没问题的
You can do it.
我不行
I can’t do it!
听啊 塞尔玛
Now listen, Selma.
我希望你走一步 一步
I want you to do one… there, one.
加油
Come on,

Listen.
11…12…13…
11… 12… 13…
21…22…23…
21… 22… 23…
24…25…
24… 25…
26…27…28…
26… 27… 28…
29…30…
29… 30…
39…40…
39… 40…
43…44…45…
43… 44… 45…
55…56…
55… 56…
60…61…62…
60… 61 … 62…
70…71…72…
70… 71 … 72…
75…76…77…
75… 76… 77…
93…94…95…
93… 94… 95…
塞尔玛
Selma Jezkova,
还有什么想说的吗
do you have any last words?
很好 开始
Very well, Proceed.
塞尔玛
Selma.
塞尔玛 你没事吧
Selma, you okay?
没事的 没事的
It’s okay, It’s okay.
加油
Come on now.
用板子绑起来
Use the board.
哦 不 不用 不 等一下 给她一次机会
Oh, no, no, No, wait, Give her a chance.
她站得起来 她可以
She can stand up, She can stand.

In here.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay, It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
把绳子套好
The straps on her hands.
我害怕
I’m scared.
没事的
It’s okay.
-我很怕 -我知道
– I’m so scared! – I know.
放在标记上
On the mark.

No!
我不要带头套
I can’t do the hood!
没事的 塞尔玛
It’s okay, Selma.
我要呼吸
I have to breathe!
没人告诉我要带头套
Nobody told me about the hood!
塞尔玛只是不想让你看到
It’s just so you can’t see, Selma.
-我无法呼吸 -我知道
– I can’t breathe! – I know.
我真的无法呼吸
I can’t breathe!
-看 看 -我无法呼吸
– Look, look… – I can’t breathe!
我要呼吸
I have to breathe!
你们看 她无法呼吸了
Look, she can’t breathe.
她无法呼吸了 她不能了
She can’t breathe! She can’t…
我要把它摘下来 把它摘下来
I’m taking it, I’m taking it.
这不合规矩
This is irregular.
我不管合不合规矩
I don’t care if it’s irregular.
-我们有条例的 -她本来就看不到
– We have regulations. – She’s blind…
我才不管那些条例
I don’t care about the regulations!
这个女人是瞎子 看在上帝的份上
The girl is blind, for Christ’s sake.
我去打个电♥话♥
I’m gonna make a call.
对 打电♥话♥问问
Yeah, make the call…
吉恩…
Gene…
你好 我们这里有点麻烦
Yeah, we have a situation here.
我等他
I’ll hold for him.
吉恩…
Gene…
这个女人看不见东西…好的我等
The woman’s blind… I’ll wait.
吉恩…
Gene…
等一个电♥话♥
Waiting for a call.
吉恩…
Gene…
吉恩
Gene!
吉恩
Gene!
他 他在外面
He… he’s just outside.
他把这些给你
He gave me these for you.
保安
Guard.
这么说他动手术了
So he had the operation?
他可以看到他的子孙了
He will see his grandchildren!
他就在外面
He is just outside,
塞尔玛 你是对的
You were right, Selma!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!