我说:“你干嘛这样?”
He says, “l don’t feel like looping it, kid.”
他说:“我不喜欢这个样子,孩子”
You know? And I was like, “What’s looping?” You know, I had no idea of anything.
我好像说了:“什么样子?”我什么都不懂
So he was very much kind of teaching me the… Well, making fun of me more.
所以他有点像在教我……嗯,比较像是取笑我
But, you know– Pointing out my errors.
但是,指出我的错误
Harrison never left his dressing room unless he was shooting.
哈里森从不离开他的化妆室,除非他在拍摄
So there wasn’t a whole lot of interaction with any of us and Harrison
所以我们和哈里森没有很多互动
and/or Ridley and Harrison.
或是雷德利和哈里森两人
It did seem to when Harrison came prepared to work.
杰夫·沃克,市场顾问
确实当哈里森准备好来工作时
There wasn’t a lot of dialogue– I think that’s fair to say –between the two.
没有很多对话,这样说他们两人应该很正确
Maybe all of that unhappiness actually helped him, you know
也许所有那些不快乐帮了他
to at least subliminally convey, you know, Deckard’s own desperation.
至少下意识地传达了德卡自己的绝望
And his own unhappiness with his own life.
和他自己人生的不快乐
Because Blade Runner, for better or worse is one of Harrison Ford’s signature performances.
因为 银翼杀手,不管怎样,都是哈里森·福特的代表作之一
I think it’s one of his best performances.
我想这是他最棒的表演之一
Harrison Ford is probably one of the smartest actors I’ve ever worked with.
哈里森·福特可能是我合作过最聪明的演员之一
Top of the line.
极品
A, for what they can do.
一,是因为他们能做的事
But B, they’re able to do it because they’re smart.
但是二 , 他们能做因为他们聪明
It’s not just intuition.
这不只是直觉
They work it out, you know?
他们很努力的
Sometimes they don’t comprehend what I do for a living on a big movie.
有时候他们不了解,我做了什么来靠拍摄大电影生活
My performance is important as any other performance of any person in that film, particularly the star.
我的表现和任何其他人在电影里的表演一样重要,尤其是主演
My film– The film that I make at the end of the day, is my movie.
我的电影,我拍的电影,在当天结束时,是我的电影
It may be a team thing as well.
它也可能是一个团体的成果
But I’m taking the knocks.
但是是我接受批评
I’m taking the bashes.
我接受打击
And probably I’ve developed it, et cetera, et cetera.
而且我可能已经准备好了等等
So yes, it’s my movie.
所以对,这是我的电影
And I’m inviting people to come in and do it.
是我邀请人进来做事
And that’s what a director is.
那就是导演做的事
I find it really easy and very encouraging to do what you feel.
我发现去做你感觉对的东西真的很简单也很具鼓励性
摩根·保罗,霍尔登饰演者
And then if he liked it, he’d just smile and be very happy.
然后如果他喜欢,他只是微笑,而且会非常快乐
And maybe then if he liked it, he’d even ask you to do something else you know?
如果他喜欢,他甚至也会要求你做其他的事
Because that was fun.
因为那很有趣
Let’s do something further, you know?
我们再更进一步
I can’t imagine an actor not liking him.
我无法想象像有演员不喜欢他
Deckard.
德卡
It’s good to see you, old buddy.
看到你真好,老朋友
Downtown L.A., in front of the Bradbury Building in the middle of the night.
洛杉矶市区,在布莱德柏利大楼前面,半夜时分
Usually, our call pretty much always was at sunset.
通常, 我们的拍摄在日落时开始
We’re vampire hours, you know?
我们是在吸血鬼时间工作
I was, you know, kind of buried in a pile of trash much like the screen test.
我有点像是被埋在一堆垃圾里
达丽尔·汉娜,普莉丝饰演者
And kind of met J.F. Sebastian the first time.
并且首次见到 J·F·塞巴斯蒂安
And also there was, of course, lots of rain.
当然也有很大的雨
And so one time when I was running away from J.F. Sebastian
所以有一次我逃离 J·F·塞巴斯蒂安时
I ran and hit the van and my arm went through the window.
我跑着撞到货车,我的手臂穿过窗户
And it wasn’t breakaway glass so I still have a scar.
而且那不是易碎玻璃,所以我还有伤疤
It’s a little bit keloided.
这是个小疤肿
So you can see there.
你可以看到在那里
But I had, like, you know, eight chips or nine chips taken out of there
但我好像是取出八或九块碎片
and there’s still some more floating around in there, I think
我想还有更多在周围
which didn’t help doing the back walkovers and things on the chipped elbow.
这并没有帮忙让事情变得更容易
I’d filmed in the Bradbury Building before
我以前在布莱德柏利大楼拍过
which is very pristine very clean.
那里非常原始,非常干净
An amazing place.
一个很棒的地方
Great ironwork and so forth that, visually, just is fabulous.
很棒的铁艺装饰,在视觉上就是很惊人
And lit it for a set. You know, a lot of backlight.
并且打灯作为背景,很多背光
Again, had the xenons passing through, and smoke.
除此之外,灯光闪过,还有烟雾
It was eerie.
令人毛骨悚然
But the amazing part about it is I don’t really think that
但惊人的部分是我认为
the Bradbury people understood how Ridley wanted to do it
布莱德柏利大楼的人其实并不了解雷德利想怎么做
because it was a total mess.
因为完全是一团乱
In the interior, we had a 65-foot truck filled with debris.
在内部,我们有装满碎片的 1.65 米高的小车
And we had, of course, rain inside the building.
