You know, I’m used to being my own operator.
我习惯当我自己的经营者
There’s nothing worse
没有更糟的事情了
when you’ve done 2500 commercials and I know I’ve got a very good eye.
当你完成 2500 个广♥告♥,而且我知道我的眼光很好
In three seconds I can give you a setup having walked in a room without even seeing it before.
走进房♥间的三秒内我就可以给你方案,甚至先前看都不用看过
So I don’t like discussion.
所以我不喜欢讨论
I know exactly what I want when I walk in and say, “Do it.”
当我走进来说:“动手吧”时,我知道我到底要什么
That’s the director’s job.
那就是导演的工作
Director’s not meant to stand there and consult with half a dozen people in the room.
导演不是站在那里和房♥间里的一大堆人商议
The term “director” means direct, mate.
导演这个名词代表指导,伙计
Do the job.
完成工作
On your mark.
各就各位
Hello.

Action.
开拍
And what can he do for you?
他可以为你做什么?
Can the maker repair what he makes?
他可以修复他犯的错吗?
My first day was a scene with– Where I had to strangle my father or whatever I did to him.
我第一天的场景是我在必须勒死我父亲的地方
鲁特格尔·哈尔,罗伊·巴蒂饰演者
My father-maker.
我的造物主父亲
And…
而且
I’d never been on a production like this, you know?
我没有参与过这样的拍摄
Two hundred and fifty people, had no idea who everybody was.
有 250 个人,我不知道谁是谁
You know, got there at 6 in the morning and seeing this develop so slowly
早上 6 点到那里看到进展这么缓慢
and start to shoot a scene one day and end up with a scene being shot three days later
这一天开始拍一个场景,结果是三天后才要拍的场景
not knowing where you started again.
所以根本不知道怎么开头
It was a shock.
让人很震撼
But the great part about the shock was that, you know there was some brilliant people at work.
但是关于这个震撼最棒的部分是,有一些很棒的人参与
The DOP was wonderful.
摄影指导很棒
乔丹·克隆威斯,摄影指导
To see him– How he would just paint, you know, with his light, and it took him hours sometimes.
看到他如何用他的灯光描绘,有时候要花上他好几个小时
Jordan came with his team, which I thought was fine because he’s a great cameraman.
乔丹带他的团队来,我觉得他们很好,因为他是很棒的摄影师
And he came with two really good operators and…
他带两个很好的操作员来
So I thought, “Well, I can’t operate.”
所以我想:“我不会操作”
I would line up as much as possible. I like to line up, so, like that:
我会尽可能地安排,我喜欢安排,所以,像那样
That’s what I do. That’s what I know I’m doing.
那就是我做的事,那是我知道我在做的事
And that is more efficient and it’s faster.
那更有效而且更快
On any film, people get frustrated.
在任何电影里大家都会有挫折
And you have an artistic director that sees it his own way
而且现在有一位很有艺术气息的导演用自己的方式来看待一切
and he’s definitely the one driving the show.
他绝对是操纵整部片的人
迪克·哈特,灯光师
Jordan wasn’t in the best of health
乔丹的健康不是在最佳的状态
so it was frustrating for him because he couldn’t jump up and be with Ridley.
所以他很沮丧,因为他不能跳跃,不能和雷德利一起行动
He just wasn’t physically able.
他在身体上无能为力
For a number of years, my father had suffered from a disease
多年来,我父亲一直生病
that we eventually found out was Parkinson’s.
最后查出是帕金森氏症
杰夫·克隆威斯,搏击俱乐部 电影摄影师
That progressively through the course of the movie it took its toll
电影一直进行他的状况也就越差
and for the last month or so of the movie he was in a wheelchair.
缓慢地进展到电影最后一个月,他已经坐在轮椅上了
Ridley, to his credit, saw past the illness
真的是雷德利的功劳,不理这个疾病
and made a very bold choice in going with Jordan.
做了很大胆的抉择,与乔丹配合
Intense.
激烈
That’s the best way to describe it.
这是最佳的描述
We had our scenes together.
我们一起完成我们的场景
You have your sort of very, very long…
你有非常长的
乔·托克尔,埃尔顿·泰瑞博士饰演者
Roy, “l want more life,” and all.
“我想要更长的寿命”
Very intense.
非常激烈
Looked him right in the eye he looked me in the eye, we went at it and it was great.
直视他的眼睛,他看着我的眼睛,我们努力工作,真的很棒
Rutger’s naturally theatrical.
鲁特格尔天生就很有戏剧性
I mean, in a good way.
我是指好的戏剧性
He understands the theater of it all.
你了解那就是戏剧
Take five.
第 5 拍
Camera rolling, mark it.
摄影机准备,开始
I want more life.
我要更多寿命
The facts of life.
生命的真♥相♥
Then the whole kill. There was a major sort of a deal.
然后整个屠♥杀♥是主要镜头
Because they had made an extra sort of head.
因为那要另外做头
I think it was a $20,000 head of Tyrell.
我想这是价值 2 万块的泰瑞头
That was one of the prosthetics that was made and it was made so that it could be crunched.
那是制♥作♥的义肢之一好让它可以被挤压
马文·G·威斯特摩,化妆师
They never used it.
