Enhance 224 to 176.
224 放大至 176
Enhance.
放大
Stop.

You have all the tools…
你有所有的工具
达丽尔·汉娜,普莉丝饰演者
…colors, toys, everything at your disposal…
以所有不同的色彩,玩具、所有你手上可以拿到的东西……
…to transport you to an imaginary world.
把你带到一个想象中的世界
People’s patience and their willingness to persevere tended to erode…
人们的耐性和意志力通常会随着
迈克尔·迪利,制片人
…as we went on shooting nights in smoke.
在夜里进行拍摄而逐渐消失
It was a bitch working every night.
每天晚上都要上工
哈里森·福特,德卡饰演者
All night long, often in the rain.
彻夜工作,通常都是雨夜
So it wasn’t the most pleasant shoot.
所以拍起来很不舒服
The tension…
那种紧绷感
乔安娜·卡西迪,卓拉饰演者
…and the atmosphere created was absolutely palpable.
营造出的气氛非常动人心弦
It was enormous. Overwhelming, beautiful, enormous, great.
气势澎湃、震撼人心、壮丽浩瀚无比
鲁特格尔·哈尔,罗伊·巴蒂饰演者
And I was living there.
我当时就住在那里
I don’t think some of these people on the crew really understood…
工作人员根本无法想象
道格拉斯·川柏,特效摄影总监
…how far Ridley was pushing the medium.
雷德利将媒体向前推动了多么大的一步
The chaos of that production. Everybody hating it.
拍制过程之混乱,大家都觉得很烦
汉普顿·范彻,执行制片人、编剧
People don’t wanna be in movies after they worked on that movie.
拍过那部电影之后,大家都不想再拍电影了
It’s like all those things informed this in a magical way, I guess.
好像那些东西是以奇妙方式传达给我们似的
肖恩·杨,瑞秋饰演者
When it first came out
当它初问世时
it was too intense to let in the darkness and the poverty…
观众很难接受公元 2019 年的黒暗面以及贫穷景象
…and the projection of what life would be like in 2019.
那种感觉很令人喘不过气
What Ridley created was…
雷德利所营造出的
席德·米德,未来视觉艺术家
…this multilayered, very intense investigation into how that world might be.
是一个多层的、非常紧凑的、近距观察那个世界的可能景况
How do you prepare the audience…
要如何让观众能够
大卫·皮普尔斯,编剧
…for seeing something very different?
接受如此不同的景象呢?
Now time has prepared them.
现在观众经过时间洗礼,已经准备好了
It was so dark.
如此之晦暗
爱德华·詹姆斯·奥莫斯,加夫饰演者
And so intense and so beautifully constructed.
如此紧凑,却又如此之壮丽
I was absolutely about coordinating beauty.
我的任务是呈现美感
雷德利·斯科特,导演
Shot by shot had to be great.
每个镜头都必须非常出色
My weapon was that camera.
我的武器就是摄影机
I’ll get what I wanted.
我将得到我想要的
If you’re there with me, great.
若能得到你的共鸣,很好
If you’re not there with me, too bad.
不然的话,很糟
危险的日子
银翼杀手制♥作♥始末
启动日期:1980
剧本与交易
洛杉矶,加利福尼亚
在 1975 年,有人给我一笔钱
In 1975, someone gave me some money.
算是同情我,他们说:“你得
They pitied me. They said, “You gotta…
汉普顿·范彻,执行制片人、编剧
你想做什么都行。 钱拿去
…do what you wanna do. Here’s some money.
把钱拿去,写出剧本。”我就这么做了
You can go away and write.” And so I did.
结果不成功,你也知道
And it didn’t work out, you know.
我以为我会制♥作♥一部电影
I thought I would produce a movie.
结果这家伙,吉姆·麦克斯韦,他是我好友,也认识多年了
And this guy Jim Maxwell, who’s a close friend and knows me well…
他说:“你可能会……”
…and he said, “You might…”
我说:“我想科幻片是下一波”
I said, “l think science fiction’s gonna happen.”
他说:“好吧,我知道一个人……”
And he said, “Okay, I know a–”
他说:“你认识菲利普·K·迪克吗?”我说不认识
He says, “You know who Philip K. Dick is?” I said, “No.”
他说:“听过一本书,叫做 仿生人会梦见电子羊吗?”
He said, “There’s a book called Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?”
我说:“好吧,我会去读。”我读完了,不是很喜欢
I said, “Okay, I’ll read that.” I read it. I didn’t like it that much.
但我想:“行吧,这倒挺商业化的。我们有机会了
But I thought, “Okay, that’s commercial. Here’s a throughline:
政♥府♥探员追杀机器人”
You know, bureaucratic detective chasing androids.”
大概在 1978 年,我朋友布莱恩·凯利,他手上有大约五千块美金
In ’78 or so, my friend Brian Kelly, he had $5000 or something.
他说:“也许你有机会了。这可能是一部好商业片
He said, “You could get an option. That might be a good commercial project…
你可以当幕后制♥作♥,赚点钱”
…that you could get behind and make– You know, make some money.”
我们整天谈的都是赚钱
That’s all we were talking about, making some money.
布莱恩·凯利试着说服我两年了
I’d been pursued for about two years by Brian Kelly…
迈克尔·迪利,制片人
他是我的好友,他有个主意
…a close friend of mine, who had this idea in mind…
根据迪克的原著 仿生人会梦见电子羊吗? 拍一部片
…to make a movie based upon Dick’s Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
但我读完后并不觉得有趣
And I’d first read it and thought I wasn’t very interested.
