Come on.
请坐
Please sit down.
我们停工停了一整天
We were off for the whole day.
你知道的
Everything stops when the machine breaks.
机器坏了 什么都得停下来
You know that.
我 我可以 做好我的工作
I… I can do my job just fine…
如果我专心做白班的话
if I stick to the day shift.
这种事不会再发生了
This won’t happen again.
我开小差开得太多了
Look, I daydream too much.
我决定退掉晚班
I… I decided to quit.
而且…
And…
而且我想 然后 我会忘记的
And I guess, then l… I forgot.
塞尔玛 上头命令我 让你走
I’ve been ordered to let you go, Selma.
你不用为你
You’re not gonna have to pay…
上次破坏机器作出赔偿
for the machine you broke.
我和他们谈好了
I got them to agree to that,
哦 谢谢 诺曼
Uh, thanks, Norman.
这是你的薪水
This is your salary.
你知道 呃…
And you know, um…
也许我们可以帮你
Maybe we can find you something…
找到一份不用和机器打交道的工作
away from the machines…
那样你的视力就不是问题了
where your eyesight wouldn’t matter so much,
是啊
Yeah…
不是马上
Not right away.
真是十分感谢
That’s very kind of you.
我还是走吧
I better go.
我没事的 真的
I’ll be okay, I really will.
谢谢 诺曼
Thanks, Norman.
谢谢 塞尔玛
Thank you, Selma.
谢谢
Thank you.
她现在可以上哪儿
What is she going to do now?
你想过吗
Did you ever think about that?
别担心 凯西 真的
Don’t worry, Kathy, Really.
我没事的
I’m gonna be fine.
今天有人看到杰夫了吗
Has anybody seen Jeff today?
塞尔玛 他通常都会早早的到这儿
He’s usually here early, Selma.
但不像现在这么早
but not this early.
真可惜
It’s a shame.
塞尔玛
Selma!
塞尔玛…
Selma…
如果你愿意的话 我可以载你
I could give you a lift if you want.
我想
I… I will need a lift…
我等一下才需要搭载
Later.
我需要做一件很重要的事情
I need to do something important
在…在3点
at… at 3:00.
你会开你的卡车来吧 是吗
Well, you need to get your truck then, don’t you?

Yeah.
火车来了 离火车远点 杰夫
Train’s coming, Get off the track, Jeff.
你要小心
You have to be careful.
靠着边
Stay to the side.
你看不见了 是吗
You can’t see, can you?
有什么好看的
What is there to see?
你看不见了 是吗
You can’t see, can you?
3点见
See you at 3:00.
我看得见
I can see.
吉恩还没回来
Gene hasn’t come back yet.
我想跟比尔谈谈
I need to talk to Bill.
他决定请一天的假去
He decided to take the day off
银行拿盒子
to go to the bank for his box.
他 他在楼上吗
Is he… is he upstairs?
是的
Yeah.
我都知道了 塞尔玛
I know everything, Selma.
比尔都告诉我了
Bill told me.
我想要你搬出去
I want you to move out!
我 我不明白
I… I don’t understand.
你 你知道什么
Wh-what would you know?
你找到他
That you came on to him.
你让他去你那儿
That you asked him into the trailer
但是他拒绝你了
but he turned you down!
无话可说了
You’ve got nothing to say for yourself?

No.
我想和比尔谈谈
I want to talk to Bill.
嗨 比尔
Hi, Bill.
琳达看见我 呃…
Linda saw me go up to the, um…
去找你了
Up to the trailer.
我跟她说是你 呃…
I told her it was you who wanted to, uh…
是你…
That you’d…
爱上我了
That you’d fallen in love with me.
我知道 她跟我说了
I know, She told me.
那么你跟她说了什么
And what did you tell her?
没什么
Nothing.
你没告诉她我在撒谎
You didn’t tell her I was lying?
Mum是暗号♥ 不是吗
Mum’s the word, right?
琳达告诉我你去了银行
Linda told me you went to the bank.
我去银行请求他们 再给我一些时间
I went to the bank to ask for more time.
但我不能这么做
But I couldn’t do it.
我把盒子带回来了
And I brought the box home instead.
琳达看到我坐在这儿 拿着盒子的时候
Linda always gets so proud
总是显得十分骄傲
when she sees me sitting in here with it.
但是你把我的钱放进去了
But you have put my money in it,
是吗
haven’t you?
装作那些钱是你的
To make it look like it’s yours.
但那是我的钱 比尔
But it’s my money, Bill.
我想拿回我的钱
I’m gonna have to take it.
哦 你可以拿回你的钱
Well, you can have it back.
你可以拿到的
No, you can have it.
比尔…
Bill…
一个月之内你就能拿回你的钱了
You can have it back in a month.
但是 我 不能这么做 比尔
But… but I can’t do that, Bill.
塞尔玛
Selma.
我 我决定…
I… I’ve decided to…
今天下午就
to pay the doctor
把钱给医生
this afternoon.
我没办法继续存钱了
I can’t save up more money.
一切都结束了
That’s over now.
就算到了圣诞节
Gene doesn’t even turn 13
吉恩也不满13岁
until after christmas.
这里有2026美元
It was $2,026
10美分
and 10 cents
在罐子里
in the tin.
我现在不能算了 但是我相信你
I can’t count it now, but I trust you.
还有这是…
And it’s…
我今天得的30美元…
$30 I got today…
这样的话
which makes it
就是2056美元…
2,056…
10美分
and 10 cents.
这些不够
It’s not enough.
但我要试一试
But it’ll have to do.
塞尔玛…
Selma…
-拜 比尔 -塞尔玛…
– Bye, Bill. – Selma…
塞尔玛 等等
Selma, stop,
我正拿着枪对着你 塞尔玛
I’m pointing my gun at you, Selma.
我不信
I don’t believe you.
你一定是在吓唬我
You’re just trying to scare me.
我看不见枪
I can’t see a gun.
塞尔玛…
Selma…
来 摸一摸 摸摸
Just… feel this, Feel this.
摸啊 摸摸
Just feel it! Feel it!
你相信我有枪吗
Do you believe I have the gun?
我相信
I believe you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!