他们从未用过
What we did is I ran some tubes up behind the ear
我们的做法是我在耳后用了管子
and when they did this…
当他们这么做时
it’d be: Primitive.
很原始
About as primitive as you can get.
大约和你所知的一样原始
You know, a bulb, and a tube, and some blood: And the blood squirted.
眼球,管子,和一些血,然后血喷出来
Tyrell was a Replicant as well.
泰瑞也是复♥制♥人
When he got his eyes squeezed out, and his head squeezed out nuts, bolts, springs.
当他挤出他的眼睛和他的头时,螺帽 、螺钉和弹簧
And that was the idea, that he was another front and another form of NEXUS 6, I guess.
当时就是这样设想的,他是另一种形式的连锁 6 号♥
And that would trigger me to go to the next floor.
那诱使我前进到下一楼
And in the next floor, in the pyramid of glass would be, you know
在下一楼,在玻璃金字塔里
Mr. Maker himself, dead for four years.
是死了四年的造物主先生
And so I had to design the sarcophagus
所以我必须设计石棺
and Batty was supposed to be there looking at his maker.
而罗伊·巴蒂应该要看着他的造物主
席德·米德,未来视觉艺术家
And I had him standing off to the right of the little painting I did
我让他站在小画的右边
with this sort of Mayan capsule he’d come out of, the entrance to the crypt.
他从一个像玛雅太空舱的东西出来,到地下室入口
That was never filmed either.
那也从未拍摄过
Harrison was supposed to be having this on-screen love affair with Rachael.
哈里森来应该和瑞秋在大屏幕上谈恋爱
And Sean Young was very young and extremely inexperienced and
肖恩·杨非常年轻,又很没经验
Ridley, I think, was more or less talking Sean through her performance to a certain extent.
雷德利我想多少有说服肖恩,让她表演到某种程度
And Sean and Harrison just did not click on any level.
肖恩和哈里森就是没有火花
Anytime you’re doing a love scene is tricky.
你在拍爱情场景时的任何时候都很棘手
First of all, I feel for the actors having to do it, saying it’s real.
首先,我觉得演员必须当真地表演
Or uncomfortable.
否则就不自在
And you can’t really let it fly let go, because that’s not what you’re doing.
不能很放的去演,因为那不是你在做的事
It’s not very professional.
这不是很专业
And so it’s a waltz, it’s actually a delicate waltz to find out
所以这是华尔兹,这真的是细致的华尔兹
what should it be, how far should it go and where’s enough, enough.
要找出它应该是怎样,应该要多快,而且是否足够了
We scrapped an idea, Ridley did
我们放弃了一个点子,雷德利放弃的
where they put a piece of tape around my legs and they greased up my legs.
他们要用一段胶带缠住我的腿,他们用油涂我的腿
And then it got all over the costumes
然后弄得整件衣服都是
and then it didn’t work and they’re trying to grab my legs
根本行不通,然后他们试着抓住我的腿
the grabbing leg thing pulling my skirt up
抓住腿这个动作把我的裙子拉起来
and getting it all over the costumes.
费了很大的功夫
People complained, and it just didn’t work.
大家一直抱怨,而且就是行不通
So we scrapped it.
所以我们就放弃了
So they cleaned my legs up and then we did something else.
所以我们就弄干净我的腿,然后我们做别的事情
But then Ridley told him to push me.
但接着雷德利叫他推我
And I remember being really surprised about that.
我记得我对这个感到很惊讶
And I also remember Harrison being– I think I was crying afterwards too.
我也记得哈里森是……我想我后来哭了
And I remember Harry going to the side.
我记得哈里走到旁边
Like, I was sitting on that ledge where the blinds were behind me and we did the scene.
我坐在窗台,百叶窗在我身后
And he went over to the corner there and he turned away from me
他走过去角落那里,然后他转身背对我
and he took his pants and he mooned me because he was trying to make me laugh
他脱下裤子露出屁♥股♥戏弄我,因为他试着要让我笑
because I was going: And I looked up and he was mooning me.
因为我就要哭了……然后我抬头看,他露出屁♥股♥戏弄我
I think I started laughing, you know?
我开始大笑
And I think what he was trying to say was, you know: “Hey, it’s not that bad, kid.”
我想他想说的是:“嘿 ,没那么坏吧 ,孩子”
Sean had a very interesting part to play.
肖恩扮演的是很有趣的角色
Maybe one of the most interesting parts in the movie.
也许是电影里最有趣的角色之一
She understood what was going on.
她知道发生了什么事
She did, I think, a good job.
她做得很好
Harrison was always the great technician.
哈里森一直是很棒的技师
I mean, “No, kid. You have to sit here.
他会说:“好了,孩子,你得坐这里
Your face has to be here.
你的脸必须在这里
You have to be here.
你必须在这里
You have to move that way.
你必须那样动
Back up. Come here.”
起来,到这里来”
He always knew exactly what to do.
他永远知道到底要做什么
And, you know, very much a technician in terms of lighting and talking.
很不错的技师,尤其是关于灯光和讲话方
I remember we had a metronome that was supposed to create a rhythm.
我记得我们有一个节拍器,那应该要创造出一种节奏
And we had this metronome going.
我们让这个节拍器动
And he went over and he went like that.
他走过去就像那样
And he stopped it.
然后他把它弄停
I said, “Why’d you do that?”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!