而且在大楼内下雨
We had rain everywhere.
我们到处都有雨
And what we would have to do–
我们必须这么做
Because the building was occupied at the time–
因为大楼当时有人使用
We could get it at 6:00 at night
我们可以在晚上 6 点用
and at 6:00 in the morning we had to be out of there and it had to be clean.
早上 6 点我们就必须离开那里,而且得清干净
So because it looks like it’s decrepit and filthy we couldn’t figure out a way at first
所以因为那里看起来很破旧脏乱,我们刚开始想不出办法
but then we came up with the idea of we took cork
后来我们想到了一个点子,用软木
and crumbled up cork
我们弄碎软木
because it has the same texture and color as mud and dirt.
因为它和泥土有相同的质地和颜色
So we’d throw cork all over the floors and the rain would absorb it.
所以我们把软木丢得到处都是,雨水会吸收它
So the next morning, when you swept everything up it was, like, clean
所以隔天早上,当你打扫时就好像,很干净
and didn’t have to be scrubbed with soap and water.
而且不必用肥皂和水刷洗
Because we probably had no more than an hour to get out of the building every day.
因为我们每天可能只有不到一小时的时间离开大楼
When I first came onto the set
当我第一次到摄影棚时
I walked down the lot through this maze and saw these signs and buildings and whatnot.
穿过这个迷宫走到片厂看到这些招牌和大楼
I said to myself, “Wow, this is astronomical.
我对我自己说:“哇,真是庞大
吴汉章,汉尼拔·周饰演者
It’s gonna take forever to do this film if it hasn’t already.”
一定得花上很久的时间制♥作♥这部片”
I thought I was going to go to the studio and see a so-called refrigerated lab.
我想我要去片厂,看看所谓的冷冻实验室
They shot it in a real fridge, basically.
他们基本上在真的冰库拍
A monster fridge.
一个大冰库
Let’s say inside was frosty.
这么说吧,里面一片白霜
That was cold in that meat locker, boy.
那个冰库真叫人受不了,天啊
I didn’t know how long it took before the cameras would freeze.
我不知道摄影机多快会结冰
But you had to really be in and out after maybe 20 minutes, half an hour something like that
你必须进进出出也许每 20 分钟,也许每半小时
or else the oil would all freeze up on the damn things.
否则油就会冻结
In a way, it was kind of strange why they did that
在某种程度上他们这么做有点奇怪
because the conditions were almost uncontrollable.
因为状况几乎无法控制
They could not set the temperature of that freezer
他们不能设定那个冰库的温度
to where they could just get the cold
一个刚好他们能忍♥受的温度
and see the breath coming out and everything looks frozen.
看得到呼出的气,而且让一切看起来都像结冻的样子
We started off with a couple of arcs in the freezer.
我们在冰库里用几个弧灯开始
Well, they’re carbon arcs.
嗯,它们是碳弧灯
They are actually burning coal.
它们其实是燃烧煤
And after about an hour people were sniffing around.
大约一小时后,大家就会到处闻
About another hour, people were starting to get ill
大约再过一小时,大家就开始不舒服
because we were, number one, taking the oxygen out of the air
因为首先,我们人体在消耗氧气
and the carbon– The smoke from the carbon people were getting sick.
其次,碳……碳产生的烟,大家闻了变得想吐
We had to shut down the arcs and literally open up the freezer
我们必须关闭弧灯,打开冰库
get all the air out, had fans going.
让所有空气出去,打开风扇
The lights were not working and then, you know, people are yelling:
灯光失去作用,然后大家在大叫
“What they gonna do?”
“他们要怎么办?”
And bring the lights out and the camera.
带走灯光和摄影机
And the producer was on to Ridley: “That’s good enough. That’s good enough.” Or whatever.
然后制片去找雷德利说:“够了,够了。”或随便什么
Like I said, I wouldn’t wanna work in that atmosphere again.
像我说的,我不想再一次在那种地方工作
It’s just too much.
真的是太过了
Too much was at stake at too short a time.
在太短的时间内冒太大的险
Probably one of the most unique experiences on a backlot for sure, that I’ve ever seen.
这可能是在露天片厂最独特的经验之一,当然是我前所未见的
All of the night scenes on Blade Runner, which were long–
银翼杀手 的所有夜景都很长
There were approximately 33 days of night.
大概有 33 天的夜晚
The night scenes were all shot on what’s called the New York Street set.
所有夜景都在一个叫纽约街道的场景拍的
And this, of course, is where The Maltese Falcon had been filmed
这当然也是 马尔他之鹰 的拍摄地
by Warner Bros. in the 1940s
是华纳兄弟在 1940 年代的作品
and it was just their standing urban New York type of look.
就是这个,他们纽约典型的样子
To shoot a studio street on Blade Runner you know, on the Warners lot, would look crap.
在华纳的场地拍摄 银翼杀手 的街道的话,会很糟
If you look at all the sort of TV series and things
如果你看所有那种电视影集的东西
and see where they’ve shot on the studio street, it looks like a studio street.
而且看他们在摄影棚街道拍摄,看起来全都像摄影棚街道
So wetting it down and having things in heavy rain
所以把它弄湿,让东西在大雨中
you know certainly started to bring it to life.
的确开始让它有生命
The reason why I could not have done those sets in daylight:
我为何不在白天拍那些景的理由是
It wouldn’t have looked good.
看起来不会好
They would’ve looked pretty bad.
看起来会相当不好
And we would’ve had to spend more money.
我们就必须花更多钱
So by shooting at night, you save money.
所以在夜里拍摄能省钱
And it looks better.