were doused with water day in and day out.
看这片子的人都知道我们泡在水中,一天又一天
And that meant we had to have twice as many costumes
那表示我们必须有两倍以上的服装
because how many ti– Every time, they got soaked.
因为每次都会泡水
You had to reshoot the damn scene again.
你必须重拍该死的场景
You had to put on another costume, you couldn’t wait to dry it.
你必须穿上另一件衣服,你等不及把它弄干
There was always dialogue that we were behind schedule.
总是有人说我们进度落后
I think it all culminated when we were shooting on the backlot at night with the street exteriors.
我想最严重的时候是,当我们晚上在露天片场拍外面街道时
Never less than 13, 14 hours.
绝不少于 13、14 个小时
We would shoot all night.
我们会整夜拍摄
Kind of the joke was: “Keep your eyes in the east
有个笑话是:“注意看东方
because soon as you see that glow you know we’ve got only about another hour.”
因为你一看到光,你就知道我们只剩大约一小时了”
Some days we never shot.
有些日子我们绝不拍摄
And then some days we made two shots a day.
有些日子我们一天拍两个镜头
One was on meal penalty, and one was at sunrise.
一次是吃饭时间,另一次是日出
麦克·金尼,第一助理摄影师
And that happened more than once.
那样的情况发生不只一次
What he did, which was the first time I had been allowed to experience it was that he ran–
他做的事,我第一次体验到,就是他放了
He had huge Voice of the Theaters speakers on top of the buildings.
他在大楼楼顶放着很大的戏院之声扩音机
And so when he would start the scene
所以当他开始拍摄
and get the understanding of what the reality of that moment was he’d play the sound score.
并且了解那时候的状况时,他会放配乐
Vangelis was– Had already given him some temp stuff.
范吉利斯,银翼杀手 配乐师
范吉利斯已经给了他一些暂时的东西
And he’d blast it into the street
他会在街道上播放出来
so that you were working inside of a full, ongoing environment of sound and special effects.
以便让你在很完整的环境内工作,有音效和特效
爱德华·詹姆斯·奥莫斯,加夫饰演者
The spinners were coming up and down
未来车上上下下
and they had the cranes working and all the smoke and all the water.
而且他们使用吊车,还有所有的烟雾和水
And that backlot came alive.
整个露天片场活了起来
What he was trying to do was just incredible.
他试着做的事情真是不可思议
And I remember we would sit for eight hours trying to do one setup.
我记得我们会坐八小时,试着完成一个方案
And you would do it, like, right?
而且你会去做,对吧?
And you could pretty much– What you’re seeing in your eye is what you’re gonna see.
而且你眼中看的就是你将看到的东西
It’s really pretty much that.
这真的相当不得了
But then I remember going to dailies
然后我记得去看样片
and it’s the one film to this day where I went to dailies and I went
而且这是至今唯一一部电影会让我看了样片后说
“We shot that?”
“这是我们拍的?”
I st– I was shocked.
我很震惊
火爆现场
不安的回忆
Blade Runner, particularly to fans
对影迷来说 银翼杀手
is known as a movie that has some fairly egregious blunders.
是一部有些相当大的纰漏但又颇具知名度的电影
And one of the most visual of those would be Zhora’s death scene
最显而易见的错误之一是卓拉死亡的那一幕
保罗·M·萨蒙, Future Noir: The Making of Blader Runner 作者
where Joanna Cassidy, as Zhora is crashing through all these display-case windows.
饰演卓拉的乔安娜·卡西迪撞入这些展示窗
It’s like another one of these gigantic oversights
就像是这些大错误之一
to put hair on someone that looked nothing like my hair.
把头发放在某人身上,看起来一点也不像我的头发
乔安娜·卡西迪,卓拉饰演者
I mean, that’s something that was such a big stunt.
我是说,那是很大的特技
Had to be planned in advance, and unfortunately it wasn’t.
必须事先计划,但不幸地并没有
It was basically a wig pulled out of somebody’s bag.
它基本上是从某人的袋子里拉出来的假发
And it just never– It never cut it.
而且从没剪过
She’s the double, because I won’t risk Joanna.
她是替身,因为我不想让乔安娜冒险
雷德利·斯科特,导演
Running through–
撞过去
Because even though you’re running through sugar– That’s not plate glass.
