有很多事你的 上一个律师没有做
There’s a lot of things your other lawyer didn’t do
我会去做的
that I’m going to do.
很多具体问题没有涉及
A lot of ground that wasn’t covered
我会去弄好
that I am going to cover.
事实是你是为了你的孩子才这么做的
The fact that you were fighting for your boy
这是我们可以利用的
is something we can really milk.
在这方面我很有经验…
I have some experience in cases like this, so…
以前那个律师也是这么说的
That’s what the attorney before said.
啊…是的
Uh… yeah.
你要知道他是法庭指定的律师
You see, he was appointed by the court,
而你却没有一个优秀的合法律师
and you don’t get the best legal counsel
这么说
that way.
你不是法♥院♥指派的
Y-You were not appointed by the court?
我不是指派的 不是
I’m not appointed by the court, no.
你要付给我律师费的
You’re gonna have to pay me.
但是…不用担心
But… not to worry.
是吗
Yeah?
钱已经付过了
That’s been taken care of.
我和你的…那个女朋友达成的交易
I made a deal with your… lady friend?
交易
Deal?
是的 她负责我的费用
Yeah, in regard to my fee.
我接受了
I’ve agreed to accept the amount
她提出的价钱 她说她还可以加
that she said she could raise.
多少…
How much…
现在是多少
How much was it?
我可以精确的告诉你
Well, I can tell you precisely
因为我收到了一包现金
because I received an envelope.
啊 大约2000块
It’s, uh, two thousand dollars…
2056美元10美分
$2,056.10?
非常正确
That’s it precisely,
那么现在…
Now…
这有点东西
There’s something here.
是我们战略的一部分
I’d like to just sort of go over our tactics.
我有点问题想问你
I have a couple of questions to ask you.
如果下个月还不动手术的话
If he doesn’t have the operation next month,
就太晚了
it’s gonna be too late!
他就再也看不到东西了
And he will never be able to see!
这就是事情的全部
This is what it’s all about,
我希望他能看到他的子孙
so he can see his grandchildren!
好了 让我告诉你些事
Well, let me tell you something.
这是对于我最重要的事
The only thing that’s important to me
在我一生中最重要的
in my whole life,
凯西 你不明白的
and you don’t understand, Kathy!
-听我说 -你真的很白♥痴♥
– Listen to me! – It’s just plain stupidity!
-听我说 -浪费那些钱…
– Listen to me! – Waste that kind of money…
花在一个瞎女人
on a blind woman who’s gonna spend
就为了让她后半生在监狱渡过
the rest of her life in jail!
但是他需要他妈妈 你明白吗
But he needs his mother, you know,
要他妈妈活着 无论在哪
alive, no matter where!
你不会明白的
You don’t understand!
他需要他的眼睛
He needs his eyes!
-他需要妈妈 -不
– He needs his mother! – No!
-是的 活的妈妈 -不是的
– Yes! Alive! – No!
我再说一遍原因
Listen to reason for once!
塞尔玛
Selma,
塞尔玛
Selma,
我知道我心里想的什么
I listen to my heart.
我会去见警♥察♥ 我会告诉他们…
I will go to the police, I will tell them that…
你从比尔那里…从那里偷了钱
you stole the money from… from Bill.
对 没错 我会告诉他们的
Oh, yes, I will tell that.
我告诉他们你
I will tell them that…
你从比尔那里偷了钱
that you stole it from Bill,
那些钱再也不会有了
and you will never see the money again!
没了最好
That will be gone for good.
不做手术 什么也不做 没有妈妈 什么都没有
No operation! Nothing! No mother! Nothing!
你可以拿回你的钱
You can have your money back.
我只是想让你确定一下
I just want to make sure
你想清楚
that you fully comprehend
这意味着 这个决定
what this means, this decision.
我明白
Yeah.
我知道结果会怎样
You fully realize what will happen?
是的
Yeah.
我已经提出取消死缓的申请了
I already asked for no more stays,
一旦批准咱也阻止不了了
Once this starts, there’s no stopping it.
你明白吗
You understand me?
明白
Yeah.
我准备好了
I’m prepared.
吉恩说谢谢
Gene says thank you.
谢谢什么
Thanks for what?
哦 过生日时的那些连环画
Oh, some comic books on his birthday.
你不能给他买♥♥…买♥♥礼物
You can’t buy him… presents
然后说是我送的
and say it’s from me.
杰夫你不要这么做了
You have to stop doing that, Jeff.
啊 也许你能…
Uh, maybe you can just…
给他打个电♥话♥
phone him.
就说 你知道…
Just say, you know…
跟他说些话
something to him.
不 这样不好
No, that’s… that’s not a good idea.
他想来…
He wants to be the one…
当你出事的时候
who’s allowed to be there when it happens.
但是我 然后他们说
But I… And then they told him
他太小
he’s too young.
谁教他有这想法的
Who put that crazy idea into his head anyway?
我不希望他来
I don’t want him to be there.
如果可以我会去看行刑的
I’ll be there if you would.
还有凯西
And Kathy?
你知道凯西 她…
You know Kathy, She’s…
她还是很生气
She’s still angry.
如果你认为你能来…
If you think you can take it…
我希望你去
I would love you to be there.
别哭 杰夫
Don’t cry, Jeff.
杰夫 别哭 没事的
Jeff, don’t cry, It’s gonna be fine.
杰夫
Jeff.
为什么你会怀他
Why did you have him?
你应该知道你的眼睛会遗传给他的
You knew he would have the same disease as you.
我只是想有个孩子…
I just wanted to hold a little baby…
在我怀里
just in my arms.
我爱你
I love you.
塞尔玛时间到了
It’s time, Selma.
好么
Okay?
好的
Okay.
塞尔玛你的晚餐
Your meal, Jezkova.
时间到
It’s time.
站起来
Please stand.
她自己能走
She can walk on her own.
塞尔玛…
Selma…
我担心我走不了
I’m afraid my legs aren’t working very well.
塞尔玛你可以的
You can do it, Selma.

Yeah.
我有个主意 好吗
I have a plan, okay?

Yeah.
你和我站在一起
You’re gonna stand up with me.
好的
Yeah.
我可以出点声音
I may make some noise.
可以让你听着
It will give you something to listen to.
好的
Yeah.

Listen.
那是107步
There’s 107 steps.
塞尔玛 仔细听啊
Selma, listen to the mark.
我走不了
I couldn’t even do one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!