I’m on my own time now.
做什么是我自己的事
How I spend it is my own business.
晚安 女士们
‘Night, ladies!
晚安
Good night!
快
Faster.
快一点
A little faster.
我更喜欢你跳舞时的样子
I like it better when you dance.
你该多跳些舞 卡娃达
You should dance more… Cvalda.
一有音乐我就想跳舞
I will dance when there is music.
音乐来了
It’s music.
开始跳舞
Now dance.
塞尔玛
Selma!
停下来 你会把你自己割伤的
Stop that, you’ve cut yourself!
离机器远点
Get away from the machine!
亨利
Henry!
哦 杰夫来了
Oh, Jeff is here.
你好 杰夫
Hello, Jeff.
嗨 凯西
Hi, Kathy.
你住在这儿吗
Do you live here?
我想她会同意搭我的车的
Thought she might say yes to a ride
现在天色已经这么晚了
when it’s this late.
也许凯西…
M-maybe Kathy…
需要搭车吧
wants a ride,
不 不用了
No, it’s all right.
你的手怎么了
What’s that, with your hand?
她砍到了她的…
She cut her…
砍到了手指
Cut my finger.
是啊 很快就会没事的
Yeah, It’s going to be all right.
托盘的边太锋利了
The plates are sharp.
晚安
Goodnight.
小心啊
Careful.
我想我已经找到 解决我们问题的办法了
I think I found a solution to our problem.
我真感到高兴
That makes me really happy.
这没什么…
It’s nothing special…
但是我已经决定了 我会跟琳达坦白
But I’ve made up my mind, I’m gonna tell Linda.
然后 呃…
and, uh…
我是说 毕竟 她是爱我的
I mean, after all, she loves me, and…
我们一起共度难关
We’ll just work it out together.
听起来真不错 比尔
That sounds like a really good idea, Bill.
对不起 我还是让你 上♥床♥吧
I’m sorry, I’ll let you get to bed.
我想我有些累了
I guess I’m kinda tired.
谢谢 比尔
Thanks, Bill.
晚安 塞尔玛
Good night, Selma.
晚安 比尔
Good night, Bill.
比尔
Bill?
现在演到哪儿了
What’s happening now?
开始了 塞尔玛 准备好了吗
Here we go, Selma, are you ready?
然后…
And…
该你上了
You’re on.
停 停 停下
Cut, Cut, stop.
请停下来
Stop, please.
现在该塞尔玛入场了 明白吗
This is Selma’s entrance, okay?
好吗
Yeah?
好的 保尔 请
Okay, Paul, please.
你说还有多久
How far do you think it is?
我不知道
I don’t know.
然后…
And…
凯西 你在做什么
Kathy, what are you doing?
现在该玛丽亚入场了
This is Maria’s entrance.
对 对不起
Yes, I’m sorry.
我的错
My mistake.
拜托 拜托
Please, please!
我可没有这么多时间可以浪费
I don’t have all night!
六步
Six steps.
我们认真一些排一遍
Let’s take this a little more seriously.
好的
Good!
好的 我想也许塞尔玛该…
Okay, I’m thinking maybe, Selma…
在下一部分里 你可以
You could take a little sort of circle around Boris
绕着鲍里斯做转圈
on this next part
或者你有什么好的建议
unless you have something else you wanna suggest.
我很开放
I’m open.
好吗
Okay?
萨穆埃尔
Samuel.
嗯
Yes?
我想和你谈一谈
I need to talk to you.
哦 塞尔玛 别这样 如果是鼓手的原因的话
Oh, Selma, please, if it’s about the drummer.
我一直在寻找一个合适的鼓手
I have been looking everywhere for a drummer…
不是关于鼓手的
It’s not about the drummer.
嗯…就一会儿
Um… just a quick word.
要出去吗
Do you wanna go outside?
要
Yup.
好吧
Okay.
我…我不想演玛丽亚了
I… I’m not gonna play Maria.
什么
What?
我的心不在这儿
My heart just isn’t in this…
我想我不该再浪费时间了
Like, I shouldn’t be wasting my time…
尤其在这种事情上
on something…
这其实并不重要
that isn’t… that important really.
我一直在观察苏珊 她…
I’ve been watching Suzan, and she’s…
她很棒
She’s great.
她…她很…
She’s… She’s very…
她的舞跳得比我好多了
She’s a much better dancer than I am.
很了不起
Terrific.
苏珊很了不起 我并不否认这一点
Suzan’s terrific, I’m not denying that.
但是你 我原以为 你是为音乐剧活着的
but you… I thought you lived for musicals.
这么说你一直是在装的了
So you’ve been pretending the whole time?
是的
Yes.
我是装的
I’ve just been pretending.
我不知道我还能给你安排什么角色
I don’t know what else I could do with you.
我都已经分配好了
I’ve got everything cast right now.
对
Yeah.
剩下的唯一的角色就是 那个老修女了
The only part that’s left is the old nun…
她让玛丽亚出了修道院的大门
who lets maria out of the convent gate.
我想你不会演这个角色的
I don’t think you’d want that part.
这个角色没有舞蹈
There’s no dancing in that.
她很严肃 是吗
She’s quite serious then?
她是很严肃
She’s serious.
对那部分来说 她很重要
It’s important for the part.
好的 我其实并不是 非跳舞不可
Okay, I’m not dancing really.
不
No.
我可以往里加一些舞蹈
I could put a little bit of dancing in there.
真的吗
You think so?
我并没有想过这些
It… I didn’t have it in mind.
你可以跳你的踢踏舞
You can have your tapping.
她偶尔也可以来点
She could be just a little… humorous…
幽默的成分嘛
once in a while…
虽说她是个修女
even though she’s a nun.
你永远是我的完美的玛丽亚
You’ll always be my perfect Maria.
那些发夹呢
Where are all the hairpins today?
我把它们放在家里了
I left them at home.
她不会演玛丽亚了
And she won’t be playing Maria.
如果在上班时间
What do you reckon I’m gonna do…
我不责怪你背台词
if I can’t bawl you out for learning your lines…
你猜我会怎么做
on company time?
1…2…
One… two…
Three!
这真有趣
What kind of a joke is that?
啊 她把我打败了
Well, she’s beating me.
我想和你谈谈
I need a word with you.
我们不正谈着吗
We’re talking right now.
好吧…
All right…