因为即使你撞穿糖玻璃,那不是平板玻璃
It’s got to have been large sheets of sugar glass.
它必须是大♥片♥的糖玻璃
But the sugar glass that usually breaks is thin, which is panes like that.
但是通常破的糖玻璃很薄,是像那样的玻璃片
That must’ve been large sheets very carefully put up.
必须很小心地搭一大♥片♥
So when you go through that stuff, you could still cut yourself.
所以当你穿过那东西时,你可能还是会割伤自己
That was a very famous stuntwoman, by the way, named Lee Pulford.
顺便一提,这是当时很有名的女替身,名叫李宝佛
Lee was really well-known and respected within the stunt community.
李在特技演员中真的很有名,很受尊重
But the problem with her particular scene and moment in the movie was that
但是她在电影中那一幕的问题是
at that time, that was shot at the end of principal photography and
那时候主要拍摄已经接近尾声
once again, the money issues were bearing down hard on everyone
而且钱的问题又重压在大家身上
and now we were facing time issues.
现在我们面临时间的问题
Everything was rushed.
一切很匆忙
And you only get one shot at that.
你只能够拍一个镜头
There’s not two shots.
不能拍两个镜头
That’s it.
就是这样
Now that would probably be digitally done
现在的话就可能会利用数字技术完成
最终剪辑:绿幕拍摄,2007 年 4 月 13 日
or I’d shoot that for two nights minimum.
或是最少利用两个晚上拍完
Once you make that mess and you tidy up you gotta move off and do something else.
一旦你搞砸又整理好了,你就得继续去做别的事情
I remember them putting that wig on and I just looked and I went:
我记得他们戴上假发,我只是看着说
“l can’t believe we’re shooting this now.” And I protested.
“我不敢相信我们现在拍这个。”我抗♥议♥
I said, you know: “For God’s sakes, wait another night.”
我说:“看在老天的分上,再等一晚”
You know, let the woman get a decent hairpiece on.
让她戴顶像样的假发
I think one of the greatest images in the film–
我想电影中最棒的意象之一
Ridley came over– He came over to me, said, “Okay, I want you to do this now.
雷德利走过来,他走向我说:“好吧,我要你现在做这件事
I want you to go get some Plexiglas and break it up.”
我要你去拿一些树脂玻璃,把它打碎”
He took all these pieces that I had cut up and laid down that looked like shattered glass
他拿了我切碎的这些碎片把它们放下来,让它看起来像碎玻璃
大卫·L·斯奈德,美术指导
and mixed it with the glass
并且和玻璃混在一起
and there must’ve been about six or eight C-stands around there
一定有大约六或八个灯架在周围
where we hung neon on there and what looks like a happenstance kind of thing
我们把霓虹灯放在那里,看起来就像一个偶然事件
it took forever to set it up
要花很久来设置
and that image really sticks in my mind because it’s so beautiful.
那个意象真的深植我心中,因为好美
That time, I was invited down. I was on the set, man.
那次,我接受邀请,我在现场
汉普顿·范彻,执行制片人、编剧
I saw Yorkin and those guys on Ridley and on Deeley and it was not pretty.
我看到约金和那些家伙跟雷德利和迪利争执,并不是很愉快
I didn’t have much to do with them and didn’t see much of them l know
我和他们没多大关系,也没太常去看他们
till we started getting behind schedule.
直到我们开始进度落后
I know Bud Yorkin was the guy who used to come down on the set
我知道是巴德·约金那家伙,他以前会来现场
and in particular, I remember one night when we were shooting a difficult sequence
特别是我记得有一夜,当我们在拍困难的这组镜头
艾弗·鲍威尔,副制片人
Zhora getting shot.
卓拉中枪的戏
And I remember Bud Yorkin was down there, just wanting to know–
我记得巴德约金就在那里,只是想知道
Expletives apart, why we were going so slowly
除了咒骂以外,我们为何进展得这么慢
and what the hell, you know, was going on
还有到底是在干什么
and pointing his finger pretty aggressively at Ridley.
并相尝侵略性地指雷德利
As a director, I really had empathy for what he was going through.
身为导演我真的了解他的心情
I knew it was a huge task and so forth.
我知道这是项大任务
I never liked the idea of producing.
我从不喜欢制♥作♥的点子
巴德·约金,投资人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!