我只喜欢音乐剧
I just love the musicals.
哦 是那种踢踏舞吗
Oh, when they’re all tap dancing?
所有的人一起跳踢踏舞
All of them tap dancing,
所有人 巨大的 长长的一条线
all of them, this huge, long line.
我…你想
I… wouldn’t you like to be
成为这长长的队伍中的一员吗
in that big, long line?
想啊
Yeah.
在里边踢踏
Kicking your feet up there?
对
Yeah.
有时他们会像一个巨大的
When they’re, like, spiraling up
螺旋上升的婚宴蛋糕一样
the huge, enormous wedding cakes
到达顶端
to the top?
对
Yeah.
但是当他们跳到最后一支曲子的时候
But isn’t that annoying
他们不会感到沮丧吗
when they do the last song in the films, though?
为什么
Why?
因为你知道 当场面很大
Because you just know when it goes really big,
镜头拉得很长 一直到底
and the camera goes, like, out of the roof,
你知道一切都要结束了
and you just know it’s gonna end.
我讨厌那样
I hate that.
我真的很讨厌那样
I really hate that.
当我还在捷克还是一个小女孩的时候
I used to cheat on that when I was a little girl
我习惯于欺骗自己
back in Czechoslovakia.
在最后一曲来临之前
I would leave the cinema
我会离开镜头
just after the next to last song,
然后我就感觉电影永远都不会结束
and the film would just go on forever.
这样很好 不是吗
It’s lovely, isn’t it?
是很好
That is lovely.
塞尔玛…
Selma…
嗯
Yeah?
十分感谢你告诉我你的秘密
Thank you for telling me your secret.
我也很感谢你告诉你的秘密
Thanks for telling me yours.
用Mum做暗号♥ 好吗
Mum’s the word, right?
“Mum”
“Mum”?
我们不会告诉其他人吧
We don’t tell anybody?
哦 当然
Oh, yes.
我不会告诉其他人的
I won’t tell anyone.
-再见 -再见
– Goodbye. – Goodbye.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
可以给你拿另一个吗
So, can I get you another?
好啊 当然
Yeah, sure.
来个大的怎么样
How about a big one?
大的里面有多少
How many is there in a big one?
10,000.
那我来个大的
I’ll have a big one.
你再说一次那个人的名字
What’s this guy’s name again?
谁
Who?
老男人 你的老男人
The old man, your old man.
你梳理针脚就是为了那个男的
the guy we’re carding these pins for.
他父亲
Her father?
我知道 奥尔德里奇
I know, Oldrich.
对吗
Right?
对
Yeah.
奥尔德里奇·诺维
Oldrich Novy.
他以前在布拉格跳舞
He used to dance in Prague.
你们共♥产♥党员四处宣扬
You commies make a big deal
平均主义
out of sharing everything.
是啊
Yeah.
这 这是好事
It’s… It’s a good thing.
那你为什么来这儿
What are you doing here if, uh…
如果捷克比美国
Czechoslovakia’s so much better
好很多的话
than the U,S, of A?
不 塞尔玛 不
No, Selma, no!
里边有两层了
There are two plates,
没关系
It’s all right.
你知道里边有两层的话会怎么样
You know what happens
不是吗
when you put two plates in, don’t you?
她不是故意的 我是说 事情其实…
Well, she didn’t do it, I mean, it didn’t happen…
你破坏工具
You destroy the tool.
修理机器需要
It takes a whole day
一整天的时间
to mend.
别再放两层进去了 塞尔玛 别这样了
Never two plates, Selma, never!
你欺骗了医生
You cheated the doctor.
你根本不该来 出版社工作
You shouldn’t be working at the press at all.
你的胆子可真大 你的视力到底怎么样
I mean, how dare you! Just how much can you see?
我闭着眼睛也能工作
I could do my job with my eyes closed.
你也行
So could you.
不
No.
只是我当时开小差了
It’s just because I was daydreaming.
开小差了
Daydreaming?
开什么小差
Dreaming about what?
我听到了音乐
Oh, I just hear music.
嘿 塞尔玛 音乐
Come on, I mean, Selma, music?
你的手可能会被砍掉的
You could also cut off your hand
像那样的话 你必须保持
just like that, You have to watch out
时刻的警惕
every second.
答应我一定保持清醒
Promise me you’ll stay awake.
我 我保证我不再 开小差了
I… I promise I will stop daydreaming.
哦 你根本不是在保证 你只是在重复
Aw, you’re not… you repeat,
你根本没有在听我说
but you don’t even listen to me.
我不知道自己怎么那么多管闲事
I don’t know why I bother that much.
嗨 塞尔玛
Hi, Selma,
如果你不和凯西走的话
If you’re not going with Kathy,
可以搭我的车走吗
can I give you a lift?
我并不想要个男朋友
I don’t want a boyfriend.
我告诉你
I… I told you.
嗯
Yeah.
你是一个很好的人 杰夫
You’re a really nice guy, Jeff.
但是…
but…
我没有时间去交男朋友
I just don’t have time for a boyfriend.
现在不行
Not right now.
我知道
I know.
如果我想找个男友的话 那一定是你 杰夫
If I wanted a boyfriend, it would be you, Jeff.
只是我现在不想找男友
I just don’t want one right now.
好吧
All right.
没关系
No problem, you know,
到后面 骑你的自行车回去吧
on the back, to have the bike there.
好吧
Yeah.
拜 杰夫
Bye, Jeff.
我想你戴着眼镜骑自行车
I don’t think it’s very safe, you know,
并不是很安全
to ride a bike wearing glasses and all.
-塞尔玛 -拜 杰夫
– Selma? – Bye, jeff.
啊
Huh?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
你好 塞尔玛
Hello, Selma.
你好 比尔
Hi, Bill.
回家吗
Headed home?
呃 是啊
Uh, yes.
把车放在后面吧
Want to put it in the back?
哦 那太好了 太感谢了
Oh, that would be lovely, Yes, please.
嗨 杰夫
Hi, Jeff.
嘿 你看到卡车了吗
Hey, Did you see the truck?
没有
No?
他们瞎了眼了
They’re blind,
开得像疯子一样
driving like crazy.
他怎么了
He’s what?
他开得像疯子一样
He’s driving like crazy.
弄脏了
Getting dirty.
没关系
That’s all right.
谢谢