Thank you.
拜 杰夫
Bye, Jeff.

Bye.
谢谢 比尔
Thank you, Bill.
-好吗 -好的 嗯
– Okay? – Okay, yeah.
如果我可以付清下次的还款
If I could just make the next payment,
我就会有多一些的时间
I’d have a bit more time.
是啊
Yeah.
我需要借些钱
All I need is a loan.
只要一个月
It’d just be a month.
这钱是吉恩的
This money is Gene’s.
对不起 比尔
I’m sorry, Bill.
没关系 我本不该向你开口
That’s all right, I shouldn’t have asked.
哦 你可以 别担心
Oh, you had to. Don’t worry,
问一问没什么的
there’s no harm in asking.
不 我不该开口
No, no, I shouldn’t have asked.
琳达想要买♥♥新的沙发
Linda wants new couches.
我真想一枪了断了自己
I could always shoot myself.
你可别这么说
You mustn’t say things like that.
这样会使事情变得简单
It’s… Make things easier.
-你知道的 比尔 -哦 萨尔玛
– You know that, Bill. – Aw, Selma.
你别这么说
You mustn’t say things like that.
萨尔玛 我是开玩笑的
Selma, I’m kidding.
嗨 塞尔玛 快进来
Hi, Selma, Come on in.
嗨 吉恩
Hi, Gene.
早上好
Good morning.

Hi.
还好吧
How are you?
很好 谢谢
Fine, thank you.
我可以看看枪吗
Can I see the gun?
可以啊 没问题
Yeah, go on, sure.
-他有枪 -当然
– He’s got a gun? – Sure.
他是警♥察♥
He’s a police officer.
我不知道在这儿 他也有枪
I just didn’t know he would keep it here,
在这屋子里
in the house.
哦 是啊 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
他把枪放在桌子里
He keeps it in his desk.
也许我该多交些房♥租了
Maybe I should pay more rent.
来这以后
It’s been the same
房♥租就一直没变过
for the whole period I’ve been here.
不 塞尔玛 别跟我说这个
No, Selma, I won’t hear it.
把钱留着吧
You keep your money, You need it more
相对于我们来说 你更需要钱
than we do.
两盒
Two boxes?
你决定从现在开始
Did you decide you are going to do
同时做两盒吗
two boxes at the same time now?
对啊
Yeah.
塞尔玛…十点怎么样
Selma… 10:00 then?
十点
10:00.
十点有什么事吗
What happens at 10:00?
我打算做夜班
I’m… I’m gonna do the night shift.
夜班
The night shift?
你连自己的班
You can hardly see well enough
都做得不够好
to do your own shift.
很适合我的
It suits me fine.
就在戏剧课后
It’s just after drama class.
你去上戏剧课
You are going to do that, too?
我受够了你了 塞尔玛
I’ve had my fill of you, Selma.
你可以做你想做的事情
You do what you want.
去吧 弄断你的脖子
Go ahead, break your neck.
做你的夜班
Do your night shift,
但你不要妄想
but don’t think for one second.
我会去帮你
I’m going to come and rescue you.
塞尔玛
Selma?
凯西已经都告诉我了
Kathy split already.
我不是在找凯西
I’m not looking for Kathy.
我在找你
I was looking for you.
我要去排练戏剧
I just have to go to drama rehearsal.
你在说什么
So what do you say?
你可以骑你的自行车啊
You can always ride your bike.
就在那儿
You have it over there.
我把它丢在家里了
I left it at home.
我想走路的话可能会快些
I thought it’d be quicker if I walked.
你怎么会这么想呢
How do you reckon that?
我只要沿着铁轨走就可以了
I just walk along the railroad tracks.
那是…
It’s a…
捷径
shortcut.
看 我不明白 在音乐剧里
Look, I don’t understand, In musicals…
他们为什么总是突然开始 载歌♥载舞的
why do they start to sing and dance all of a sudden?
我是说 我不会突然间 开始载歌♥载舞的
I mean, I don’t suddenly start… to sing and dance.
不…
No…
你是对的 杰夫 你不会那样
You’re right, Jeff, You don’t.
清单上的最后一件事情就是彩排了
The last thing on the list is the bake sale.
还有两个星期
Two sundays away.
嗨 塞尔玛 进来 快进来
Hi, Selma, Come on in, come on in.
我正想向你介绍你的替补演员呢
I’m gonna introduce you to your understudy.
我的替补演员
My understudy?
是啊
Yeah.
这个女孩苏珊·鲍里斯是介绍来的
This girl Suzan, who boris knows,
她歌♥唱得好 舞跳得也不错
is a good singer, She’s a good dancer.
她也会排练你的那个角色
She’ll learn your part, too,
这样的话 比如说你感冒了
because, say, you get a cold,
或是…
and…
你不能来了
you can’t do it,
我们的戏还能演下去
then the show doesn’t have to stop.
好吗
Okay?
苏珊 塞尔玛 塞尔玛 苏珊
Suzan, Selma, Selma, Suzan.
你可以把眼镜拿下来吗
Could you take off your glasses?
我想我们要开始练习
I think we’ll do the part
不戴眼镜的戏了
without glasses.
下星期 我们就会知道
Next sunday, you will see
到底是玛丽亚斯
both Marias.
我是说塞尔玛会来演这个角色
I mean, Selma will do the role, really,
但是我会让你念一部分台词
but… I’ll have you read part of it too.
好吗
All right?
这是你的第一次夜班
It’s your first time on the night shift,
是吗
right?
这台机器在印刷的时候
While this is being pressed,
你就在另一台机子上割
you’ll be cutting on the other machine.
这意味着你同时
That means you’ll be in charge
负责两台机器
of two machines.
你一定要超过那里的萨拉 好吗
You have to beat Sarah over there, right?
不能让托台处于放空的状态
This pallet must never be empty.
这里总是这么暗吗
Is it always so dark in here?
什么
What?
这里总是这么暗吗
Is it always so dark in here?
这里和白天的亮度是差不多的
It’s exactly the same as the daytime.
哦 好的
Oh, Okay.
唯一的区别就是你的动作要快一些
The only thing is you have to work a little faster.
这就是薪水高的原因 明白了吗
That’s what you’re paid for, right?
-好的 -好吗
– Okay. – Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
-对不起 -嗯
– Excuse me. – Yeah?
你的动作
You have to work a little, you know,
比现在的快一些
a little faster than this.
好吧
Okay.
你在这做什么呀
What are you doing here?
你说呢
What do you think?
凯西 我不会记下你晚班的工作时间
I didn’t put you down for the night shift, Kathy.
忙你的去吧 诺曼
Run along, Norman.
现在是我自己的时间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!