他读完后说:“这不可能拍成电影”
He read the book, and he said, “It ain’t a movie.”
布莱恩回来跟我说:“这实在……”
And then Brian came back to me and said, “That’s what–”
我说:“他放屁,那根本是部好电影”
I said, “He’s full of shit. There’s a movie there.”
他说:“你可以写出几页剧本来证明吗?”
He said, “Could you write something down to prove it?”
我写了五页,当做基本架构
So I wrote five pages, what I thought could be a structure.
他拿去给迈克尔·迪利看——我不认识迈克尔·迪利
And he took that to Michael Deeley– I didn’t know Michael Deeley.
布莱恩回来跟我说:“迈克尔·迪利说剧本烂透了”
And Brian came back and said, “Michael Deeley says it sucks.”
他拿了本剧本来,不怎么样
Then he came back with a script, which wasn’t terrific…
不过还蛮有趣的
…but it was interesting.
不幸的是,汉普顿最原始的剧本
Unfortunately, the scripts Hampton generated initially…
保罗·M·萨蒙, Future Noir: The Making of Blader Runner 作者
并未达到菲利普的期待
…did not meet with Phil’s approval, to put it mildly.
他认为这个剧本被过于简化
He thought, again, that it had been dumbed down…
变成一部警探追杀机器人的电影
…that it turned into, you know, a detective just chasing androids around.
他非常保护……
Well, he was really protective…
伊莎·迪克·哈克特,菲利普·K·迪克之女
仿生人会梦见电子羊吗? 这本小说,我可以理解
…of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? Understandably so.
在故事里,他对某些事件感触很深
Certain things were dear to him in that story…
大部分是有关人类是什么,之所为人类的原因是什么
… mostly around, you know, what is human, and what makes us human.
汉普顿·范彻的剧本
It was the Hampton Fancher script…
蒂姆·鲍尔斯,阿努比斯之门 作者
让菲利普抱持怀疑的态度,因为里面包含了旁白
…which Phil was skeptical of, because it did include a voice-over.
他写的第一本剧本在架构上
The very first draft that he did was much smaller in scale…
比网络上或任何被讨论过的剧情
…than anything that’s been on the lnternet…
都要小多了
…or anything that has been talked about.
大概是……一部低成本……
It was a– Probably maybe a low-budget…
单一房♥间的动作片
…maybe a one-room kind of motion picture.
大部分场景都在公♥寓♥里,几个街景
And it all took place mostly in apartments, a few street scenes…
到最后瑞秋还自杀了
…and at the very end, Rachael kills herself.
那是一部小♥电♥影♥。我是这么打算的,利用空间
This was a small movie. That’s how I wanna do it. It’s rooms.
营造一种怪异的气氛,角色们都面对面
You know, a strange movie, but it’s, you know, a face-to-face movie.
不断地在对话
People are talking.
我已经想好梦幻阵容,我选的演员完美称职
And I had this dream of actors– You know, like the right kind of actors.
完美称职的导演
The right kind of actors’ director.
汉普顿看过小说后,认为这部片反映出现实社会问题
Hampton saw the novel as reflecting a lot of real-world current concerns.
奇怪的是其中最吸引他的部分
And strangely, one of the largest motivating factors…
居然是原著小说中的生态考虑
…was the ecological concern that is in the original novel.
地球逐渐因为这些世界大战正在慢慢土崩瓦解
The fact that the Earth is slowly falling apart because of these world wars…
产生生态浩劫与这一类的灾难
…and because of these biological plagues and that type of thing.
当然,这些都是污染与人口过剩带来的后果
And, of course, those are all analogues for pollution and for overpopulation.
剧本的发人深省之处来自
The intellectual aspects of the screenplay were taken from my response to…
我对地球上生物灭绝的考虑,还有那对人类的意义
…the death of animal life on this planet and what that meant.
这也是我在看初稿剧本时抱持的心态,我对这个信念抱有热情
That’s probably the thing that saw me through it the first draft was I had a passion about that…
因此我对拍这部片的感情非常深
…so my affection for the project was consistent.
最后我终于看到我想要的东西
Finally, when I was really looking for something…
布莱恩带回另一个剧本
…Brian popped back in again with another script.
他告诉我有几个电影公♥司♥有兴趣
The way he put it was he told me that he’d got several studios interested…
因为我是他好友,他让我参一脚
…because I was a friend, he’d let me have a crack at it.
我读完后觉得棒极了
And I read it, and I thought it was darn good.
24小时后,我马上问:“何时见面?”
Twenty-four hours later, it was like, “Can we meet?”
他们想着手进行
And they wanted to do it.
我在伦敦发现一本漫画书
It was a comic-book– Kind of a big–
咖啡桌上那种
Like a coffee-table comic book I found in London…
叫做 麦肯尼兹摩
…called Mechanismo.
这些复♥制♥人、回转仪
These, like, replicants. You know, gyro–
钢铁外甲……我爱死这本书了
You know, metallic thi– I love that book.
我拿给迈克尔·迪利看。我说:”这实在太精采了
And I showed it to Michael Deeley. I said, “This is incredible. This is like–
这就是我们要的视觉效果”
Visually, this is like where we should go.”
这是在雷德利之前
And… This is before Ridley.
我说:“我想叫它 麦肯尼兹摩”
And I said, “l wanna call it Mechanismo.”
我算是有点说服了他
I kind of talked him into it, so it was Mechanis–
因为有一个剧本的封面上写的就是 麦肯尼兹摩
There’s one script where the cover says Mechanismo.
我们最后决定的版本是 危险的日子,我很喜欢
The title we finally settled on was Dangerous Days, which I loved…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!