但这是我的钱
But it’s my money.
不 这是我的钱
No, it’s my money.
这是我装在盒子里的钱
It’s the money I had in my box.
你正试图从我这儿抢走它
And you’re trying to steal it from me.
塞尔玛
Selma?
塞尔玛 塞尔玛 等等
Selma! Selma, stop!
塞尔玛 住手 琳达
Selma, stop! Linda!
-不 -琳达 琳达
– No! – Linda! Linda!
怎么了 比尔
What’s the matter, Bill?
她想偷钱
She tried to steal the money.
她知道我在抽屉里
She knew I had the gun in my…
有枪 她
in my drawer and she…
这就是你要他的原因吗
Is that why you wanted him,
为了钱
for the money?
去把我车上的手铐拿来
Go out to the car and get my handcuffs.
把手铐拿来
Go get the handcuffs.
把钱给我
Give me the money.
把钱给我我就让你走
Give me the money and i’ll let you go.
不
No.
我能去哪儿
Where should I go?
把钱给我
Just give me the money.
塞尔玛
Selma.
快把钱给我
Just give me the money!
钱
The money.
给我钱
Give me the money!
不
No!
-给…-不
– Get… – No!
你开枪打我
You shot me.
不 不 塞尔玛
No, no, Selma.
你做的好
You did the right thing.
我本该自我了断的
I should’ve done it myself.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
就当你是我的朋友…
Will you just be my friend…
你就可怜可怜我 求求你了
and show some mercy, please, and just…
杀了我吧
kill me?
你的手铐不在车里 比尔
Your handcuffs aren’t in the car, Bill.
可怜可怜我吧 塞尔玛
Just show some mercy, Selma…
你就…
and just…
琳达 快跑
Linda, run.
去米勒的农场 去米勒的农场
Run up to Miller’s farm, Just run up to Miller’s farm
然后报♥警♥ 告诉他们快点
and call the station, Tell them to hurry.
跑 快去 快去米勒的农场
Run! Get up there! Go on to Miller’s farm!
如果你要钱的话…
If you want the money…
你得把我杀了
you’re gonna have to kill me.
别对我这样
Don’t do this to me.
别对我这样
Don’t do this to me.
我不会让你走的
I’m not letting go.
不
No.
塞尔玛 开枪
Selma, just shoot me!
开枪 开枪 开枪
Just shoot me! Shoot me! Shoot me!
开枪
Shoot me!
你就不能站起来
Cant’t you just stand up
拉动该死的扳机吗
and pull the goddamn trigger!
我得拿这钱
I’ll have to take the money.
塞尔玛
Selma?
杰夫
Jeff.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
已经3点了吗
Is it already 3:00?
啊 还不到
Uh, not really.
该死 我总早到
Hell, I’m always early.
你又弄伤自己了
You cut yourself again.
你的衬衫上有血渍
There’s some blood on your blouse.
真奇怪
Strange.
我都没感觉
I couldn’t feel it at all.
塞尔玛
Selma…
我们到了
We’re here now.
车站吗
By the bus stop?
对啊 车站到了
Yeah, the bus stop.
就在那边
It’s over there.
湖也在这
And the lake is here?
向我保证你不会跟来
Promise me that you won’t follow me.
向我保证
Promise.
好吧 我保证
Yeah, I promise.
多布里·韦奇 佩恩·多克托
Dobry Vecer, Pane Doktore.
多布里·韦奇
Dobry Vecer.
我是来付手术费的
I would like to pay for the operation now.
2056美元…
$2,056…
这里还有10美分
and 10 cents.
我知道这些不是
I know it’s not quite
不是你说的价钱 但是…
what you told me, but…
但是这是我全部的积蓄了
but it’s all I could get together.
好吧
Well.
在收据上
What last name
写谁的名字
shall I put on the receipt?
哦 我不需要收据
Oh, I don’t need a receipt.
我不需要
I really don’t.
我必须知道你儿子的名字
I have to know the name of your son.
当他来作手术
When he comes in for his operation.
诺维…
Novy…
他会来的
He will come.
而且他会告诉你他叫诺维
and he will say that his name is Novy.
那么你就知道…
And then you will know…
他已经付过手术费了
that he has been paid for.
诺维
Novy?
是奥尔德里奇·诺维的那个诺维吗
Like Oldrich Novy,
跳踢踏舞的那个
the tap dancer?
很巧 不是吗
It is strange, isn’t it?
但是他从来没在这里做过手术
But he never really made it over here,
不是吗
did he?
我小的时候看过他的电影
I saw his films when I was a kid.
他是最棒的
He was in the first musical.
在我所见过的人中
I’ve ever saw.
我也是
Same here.
塞尔玛
Selma?
已经是周二晚上了
It’s Tuesday night.
你的预演怎么样
What about your rehearsal?
我想还不错吧
Yeah, I guess.
你要去吗
You want to go?
嗯
Yeah.
然后呢你可以抱着她
Then maybe put your arm around her,
再加上…一点…
and… a little bit of…
你好 塞尔玛
Hi, Selma.
你好 萨穆埃尔
Hi, Samuel.
事实上我们还没有决定让你上台表演
We weren’t sure you’d show up, actually.
我当然要演
Sure, I’d show up.
嘿
Hi.
见到你很高兴
Nice to see you.
我马上回来
Be right back.
好的
Okay.
她来了
She’s here.
对
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的 我觉得 我觉得你应该…
Okay, I think… I think you could…
再表演一次给我看
try it one more time for me.
但是我该 我该走了
But I should… I should be going now.
我猜吉恩正找我呢
I think Gene may wonder where I am.
杰夫 他一整天没见到我了
Jeff, he… he hasn’t seen me all day.
我觉得你至少只表演你那场
I think maybe we could do your scene.